Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallow Hall - Apartments

Options
  • 17-01-2011 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Anyone have any experience of the apartments in Tallow Hall, Dublin 24? Or anyone living their currently.

What are the tenants generally like? TV providor, internet providor etc.

any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I lived in Alen Hall, one of the other blocks for a year. The aprtments are nice, the residents are generally very friendly. They recently made the place like fort knox so no one will be getting in without a swipe card and 2 keys so it's very secure if a little annoying needing to go through so many doors.

The area is great, right at the Luas and Square but you do get a lot of junkies arounf the bus stop outside Supervalu but I've never seen them cause any hassle.

Some apartments are considerably smaller than others. We had quite a large living area as it was on a corner with a window bay so look around the blocks and see if any are better.

We had UPC with 30MB broadband and it was flawless. Sky wasn't an option as you need a dish but plenty of people had freeview dishes on their balconies.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

NothingMan wrote: »
    I lived in Alen Hall, one of the other blocks for a year. The aprtments are nice, the residents are generally very friendly. They recently made the place like fort knox so no one will be getting in without a swipe card and 2 keys so it's very secure if a little annoying needing to go through so many doors.

The area is great, right at the Luas and Square but you do get a lot of junkies arounf the bus stop outside Supervalu but I've never seen them cause any hassle.

Some apartments are considerably smaller than others. We had quite a large living area as it was on a corner with a window bay so look around the blocks and see if any are better.

We had UPC with 30MB broadband and it was flawless. Sky wasn't an option as you need a dish but plenty of people had freeview dishes on their balconies.

Thanks!

Yeah, was hoping for a corner, I think the complex is the same developer as Allen Hall. Was also hoping for UPC as the broadband is immaculate had it in the last place.

Appreciate the info.

Advertisement