Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch an NFL game in Cork City?

Options
  • 16-01-2011 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey all, I'm in dire need of help - I hope you can assist me!

Looking to watch the Patriots vs. Jets game this evening (915 start on Sky Sports 2). Anybody out there frequent a bar in Cork that would show this game in its entirety? Let me know!!

Cheers

iz
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Sober Lane show the odd American Football I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

You can always ask a bar to put it on for you as most will have the sky sports package. If it's quiet usually they are happy to do it. Due to some of the times of the games though it might be difficult. :) Wish they had a proper following in Cork. Apparently they are having a Superbowl party in Dublin when it's on! I'll be watching it online again I guess! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I feel your pain. Superbowl parties are such good fun! I went to one in the King's Road when I was home, and it was the BEST party I've ever been to.

If anyone knows where there might be one here in Cork, then I'm all ears...

GO BEARS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Superbowl party at NoDice/ABajaninCork's place? :D Go Browns!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Great Lemag, see you there!! Ha ha!

Go Raiders :o:o:o - I know I know..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

NoDice wrote: »
    Great Lemag, see you there!! Ha ha!

Go Raiders :o:o:o - I know I know..

Who???:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Hey all, I'm in dire need of help - I hope you can assist me!

Looking to watch the Patriots vs. Jets game this evening (915 start on Sky Sports 2). Anybody out there frequent a bar in Cork that would show this game in its entirety? Let me know!!

Cheers

iz

Bad weekend for somefool, Munster and Patriots both out :(
    Lots of bars would probably put it on for you but the 11 o clock closing time on a Sunday is the killer. If anyone knows of a late bar that shows it I'd love to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

**GAP IN MARKET**

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

The bears clearly have it......... :P

We have NFL night in my buddies house every Sunday. Copious amounts of beer and the wagon wheel pizza from mizzonis between us. Going to have a big superbowl party up there for that also.

But yeah id say if you went to one of the sports bars around they'd be more than happy to turn it on for you if there is nothing big on already.

Advertisement