Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to find grinds

• 16-01-2011 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

I really need irish grinds...lookin at the athlone area but I have no idea how to find out who does them? I did an internet search but nothing came up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I really need irish grinds...lookin at the athlone area but I have no idea how to find out who does them? I did an internet search but nothing came up?
    Hey I live around Athlone! Here you go http://www.irish-grinds.com/leaving_cert.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭hatethisfeeling

that site doesnt work!Do people advertise in local papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

that site doesnt work!Do people advertise in local papers?
    No offence but I don't really care whether it does or not. And yes they usually do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

There's a dedicated thread at the top of the leaving cert forum,with over 500 replies with people offering grinds try looking through that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamhallen

Check the Westmeath Independent and if you're really stuck, put in a wanted ad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

As aforementioned I do online classes, free one on tomorrow actually. Also, get free eircom studyhub stuff too. Mightn't be for everyone but saves me time getting there and back etc. I'd say word-of-mouth failing that, a reputation in being a good teacher is worth a lot.

Advertisement