Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Studyhub

Options
  • 16-01-2011 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is Eircom Studyhub any good? Is it worth using or is it more a once off thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

The Applied Maths one is fairly good, can't be bothered actually watching the videos though so I just use the notes.

Haven't used any other subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

I like them but prefer the online stuff they have that is live on examvillage. I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been with studyhub but at least I have it for again I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

I find it brilliant!! If you have eircom broadband you should definetly give it a go. I found it especially helpful for JC Science and JC Maths. Each study pack is worth €12 if you don't have eircom so it's definetly worth it! I also find it much better than getting out the ol' book out and studying.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mozzypuffs

I find the Irish and English ones great because there are sample answers!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Elsa714

It's really good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement