Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8pm Tonight Hamlet RTE Radio 1

• 16-01-2011 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭

There's something about Hamlet on tonight 8pm RTE Radio 1. From what I gather it's been on for the past 2 sundays, this being part 3 of 4. If you missed it the previous weeks you can probably get it on playback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

There's something about Hamlet on tonight 8pm RTE Radio 1. From what I gather it's been on for the past 2 sundays, this being part 3 of 4. If you missed it the previous weeks you can probably get it on playback.
    Yeah from what I can gather it goes through the different sides of Hamlets Personality. Week I was Hamlet the Scholar
    Week II Hamlet the clown.

You can listen to them on playback if you go on to the Rte radio website

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Hi I searched the rte radio website for it but couldnt find it, If anyone comes across it please post the link! Annoyed I missed it!!! Thanks :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭readystudypass

Advertisement