Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubberbandits @ Bed Newry

• 16-01-2011 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

The bandits are set to hit Bed, Newry on Friday 4th Feb!!!

Check it:

Bed Niteclub presents the incredible RUBBERBANDITS "Dats Limerick City" Tour...

THE RUBBERBANDITS
    WILLIE O' DEE JAY
    DJ PAUL WEBB
    MIKKI D

Doors 10pm til late
    Over 18's
    Pay at the Door £8 B4 11pm/£10 after

mental!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I can't go I'd be leaving my horse outside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

It must be minute 14 of their 15 minutes of fame

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Don't be daft, Henry Mountcharles is already eyeing them up to headline the 40th Anniversary of Slane as he's promised something special :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

They've been around for a good few years at this stage. Just because you've only heard of them recently doesn't mean that they don't have quite a number of fans that have been going to their shows for a while.

They played to a packed tent at the Electric Picnic last year. Their Christmas shows in the Academy and the Button Factory are always hugely popular and I'd say they'll sell out their Tripod show in 2011 too.

They'll be around for a while by the looks of things. Sorry.

Advertisement