Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best nightclub in dublin on a monday?

Options
  • 17-01-2011 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

heading out tonight, where would be the best place in dublin to go, willing to travel to most places :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭royalcarlowgc

Can't go wrong with Coppers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭BeeJazizWafuls

They're 21s aren't they? we're all only 19 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

I hear Alchemy on a monday night is good. And there should be a big crowd out tonight as UCD and Trinity start lectures again this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

xFROSTY Gx wrote: »
    I hear Alchemy on a monday night is good. And there should be a big crowd out tonight as UCD and Trinity start lectures again this week.

+1 for Alchemy. ITT exams finished Saturday and I think a good lot of DIT exams finish today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Can't go wrong with Coppers!

Just incase you're not being sarcastic, Coppers is an absolute shíthole and I wouldn't advise anyone to go there.

Ye Alchemy is good, 21s is cheap and wil attract a lot of students but it's not a good club tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Everywhere will be jam packed tonight so that means the places won't be as good

Advertisement