Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP 6 CH Helicopter

• 17-01-2011 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I recently got a walkera 120D03 and cannot get it off the ground not sure if it is set up correct , i have a cb100 wich i have no problem flying , i would be willing to pay for some lessons i live in dublin on the northside any help would be greatly appreciated thanks :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

You could bring it to navan if you can hack the spin down and i`l have a look at it for ye, what problems are you having with it, you tried running it and all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thirty

YEAH TRIED RUNNING IT IT WONT LIFT OFF THE GROUND SPINS UP FINE RUDDER GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTON I THINK ILL SELL IT MAYBE A BIT TOO ADVANCED FOR ME , ILL GET IN TOUCH NEXT WEEK WORKIN THIS WEEK WONT HAVE TIME THANKS ROBBIE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

If you can fly the cb100 no problem then you should have not too much problem with the other one, probably just does not have the throttle/pitch setuo right i`d say.

Advertisement