Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Place to buy football boots?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Your best bet would be to check your local sport shops first but I can't fault Pro Direct, my last pair of boots I ordered on Tuesday night and I got them on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

Bought a pair of astro's off the Nike store recently as no place in town had any in my size for about 3 weeks running. Ordered on the weekend and they were delivered by Friday so happy enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

JJB having a 75% off sale atm, buy 2 pairs they may not be around next time you need a pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Bought a pair of astro's off the Nike store recently as no place in town had any in my size for about 3 weeks running. Ordered on the weekend and they were delivered by Friday so happy enough.

The Nike, Adidas and Puma online shops are at least 10% more expensive. Not much use unless the size is sold out somewhere else or you want bespoke boots.

I use prodirect, i recommend them. Very good service and the sales are pretty good. Lovell Soccer/rugby are decent too. Can be a little cheaper on new boots than pro direct but stock tends to be gone quickly and it's regular post with them.

Delivery is through a courier too. If you order early on Monday for example it should arrive Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

Morf wrote: »
    The Nike, Adidas and Puma online shops are at least 10% more expensive. Not much use unless the size is sold out somewhere else or you want bespoke boots.

Usually because they stick fairly rigid to the RRP, but they have reductions from time to time so are worth keeping an eye on. Astro's I got were marked down €10 so it worked out reasonable enough. Friends of mine too have got some great value on there also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Usually because they stick fairly rigid to the RRP, but they have reductions from time to time so are worth keeping an eye on. Astro's I got were marked down €10 so it worked out reasonable enough. Friends of mine too have got some great value on there also.

It seemed to me like they were above the sterling RRP when converted to Euro.

Advertisement