Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ecosphere ® delivered to Ireland

Options
  • 16-01-2011 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

I'm wondering has anyone successfully ordered an Ecosphere, and had it delivered to an address in Ireland?

I'm looking at getting one from their UK site http://www.eco-sphere.co.uk/

As far as I can tell, they deliver to Ireland for free. The Small Ecosphere is £99.

Here's an image of one if you're curious as to what they look like...

9654.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Egyptian

Bump...

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I'd say this is far to specific a question for a general forum such as this. I don't see any reason for you not to order one if you want one.

jor el wrote: »
    I'd say this is far to specific a question for a general forum such as this.
    Where else could it be posted....
    jor el wrote: »
    I don't see any reason for you not to order one if you want one.
    The reason being, it's a living product, and if it is coming from the UK, I'd like to know if anyone has got one delivered to Ireland in decent condition, before forking out £99 just to be disappointed and go throught the rigmarole of refund/reimbursement etc.

Thanks for the reply.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If you have a look at the Home & Garden section under Rec, there are a few forums that this might be better off in. If you see one that might suit, I can move it there if you like.

Apart from that, you could email or phone the company, and ask them what courier they use, and if they have any issues with overseas delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 johnpault

I've just bought one, €99 but €117 inc delivery.
    Will write a follow up in a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 LanceVance

johnpault wrote: »
    I've just bought one, €99 but €117 inc delivery.
    Will write a follow up in a few months.

Well? Did it arrive in OK condition? What site did you use? Any chance of a pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 starrm

Any updates?! Thinking of buying one of these but a brief review would be great!

Hi, sorry for delay.

It was really nice when it came in perfect condition from exquiro.com (framce)

It was really nice for a while and very cool gift for my girlfriend... See I thought she would bring it into work where there's not direct sunlight but daylight. Unfortunately, she kept it in our dark bedroom which has very small windows and gets very little sunlight. The instructions recommend you keep it in a place that gets some daylight but not direct sunlight.

So maybe we ****ed up this way and I'm not giving an fair review... but the 3 shrimp contained within all passed away within a couple of months. Now it's just sitting there. exquiro sell a reload for €59 I see but i'm reluctant, I probably will eventually buy the reload and put it in a better location this time, as it was a very nice item while it lasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Phil_aherne

johnpault wrote: »
    Hi, sorry for delay.

It was really nice when it came in perfect condition from exquiro.com (framce)

It was really nice for a while and very cool gift for my girlfriend... See I thought she would bring it into work where there's not direct sunlight but daylight. Unfortunately, she kept it in our dark bedroom which has very small windows and gets very little sunlight. The instructions recommend you keep it in a place that gets some daylight but not direct sunlight.

So maybe we ****ed up this way and I'm not giving an fair review... but the 3 shrimp contained within all passed away within a couple of months. Now it's just sitting there. exquiro sell a reload for €59 I see but i'm reluctant, I probably will eventually buy the reload and put it in a better location this time, as it was a very nice item while it lasted.

Found a place in uk that does it but dya think that it would last a 3-5 day journey in a box?

• Advertisement

Yeah I don't see why not, came perfect from France

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Phil_aherne

Ok.
    Would love to try and get one delieveried from the USA as the prices are more than half the price off everywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Ok.
    Would love to try and get one delieveried from the USA as the prices are more than half the price off everywhere else

have a link to these places in the usa?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Thread is 7 years old. Don’t re-open old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement