Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Milanos

• 17-01-2011 8:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭

Two pizzas for 18 euro
    http://www.milanooffers.ie/

And I signed up for the email and it has an offer of 4 pizzas for 30 euro.

Thats quite good

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭madmoe

Used the voucher from last week in there yesterday and had the lovely Pollo Pesto main! My friend had the spicy Piccante pizza, we had two desserts\one coffee and it it only came to €24!

Happy days ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I would recommend trying the Etna :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

40% off on there now...Calabrese pizza all the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭madmoe

40% off on there now...Calabrese pizza all the way!

Used it the other day but do be aware the New Calzone on the menu is not covered :-( I got stuck by not seeing this, was annoyed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

If you sign up for Milano's offers, they send you a new one every few weeks - usually buy a pizza, get another for €3 (or something similar). I eat there for lunch maybe once every other week. I don't think I've paid the full price in the last two years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

Mc Love wrote: »
    I would recommend trying the Etna :D

Hot soft sausage apparently:eek:

Advertisement