Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering

Options
  • 16-01-2011 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I'm trying to decide what college to put down as number 1 on my cao for engineering. Want to probably end up doing mechanical engineering.
    Anyone doing the course?
    What's the course in UL like?
    Wasn't that impressed with the UL open day but it's hard to get a good look when it's so packed..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭DesQ2

Hi there,

I'm a 2nd yr Biomedical Engineering student and I love it here in UL, in the 1st yr of the course all 4 engineering courses cover the exact same modules, the 4 being Mechanical, biomedical, Aero and CAED. because 1st yr is common you can change to any of the other 3 courses after 1st yr. it a good campus great night life, great S.U. etc and you will really enjoy it here I would def advise any person to take up engineering in U.L.

Sorry about the rushed reply, if i can help you with anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

Best of luck,

Des

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

I'm trying to decide what college to put down as number 1 on my cao for engineering. Want to probably end up doing mechanical engineering.
    Anyone doing the course?
    What's the course in UL like?
    Wasn't that impressed with the UL open day but it's hard to get a good look when it's so packed..

hi there i'm in 3rd year mechanical engineering just coming back from work placement at the moment and i love the course . the maths and mechanics elements are tough but rewarding and the college as a whole is good craic with very good clubs and soc's to join

Advertisement