Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Louth election advice needed!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

It'd be nice if he let us know either way.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

He is Jesus's David Bradley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Biggins comes from the Fintan O'Toole school of becoming a candidate

Lots of talk, says he'll put himself forward, blasts elected candidates already there, gets encouragement and then quits.

It's easier to stand on the sidelines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭wee truck big driver

look iam really sorry i know i did say i would stand but in the mean time i have spoken to peter fitzpatrick and he has agreed to give me the louth job and although there is no pay and no hope he has agreed i can have his generous expenses ( tax free ). he will at least know his way round an expense form when he gets into the dail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

How's Biggins doing on the tallys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Biggins still posting on the GE forum. Seems he has conveniently forgot about this thread.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Mr_Hat

Does anyone know if Biggins ran. I wanted to vote for him. But I've been working outside Ireland for the last couple of months (I know, no excuse. But with a family to feed. I have no option) Did he run. Was he elected. I hope so, he has done great things for the children hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Mr_Hat

Really :(
    But after all that talk he has to of run!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Biggins still posting on the GE forum. Seems he has conveniently forgot about this thread.. :confused:
    No, I had a few trolling/stalking me (one idiot from here) so for a time had to go silent.
    (I still have one such muppet doing so in AH)
    I've notified a few by PM as some of the reasons to why my possible running has had to be put off till another time.
    Some were for practical reasons, some for personal security to do with family.
    I have even had to password protect my family website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Biggins wrote: »
    No, I had a few trolling/stalking me (one idiot from here) so for a time had to go silent.
    (I still have one such muppet doing so in AH)
    I've notified a few by PM as some of the reasons to why my possible running has had to be put off till another time.
    Some were for practical reasons, some for personal security to do with family.
    I have even had to password protect my family website.

Biggins, if that's not an introduction to the world of politics I don't know what is!

Biggins, if that's not an introduction to the world of politics I don't know what is!
    True.
    I had a right wacko stalking me and another is still floating around.
    My personal site was hacked and I've had to inform others higher up.
    I appreciate those that have been understanding so far and have have offered support in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

I'm more that a little upset to hear this is going on . You have my support Biggins,

More to the point , It's hard to believe we have 15,000 dumb ass voters in Louth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

shindig-jp wrote: »
    I'm more that a little upset to hear this is going on . You have my support Biggins,

More to the point , It's hard to believe we have 15,000 dumb ass voters in Louth.

memes-trollface-gifs-part.gif
    You mad bro?? !!

I'm pretty sure everybody on here would recognise Biggins if he actually revealed himself! He's in the Drogheda Leader/Independent every other week!

Fantasist!

I'm pretty sure everybody on here would recognise Biggins if he actually revealed himself! He's in the Drogheda Leader/Independent every other week!

Fantasist!
    I've no idea what your one about and frankly I find your tone insulting.
    Why don't you have the balls and just come out and call me a liar?

...You'd be wrong by the way.
    I'm a father, husband with four kids, one with a non-curable, needing constant attention medical treatments, amid other many responsibilities at home and socially such as being the head of a resident association, etc.
    If you seriously think I have time to piss around and behave like a stupid juvenile twat, you need to kop yourself on.

So these 'responsibilities' (:rolleyes:) came to light after you decided to put yourself forward for election? Around the same time you stopped appearing on this board, but continued to spend far too much time on other forums on Boards.ie

I believe you..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

any chance we could get this public-dick-measuring-contest of a thread closed?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

bigneacy wrote: »
    any chance we could get this public-dick-measuring-contest of a thread closed?

Indeed, I was coming around to that idea myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement