Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain running shoes

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

sporina wrote: »
    just got a pair of asics kayano 16 in World Sports above Heatons for €85!!

I am soo delighted - I had looked in so many stores and they only had then in smaller sizes..

No other runner gives me the support along the whole foot like they do..

happy running days,,

good going, which heatons ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,886 ✭✭✭sporina

Blackpool Cork..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

Sports Direct over here have a big sale of last seasons models at the mo, shops all over the UK, helps if you're living here, but i'm sure they deliver.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/footwear/running-shoes?dcp=1

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sklarker

Elvery's have 25% all shoes at the moment...got Kayano 17s in Pavilions for €105. They also have Gait analysis (treadmill/video) there...

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭liamo123

Arnotts are selling lots of brands at half price atm... Asics Gt2150's are currently 55 euro and they appear to have lots of sizes from 7 up to 11............unfortunately for me tough there are no size 9.5!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

liamo123 wrote: »
    ...... unfortunately for me tough there are no size 9.5!!!!

There is NEVER a size 9.5 left in the sales:(

if you call into elverys at the moment you can get a 15 euro discount card for online purchases as they are trying to promote their online site. as they are also having a sale at the moment and there is free delivery on orders over 50 euro, it means that, for example you get nike luarglide 2 for 56 euro delivered. (normally would cost 90 euro +_)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭southernstar

Mahers on Oliver Plunkett st in Cork Have a load of Mizuno runners on sale that they couldnt sell in North Main st - NM st only sell tracksuits and Air Max to non-athletes as far as I can see ;)

I got a pair of Wave Alchemy 9 for €80. Not a bad alternative to the €150 that most places are looking for Kayanos.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

TK Maxx in St Stephen's Green have some mens New Balance 760 and 1064 for €39.99 at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

They have Nike Lunar Elite in the one in Blanch for €55. On Saturday they had sizes 6.5, 7 and 7.5. May have had larger but I was only browsing around my own size range. Pretty ugly colours though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement