Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookshop - Norwegian literature

Options
  • 17-01-2011 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

Does anybody know if there are any bookshops in Dublin where you can buy Norwegian literature?

Yes, I know I could easily find some online, but I'd like to go to a shop and browse around.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Some second hand shops/bookshops will have old books from Norway/Sweden/Finland etc dropped in by customers, could be worth ringing or calling in to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 pels

Chapters on Parnell St just next to Tesco usually sell second hand books in most languages (incl the nordic ones).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

Does anybody know if there are any bookshops in Dublin where you can buy Norwegian literature?

Yes, I know I could easily find some online, but I'd like to go to a shop and browse around.

Thanks. :)

let me know if you are in the midlands ,ill get you a hole library,lol:D

take care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Under A Funeral Moon

biko wrote: »
    Some second hand shops/bookshops will have old books from Norway/Sweden/Finland etc dropped in by customers, could be worth ringing or calling in to ask.
    Thanking you.
    pels wrote: »
    Chapters on Parnell St just next to Tesco usually sell second hand books in most languages (incl the nordic ones).
    Excellent. Thanks a million! :D
    let me know if you are in the midlands ,ill get you a hole library,lol:D

take care
    Living in Dublin at the moment, but have family in the midlands. I may take you up on that offer. Tusen takk! :D

Advertisement