Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the PlayPen - Samapple789

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Nublub
    o_O It's like you don't know me at all!

And don't dodge the question, if someone had a gun to your head and made you shift a boy, who would it be? You can pick a feminine boy if it'll make you feel more manly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I think he;s simpleminded
    so, samapples, are you racist?
    are you prejudiced?
    Whats your opinion on short people??
    why did you imply deedeecupcake was simple??
    why havent you answered any of my questions?? its not like there THAT difficult?

Know i am not racist some of the best looking girls come from other places in the eu

Know i am not prejudiced

Notting wrong with short people my dads family are all smaller then 5ft 4 inchs

No i dont deeddeecupcake is a very smart person

because this is your 1st real question

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

All my questions were real... :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Will you autograph this picture for me!? I'll make sandwiches!!

cwolf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Are you namist?? Cos you only shift girls called sam...
    How do you know I'm smart??
    Are you sure you dont hate small people?

I mean are you really sure???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Namlub wrote: »
    o_O It's like you don't know me at all!

And don't dodge the question, if someone had a gun to your head and made you shift a boy, who would it be? You can pick a feminine boy if it'll make you feel more manly...

more then likely kick the person with the gun sue to me being a black belt in TKD i can kick 74 times in 1 min

and namlub i dont know you of boards

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Am I your fave Noel or just your fave? >_>
    Favourite Noel, AND favourite jumpguy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Know i am not racist some of the best looking girls come from other places in the eu

Know i am not prejudiced

Notting wrong with short people my dads family are all smaller then 5ft 4 inchs

No i dont deeddeecupcake is a very smart person

because this is your 1st real question

Why did you spell "no" incorrectly twice and then spell in properly the third time?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

kateos2 wrote: »
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    Woodchucks Chucking Wood

The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.
    Some say it depends on three factors:
    • The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.
    • The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.
    • The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood when it is a woodchuck

Others say:
    • The woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he wanted!b (By the way what is a woodchuck? Is it like a gopher?)
    • He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    • If he could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck as much as he could!
    • A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    • A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that the woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    • If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.
    • If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then s/he'd chuck all the wood, s/he'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    • It would chuck the amount of wood that she sells seashells on the seashore divided by how many pickles Peter Piper picks.
    • One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore he cut.
    • It might depend on how many female woodchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the woodchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.
    • Some maintain that woodchucks could not and would not chuck wood at all.
    • It depends on how good his dentures are!
    • A woodchuck - would chuck - as much wood - as a woodchuck - could chuck - if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.
    • About 5.72 fluid litres of wood (answer from the paper pulp mill).
    • About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards.
    • Um....... 23????
    • Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more wood than a woodchuck.
    • If the woodchuck's name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the wood that it wanted to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be allowed.
    • Due to the average size of a woodchuck and the general density of wood (not including cork) if a woodchuck could chuck wood it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the woodchuck is functioning correctly.
    • Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3 units of wood.
    • "Sixteen and 1/2 board feet a day except on groundhog's day since groundhog is another name for woodchuck."- This answer is according to no less an authority than the 'Junior Woodchucks Guidebook', a publication often consulted by Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck and referred to yet again by them in answering this very same question.
    • How Chuck Norris got involved-A woodchuck would only chuck as much would as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck's name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could.
    • None because a wood chuck cannot chuck wood! :P
    • Approximately 3.9675 pounds every 5.6843 seconds. So there.
    • 2.865 lbs every 11.3686 Seconds?
    • As much as he needed to be satisfied
    • But the true jokey answer, as told by my grandfather is: As much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    • a woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
    • Are you kidding? Everybody knows a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    • But it definitely couldn't chuck Chuck Norris.
    • A group of people actually did a study on this. None of the wood chucks ate any wood planks so they never upchucked it but some of them chucked them (threw them) at people.
    • During my study of Woodchuck I came to the conclusion that woodchucks don't chuck wood but only drink beer.
    • However, this beer can frequently motivate them towards actions that can closely resemble the chucking of wood.
    • A woodchuck will only chuck certain wood, likely that which is found in their natural, prairie habitat. Therefore, the lack of trees on the prairie is quite closely related to the chucking of wood performed by these wood-chucking woodchucks.
    • Since it is the same animal as the Groundhog, should we not instead ask : how much ground would a groundhog hog if a groundhog would hog ground.
    • A Woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a Woodchuck could chuck, if a Woodchuck could chuck wood.
    • 315g. This was an estimate done in a book of useless trivia.

• Advertisement

Are you namist?? Cos you only shift girls called sam...
    How do you know I'm smart??
    Are you sure you dont hate small people

I mean are you really sure???

Because you are
    Yes i am sure i dont hate small people

more then likely kick the person with the gun sue to me being a black belt in TKD i can kick 74 times in 1 min

and namlub i dont know you of boards

What if the person with the gun was Chuck Norris though? There's no arguing with Chuck Norris when he wants to see some man-on-man action...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Namlub wrote: »
    Favourite Noel, AND favourite jumpguy
    and favourite midget!!
    also, where are you from, how old are you, and why did you skip the queue??

We both mentioned Chuck Norris in our posts at the same time, it's meant to be bbz <3

and favourite midget!!
    also, where are you from, how old are you, and why did you skip the queue??

Somewhere in the land of tipp
    Because i did not know there was a queue

Because you are
    Yes i am sure i dont hate small people

You missed a question :(
    But how do you know I'm smart? I could be average? Or simple...HOW DO YOU KNOW???

Are you sure?? are you really??

I wonder if he regrets doing this :D

Somewhere in the land of tipp
    Because i did not know there was a queue

LIAR!!! This contradicts your earlier answer! I'm too lazy to find it but it's here somewher....

Well because the number of lads on boards is like 92.4% and girls 6.6% and outer 1%

Have no idea if its a girl or a lad so i will say no

I put my self done but i was never added to it

None not a fan of any of them

Well i have i thing for emo or rock looking girls because there more likely going to go of with some one who looks like someone from a band they like

None i have int meat a girl called sam in my life cant say any numbers on this site

Found it :D That was his reply when asked by Unknown13 did he know there was a list....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Just when you think you've seen everything in C&H..... :pac:

samapple: the "In the Playpen" queue exists for a reason. If your name wasn't added to the list, it's just because the list hasn't been updated for a while. I'm very lazy, y'see. So we'll wait 'til it's your turn and THEN you can satisfy everyone's curiosity whether or not you'll shift their friends (who may or may not be called Sam.)

This has been "In the Playpen with samapple." I've been your power-trippin' Mod. This mofo is now locked.

Good night.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement