Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long commute from Dunleer to Dublin 17?

Options
  • 16-01-2011 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi can anyone tell me roughly how long a commute it would be from Dunleer Co.Louth to Dublin 17 area (Coolock).And also would you need to pay the toll up and back?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Should be under an hour depending on exactly where you're going and what time. It would be advisable to take the motorway the whole way including the tolled part. It would cost as much in petrol and wear and tear if you went through Drogheda instead of the toll never mind the time it would take.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

I'd allow more than an hour at the moment due to the roadworks on the M1. I live on the southside of Drogheda, I join the M1 at City North, and it takes me between 45-55 mins to get to the Coolock/Santry exit (leaving home at 7.30am). There's usually a queue of traffic heading left (towards Coolock) at that time too, because of the bus lane along the Oscar Traynor Rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Swarty

hi,
    i was considering moving to the riverdale estate in dunleer do you know anything about it is it rough or and opinions welcome thanks

Advertisement