If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you stock Sonos?

Options
  • 17-01-2011 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi John,

Do you stock Sonos equipment or can you get it? I would like to get the Zoneplayer S5, the WD100 ipod dock and the BR100 Zone Bridge delivered to the Republic.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

Do you stock Sonos equipment or can you get it? I would like to get the Zoneplayer S5, the WD100 ipod dock and the BR100 Zone Bridge delivered to the Republic.

Many thanks!

Farmer,

yes we do stock Sonos no problem;

For the S5 Music system / WD100 iPOD dock / BR100 Bridge that would cost £456.90 and delivery would be £19.95 so the total would be £476.85.

Thanks again and please keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14 farmerbrown101

Sorry John,

forgot to add do you have the S5 in black all ready for delivery?

Thanks
    FB

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

Any good deals on the ZP120?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭johndoe77ie

John
    How much is the dock on it's own?

Sorry John,

forgot to add do you have the S5 in black all ready for delivery?

Thanks
    FB

FB,

Apologies for the delay - we do have the S5 in black but they are all reserved for Customers (there has been a run on these lately!) - However I do have free stock arriving this Friday if you would like to grab one?

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi John,

That would be great for Friday. Can you let me know if you will have all in stock then ready for delivery please?

Just a quick question - I was told that this product is a good combination for iphone and music streaming from a NAS. My research says too. Do you agree? Is this a good purchase for the amount of money I am to invest? I could not find an alternate product that does the same with such good reviews.

Thanks again

FB

higster wrote: »
    Any good deals on the ZP120?

Long time etc!

In stock ready to ship at £399.95 (nice bit of kit!)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John
    How much is the dock on it's own?

Just gone back up to £99.95 and we are just out of stock as well :o hopefully should be back in stock shortly!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

That would be great for Friday. Can you let me know if you will have all in stock then ready for delivery please?

Just a quick question - I was told that this product is a good combination for iphone and music streaming from a NAS. My research says too. Do you agree? Is this a good purchase for the amount of money I am to invest? I could not find an alternate product that does the same with such good reviews.

Thanks again

FB

FB,

yes it's an excellent product and (at the moment) nothing really does the same thing as well ( I understand there is something interesting in the wings though...;)) to be fair to Sonos it's excellent value for money.

On delivery - we have just run out of the dock but all else will be in stock on Friday for a Monday/Tues delivery.

Thanks again and please do keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Thats a shame about the stock. I may have to try and source it elsewhere. Any definite date on the dock before I do?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Farmer.

Unfortunately nothing concrete from Sonos as yet on the ETA.

They are showing a hand full in the UK warehouse, so I could check if we can get one for you.

How quickly would you like to get it ?

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave,

I'll see if I can source the gear locally. Its burning a hole in my pocket so i gotta spend it fast!

Thanks again

FB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.