Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting for meteor contract!

Options
  • 17-01-2011 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I signed up for billpay with meteor on wed last week. Their reply said
    id get a contract email in the next two days and when i send that back
    signed they will send out my new phone.

I'm still waiting!!

getting a bit impatient now, i rang on friday and it sounded like i was put
    through to india! She didnt even know it was an email contract, she
    thought id get it in the post. She couldnt tell me anything.

Has anyone any experience with this taking so long? I've been with
    vodafone since it was eircell and im kinda thinking now i shouldnt be
    changing if this is the way they work :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Could take 2 weeks to get your phone, thats how long it took me. In my experience a delay indicates they want a 300 euro deposit which they seem to want from anyone. They won't get back to you and the first you will hear about it is when you ring to ask them what the delay is. And they bill you from the date they accept your signed contract and deposit not when you get the phone or make a call!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

lomb wrote: »
    Could take 2 weeks to get your phone, thats how long it took me. In my experience a delay indicates they want a 300 euro deposit which they seem to want from anyone. They won't get back to you and the first you will hear about it is when you ring to ask them what the delay is. And they bill you from the date they accept your signed contract and deposit not when you get the phone or make a call!

omg are you serious?!!

300euro deposit?!! eh think if thats in the contract ill be ripping it up. very unfair to charge you from when the contract is signed especially if you have no phone!

oh now im super nervous!

Advertisement