Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new mobile phone battery isn't charging?

Options
  • 16-01-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I bought a nokia c3 on Saturday and put in my old sim card and the nokia c3 battery as it needed charging. On saturday it was charging from 2pm until 10pm and overnight it doesn't seem to retain a full charge and I have it charging all day today and it won't take a full charge. Did anybody else have this problem? Should I request a new battery because this one is certainly not going to improve? My other nokia phone battery charges in an hour or less.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Take back the phone and get it swapped for a new one. Don't accept a repair, it's more than likely a fault with the phone and not the battery.
    Try a different charger just in case and make sure the battery is in properly.

Advertisement