Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

serviced offices vs renting office space query?

Options
  • 16-01-2011 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I was made redundant last year and I set up my own small business working from home. Hopefully if my business goes well I will need a "Proper" office space so I can hire somebody to work with me and I think hiring a unit in one of these services offices may be the best approach then. Needs some more research on my part but a fixed monthly cost which includes internet, phone, rent, rates etc looks more attractive then renting an office and then kitting it out and paying rates, phone etc.
    Has anybody else on this forum looked at serviced offices vs renting an office vs buying somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭micdug

Buying :0 At these early stage of your business you would be best getting in contact with a county enterprise board. Most have enterprise centres where you can start with a hot desk ( literally a desk with a phone you rent by the day) all the way up to large offices. They will be much cheaper then commercial centres

Google local enterprise board but here is an example:
    http://www.dceb.ie/enterprise-space

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

I secured services offices in Limerick over a year ago, just out of interst why are you posting a link to services offices in London on an Irish forum?
    thanks anway, Im sorted!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

• Registered Users Posts: 10 shmark

You could use some serviced office space. I used this (Dryland)when I had started my business and needed a suitable place to interview people etc.

Advertisement