Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simply Mortgages

Options
  • 17-01-2011 2:33am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was dealing with the 'Simply Mortgages' (Baggot St, Dublin) people a couple of months ago but yesterday I was trying to contact them but could not get through.
    Somebody I know was saying they have gone into liquidation and shut down- does anybody know? :confused:
    Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Yesterday as in Sunday? It's possible they take Sundays off.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I was actually trying them a couple of days last week. My emails were bounced back and their number just rang out. This was on a week day. I would assume they don't operate on a Sunday. Sorry if my message was confusing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Amy2010

Posy wrote: »
    I was actually trying them a couple of days last week. My emails were bounced back and their number just rang out. This was on a week day. I would assume they don't operate on a Sunday. Sorry if my message was confusing. :)
    I've tried the same. It appeared that 'Simply Mortgages' (Baggot St, Dublin) went into Voluntary Liquidation after a creditors meeting on 16th November, 2010 and following from that meeting that the Company cannot, continue its business. Andrew O’Donnell, 19 Ard Mhuire Park, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, was appointed as Liquidator to wind-up the Company.

See: www.irisoifigiuil.ie/archive/2010/november/Ir191110.pdf and a notice on http://www.insolvencyjournal.ie/notices/10-11-16/Appointment_of_liquidator_Simply_Mortgages_Limited.aspx

Advertisement