Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longford Chiropractors

Options
  • 16-01-2011 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Has anyone had any experience/can recommend either of the Longford Chiropractors? Bradley Chiropractic or Brooklands integrated Healthcare out in Killoe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 peardropruth

Brooklands are Pretty Damned good. David Hickey is a miracle worker.Thankfully I was advised to go and i'm so thankful.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

Same here thumbs up for David Hickey.
    Was there the other week with back pain i had for months and after 1 session its gone.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 peardropruth

I know... Amazeballs...as all the young ones are saying these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭psham

Went to see Bradley chiropractors and can say I got good relief but it cost a ridiculous amount.

€90 yes €90 for my first "consultation" which consisted of me explaining where I had the pain! and treatment all in 20 minutes..

€40 for every session after which seems a little steep but not far off what other chiropractors charge.

I will not be returning as I feel €50 for "consulting" is just wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

psham wrote: »
    Went to see Bradley chiropractors and can say I got good relief but it cost a ridiculous amount.

€90 yes €90 for my first "consultation" which consisted of me explaining where I had the pain! and treatment all in 20 minutes..

€40 for every session after which seems a little steep but not far off what other chiropractors charge.

I will not be returning as I feel €50 for "consulting" is just wrong.

A bum in my opinion. Had a sore shoulder. Went with the flow as pricing above. Cracked my neck and popped my back for the 7 weeks it took to fix it. Popping makes it sounds good. But did the same thing 7 weeks in a row. I had vertebrae out of alignment apparently. Cancellation fee too. . .

MY friend in Athlone was doing some 7 week physio course in athlone, and told her about my ache. My rear dealtoid was just very week. Conversation in a pub and 10 minutes poking me and no shoulder pain anymore. Few weeks of exercises she gave me versus 7 weeks of pretend therapy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement