Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Meet-Up, Ideas for venue?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eimsRV

I don't mind on time, it's close by :-D!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It's near where Power City in Coolmine is, so the Industrial Estate, just not sure exactly where in there? If someone else knows?

smccarrick wrote: »
    Where abouts in Coolmine too?

It's in the industrial estate beside power city & right price tiles. Trying to think of a landmark ... The industrial estate is across from coolmine sports centre and st olivers school.

Are you feeling up to coming along Shane?

It shares a car park with right price tiles

Great, I know where that is.. anytime suits me...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Is it walkable from the train station?

Hi moonbeam, yeah it is about a ten min walk from coolmine train station. Do you need directions from the stn?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I know where powercity is but not 100% sure how to get there from the train station. so yes please:)

Sure... When you come out on to the road from the station go right over the train tracks. Continue straight through traffic lights (crossroads) then at next lights there is a T junction go left. At next lights go right, you'll see topaz garage ahead. You need to take the left just before topaz and powercity/ rp tiles is at top of that Rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CK2010

just to warn you guys, gokidsgo can get really busy on weekends and if it is busy there'll be limited seating, which is awkward if you've to stand around- its the type of place where theres constantly kids or parents walking back and forth- even if you get a seat at a table you'll probably end up pulling your chair out of peoples way all the time as well.

there is seating upstairs as well but getting a table may still be difficult. so if someone could go a little early to grab a table and hold it or else reserve a table (they have long ones with small benches too that i saw reserved last time i was there) it'd be handy.

its an enjoyable day out though! hopefully it wont be too busy for ye, as i was there on a sunday.

• Advertisement

What time?

I suggest 1pm..mostly because I am optimistic and am going to go dream of sleep now and lie ins;)

If anyone wants to send me their numbers for when I get lost please do;)

1 o'clock is good for us

We will definaely make it across.
    Depending which train we make we maybe a bit late.

I'll be there at one... I may head at 12.30 just be to sure to get a table for us. Moonbeam, I'll mail you my number on facebook now :)

I rang them but they can't reserve a table for us. I'll head a bit early too

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

We've a detour to make en-route, but should be there 1pm'ish (providing I don't get lost :) )

Any problems and Aoife has my number so just ring for directions :)

we are here if anyone wants gps co ordinates!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Enjoy the day :) hopefully I'll be able to make it for one of the next meet ups :)

Just fed the girls, we had a lovely time :) can't wait to do it again! Moonbeam... you're just lucky I didn't smuggle your baby out with me, she is too cute and tiny. And smccarrick and CathyMoran, baby Shane is so good and quiet and looks like his daddy!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

January wrote: »
    Just fed the girls, we had a lovely time :) can't wait to do it again! Moonbeam... you're just lucky I didn't smuggle your baby out with me, she is too cute and tiny. And smccarrick and CathyMoran, baby Shane is so good and quiet and looks like his daddy!!

Thankyou! You wouldn't think hes so well behaved at 3AM in morning though!!! :) It was lovely to meetup again. Its definitely somewhere I'm going to add to my list of places for when Baby Shane is a little older.

Moonbeam- baby Caoimhe is so lovely- and I was thrilled to see that Dearbhail loves her baby sis so much. I guess I'm terrified of how Baby Shane is going to react to having a baby sister.

Daddy Shane

It was lovely to see everyone again:)

I can't believe Addison,Alannah and Dearbhail aren't little babies anymore but miniature people now:) Those 2 years flew by.

I keep picturing Saoirse as a little baby because I had only met her as a bump she is so cute.

Baby Shane is looking more like his daddy all the time and has also got so big and even cuter then he was.

Moonbeam wrote: »
    It was lovely to see everyone again:)

I can't believe Addison,Alannah and Dearbhail aren't little babies anymore but miniature people now:) Those 2 years flew by.

I keep picturing Saoirse as a little baby because I had only met her as a bump she is so cute.

Baby Shane is looking more like his daddy all the time and has also got so big and even cuter then he was.

Well this time last year they were one and still little babies! I remember Dearbhail and Alannah just sitting in their buggies the last time as quiet as mice and dropping off to sleep no bother and my little live wire running rings around me (literally!)

Saoirse still seems like a little baby to me, she's sooo skinny and long... she's going to be like my mum, a stick insect!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

So annoyed I couldn't go yesterday :( Aidan and I would have loved to have seen everyone!

It's possibly a good thing you didn't come I am seriously broody after meeting Moonbeams gorgeous new daughter...

Me and himself are going to bring the girls again on Wednesday if you want to join us?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Moonbeams new baby is seriously cute alright - would be even more broody than normal if I was not expecting a little girl now. All the children are growing up into gorgeous little people and it was lovely to see everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

January wrote: »
    It's possibly a good thing you didn't come I am seriously broody after meeting Moonbeams gorgeous new daughter...

Me and himself are going to bring the girls again on Wednesday if you want to join us?

Oooh, sounds like a plan :D

Only saw pics of Moonbeams baby on FB, but if I wasn't broody before I was afterwards the dote!!!!

Advertisement