Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tartan Asia Extreme

• 16-01-2011 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭

Hi. I liked quite a few of those Asian Horror movies that became popular a few years back, Ringu etc...I understand there are lots of those type around on DVD, Tartan Asia Extreme etc....I saw some on Amazon. Is there any place else online that are good for these type of dvds?

zak.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ebay is probably your best bet.AFAIK Tartan are no more so they can be pricey enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Ebay is probably your best bet.AFAIK Tartan are no more so they can be pricey enough.

Cheers. I actually picked up a lot of the ones I wanted on Amazon. Picked up a couple on ebay also. Thanks nedtheshed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭mbv

You should check Gamestop or Xtra Deal(One in Tallaght) for Tartan Asia Extreme movies...2 euro a dvd. Although there's not many left in Xtra Deal after me!!!!
    Seriously though, anywhere that sells off previously viewed stock usually has plenty of these, complete with 'Subtitled' warning stickers.

Advertisement