Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Louth election advice needed!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Adams is pretty charismatic I would have thought

• Registered Users Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭positron

Did I read that correct? If you have 30 signatures, you don't need to pay €500. Biggins, hold on your €500, I am sure we can come with 30 signatures in no time here..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

positron wrote: »
    Did I read that correct? If you have 30 signatures, you don't need to pay €500. Biggins, hold on your €500, I am sure we can come with 30 signatures in no time here..!

A) Are you serious? Have you actually read what you need for the 30 signatures? Easier to get 39 people to give you €16 each to raise the €500 I'd say.

B) I wouldn't bank on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭positron

Have you actually read what you need for the 30 signatures?

Mea cupla!
    collection 30 signatures (which all have to be individually witnessed by a commissioner of oaths, a Garda or an official registration authority)

Ah well, may be there's a sympathetic commissioner of oaths and a couple of good hearted Gardii etc among us? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

The candidate here has gone quieter then Enda Kenny ;)

Any updates? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    Adams is pretty charismatic I would have thought

Yes I agree he has and is a charismatic character . but what has that to do with my entire comment in context . Perhaps you have an extended opinion ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Seeing as there's been no updates since 30/1, are we to assume you're a "non-runner" this time biggins? :confused:

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

He's still posting on computer-related forums, seems he has more important things to do. :pac:

Cut the guy some slack.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

Biggins wrote: »
    I'm inquiring at to the accepted modes of payment and a small number of questions that have to be answered on the electoral application form.
    Simple questions but ones that cannot be answered over a weekend when offices are closed! :)
    The Dundalk returning office is currently snowed under at present and immediate answers then tomorrow are not going to happen in all likelihood.
    Contact to her is by email such is her workload and as some must bare with me, I must bare with the current delay.
    I'm just as frustrated to get going...

well Biggins, are you going forward, or have you canned the election idea?

• Advertisement

Cut the guy some slack.:mad:

I know right, it'd be so much effort to post his name on this forum while he's posting in another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Nominations have closed and nobody that appears to be him is on the list.

Following Fintan O'Toole's or David McWilliams lead were we?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

calex71 wrote: »
    Yeah Biggins, we need to know which posters to draw hitler mustaches and glasses and devil horns on :D

I seen a poster of Gerry Adams the other day in Louth and his head was coloured in black to look like he was wearing a balaclava :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

I seen a poster of Gerry Adams the other day in Louth and his head was coloured in black to look like he was wearing a balaclava :eek:
    Which Knit ??
    Or it was it a Snood 'Darling ??

No call for a comment like that you will only invite idiots to derail the thread,

Biggins , Good Luck .

shindig-jp wrote: »
    Biggins , Good Luck .

:confused: Do you know something we don't? Nominations have closed and there doesn't seem to be a "Biggins" on the ballot paper. But maybe you are privy to something that warrants our best wishes. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Which Knit ??
    Or it was it a Snood 'Darling ??
    I just had a laugh at his username

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

shindig-jp wrote: »
    No call for a comment like that you will only invite idiots to derail the thread,

Biggins , Good Luck .

I agree. My post was more on topic as I was wishing Biggins good luck and told him he would have my vote if running, but edited my post when I seen the post that said the thing has closed and no biggins on ballot paper.

No Foul Royal Irish , It was my foul for using your post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭wee truck big driver

biggins is ged nash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Well, that was a lot of white noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Wot, no Biggins?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Half the battle is showing up

And in this case for all the talk it didn't happen

It was all so last minute too, posts here about deadlines and trying to get registered.
    Lots of other independents got registered and managed the deadline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭wee truck big driver

whats with all the independents who wants to work a two day week with a couple of months of for summer a month for christmas for a measly 80k + expenses say another 50k wait a minute when you put it like that sure the only ones not taking that might be a teacher

So which candidate are you Biggins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Tiny Explosions

:D

To the 9 people that gave Biggins a 'thank you' , for this thread, I think they should be withdrawn!! ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Looks like Biggins only had little 'uns :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

B000065AY8.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Robus

InvisibleManDVD.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Ah.. what an anti-climax! :(

Be honest, did anybody expect any different? :o

This discussion has been closed.