Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new telescope

Options
  • 16-01-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi new here today. i just set up a new telescope celestron powerseeker 127 eq . this is my first scope and found it fairly good . the moon looked great with a 20mm ep . took some photos freehand with small digital camara.im gon to try to upload them .u experts wont be impressed. look forward to the site. also seen jupiter and four moons but very hard to keep in focus. btw im in carlow county

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

satteck wrote: »
    hi new here today. i just set up a new telescope celestron powerseeker 127 eq . this is my first scope and found it fairly good . the moon looked great with a 20mm ep . took some photos freehand with small digital camara.im gon to try to upload them .u experts wont be impressed. look forward to the site. also seen jupiter and four moons but very hard to keep in focus. btw im in carlow county
    Welcome aboard satteck!! don't worry we are not all experts, but you will find a wealth of knowledge and help here.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 satteck

thanks beeker will keep a eye on this forum.

Advertisement