Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the Highest rated Science/lab degree in Ireland? anyone work in this area?

• 16-01-2011 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Im just looking for advice on what science course to study in college next year. Maybe somebody who works in this area or somebody who has a high level of knowledge of college courses can give me advice and help me.

Some multi nationals may favour some courses.....some courses may offer placement in a lab which is a massive advantage......ideally id like to work for a medical company either in the lab or working on medical technology/devices.

I was thinkin of general science in NUIG but are there better courses out there???
    Thanks

Advertisement