Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham Supporter

Options
  • 16-01-2011 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi folks
    I am a Spurs supporter and have been since the mid 70's.
    Supported Spurs while they fought for promotion in the old 2nd Divisions.
    I know what it is like to queue for tickets through the night, in the rain ... .
    I am now trying to find a match ticket to the Derby, Tottenham V Arsenal 26th Feb, 2011.
    Born in North London, Upper Holloway, I now live in Dublin and I am a member of The Dublin Spurs Supporters Club (Terry recommended the site to me) and as a Spurs Member I get to between 8 - 10 matches per season.
    I always go to The Derby but miissed out on a ticket this season.
    IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME. tHANK YOU
    COME ON YOUR SPURS (NO TO STRATFORD MOVE)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

This game will be rescheduled if the gooners beat Ipswich and get to the Carling cup final. Rescheduled date won't be announced till after the 2nd leg, Wednesday week.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hi folks
    I am a Spurs supporter and have been since the mid 70's.
    Supported Spurs while they fought for promotion in the old 2nd Divisions.
    I know what it is like to queue for tickets through the night, in the rain ... .
    I am now trying to find a match ticket to the Derby, Tottenham V Arsenal 26th Feb, 2011.
    Born in North London, Upper Holloway, I now live in Dublin and I am a member of The Dublin Spurs Supporters Club (Terry recommended the site to me) and as a Spurs Member I get to between 8 - 10 matches per season.
    I always go to The Derby but miissed out on a ticket this season.
    IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME. tHANK YOU
    COME ON YOUR SPURS (NO TO STRATFORD MOVE)

I can prob get you a ticket but as said date will most likely move. Do you still want to get one bearing in mind could be a mid week game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Donal Mahon

Thanks for replying Mullo76. I would still be interested in that ticket. Please ontact me if still available. Donal

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Thanks for replying Mullo76. I would still be interested in that ticket. Please ontact me if still available. Donal

Donal - none avail at the moment. Had a look for you earlier. Will keep an eye but at this stage its going to be close to game when some come up on the exchange.sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Donal Mahon

Muello76, Thanks again for reply.
    Here's hoping!! I know it'll be tough but if one ticket comes up please let me know.
    Donal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 tommytommy

Lads,

Does anyone have any access to tickets for this match?

Advertisement