If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want this Beauty 40PFL7605H/05

Options
  • 17-01-2011 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi John/Ashley,
    Well my old Sony crt 32" finally packed it in.frown.gif Truth be told i've been itching to get my hands on this Philips 40PFL7605H/05 for quite a while now.(Great Reviews)

Power city are selling it at €999 with 5 year parts and labour warranty.

Would rather deal with you guys as I follow your thread here and you are very professional to say the least.smile.gif

What's your best price on this model and would you be offering same warranty as above.Take it that it would be Saorview compatible as well.

Should be ready to collect later in week if you look after mebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Helium

And we want you to have this beauty as well!

Have you seen it in action? if not call into us and I'll take you through it.

Its been a very popular TV as well for that matter but you can see why as it has a fantastic looking image and great feature set plus attactive price point:)

This TV is Saorview compatiable as well.

€999.99 no worries and i'll pm you about the warranty now.

I hope to have more stock before the weekend.

Thanks for contacting us

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Helium

Thanks for quick reply & PM Ash!smile.gif

Thing is, with money being extremely tight and all that I am really looking looking for lowest price with good warranty.

Now here's the dilemma, Power city have reduced this tv to €929.95 and I have had email confirming 5 year warranty till end of this month.

As I have stated in OP I would rather deal with you,so what's your best price. Very happy with warranty you PM'd me.biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Helium,

I've sent you over a PM. :D

Thanks, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Helium

Thanks for PM, will call in for a look and chat, Cheers!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.