Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterfall & Rock Face C&C

• 16-01-2011 5:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

Shot this while walking in Glenbarrow 16 Jan 2011. When I opened it I saw what appears to be a face with a beard on one of the rocks, weird!

Canon 40D, Canon 24-105mm f4 L IS USM lens @ 24mm, 5secs, f22, iso 200, Manual Exposure mode, Tripod Used
    Waterfall_160111_1.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

It's funny, once you see it you can't stop seeing it. It has followed me around the room. I'm converting to BeardedRockWaterfallFace religion today. My Rabbi's gonna be pretty impressed and relieved at this new path.

Can't comment on the pic itself as I can only see the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

It's a lovely waterfall there in Glenbarrow. Nice shot, lovely framing imho. Did you take one at shorter shutter speed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭mikka631

Prenderb wrote: »
    It's a lovely waterfall there in Glenbarrow. Nice shot, lovely framing imho. Did you take one at shorter shutter speed?

5 Secs was the shortest, took a few from different viewpoints but this was best. Manual exposure mode indicated this shutter speed and longer for the aperture selected.
    BTW this is not "The Glenbarrow Waterfall", it is actually one of the small ones that form after heavy rains and snow melt, it is just inside the forest near the car park.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

does it look a bit like ronnie drew?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Trigger76

Totally like Ronnie ...how cool is that !:)

Advertisement