Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan

Options
  • 17-01-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I train in Balbriggan twice a week on my own. Just wondering if anybody else from the town would be interested in joining me.
    Started running in August last and have done a few 5k's, a 5 mile and a 10k. So Im still a relative novice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭maria74

I run in Balbriggan but am slow and a bit sporadic I suppose, sometimes do Skerries/run near work etc. So I am not much use to you I am afraid.

There seems to be a good few runners around here so you might be lucky. Where do you run by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ac20

maria74 wrote: »
    I run in Balbriggan but am slow and a bit sporadic I suppose, sometimes do Skerries/run near work etc. So I am not much use to you I am afraid.

There seems to be a good few runners around here so you might be lucky. Where do you run by the way?

I do a loop from my house , takes me down by the Garda station and then I turn left on to Drogheda Street and straight till I turn up Flemington Lane. So basically the north end of the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gdfella

hi

maybe you would be interested in playing basketball game from time to time?

we play every Tuesday and Thursday at 20-21 in community centre near Dunnes Stores
    more info on website balbriggan.org

take care
    Milo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement