Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Europia

Options
  • 16-01-2011 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭

So I just bought one of these and the calibration is WAY off. Doing my head in. Can't seem to find out online/on the phone/anywhere how to sort it out.

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Lia_lia wrote: »
    So I just bought one of these and the calibration is WAY off. Doing my head in. Can't seem to find out online/on the phone/anywhere how to sort it out.

Anyone have any ideas?

You need to be more specific. Theres a few things that can be calibrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

The touchscreen? When I want to click on something it moves a bit to the left. On my old phone (which was also a samsung) I could set it up for my own fingers. If that makes sense. Sorry, I am useless when it comes to phones!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

there should be touchscreen calibration settings somewhere in the settings. If your not good with troubleshooting Google it or bring it down to the store to do it for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Googled it. Couldn't find anything. Off back to the shop today! Thanks anyway :)

Advertisement