Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Closed] Win a SIM Free HTC Desire HD smartphone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

I-Win, an application that find great competitions for me to enter, with amazing prizes like HTC Desire phones!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

An app that sabotages any attempt at procrastination. That'd be the best thing for me right now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I would like to have an iLottery application which can predict the winning lottery numbers in every European country so I never have to work again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 irishcol

My ideal app would be i-potty. It could train kids to use the toilet without me having to do any clean ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I'd like an app that can pick up on my conversations, realise when I'm in an argument, and automatically find and display proof. I'm usually too drunk during arguments to bother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

A Weight Watchers app giving points of the food I eat and giving me a verbal warning me of the bad fatty food that im about to eat with points value making me feel guilty or a Personal Trainer app spurring me on and letting me how many calories I've burned when I am exercising.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

An that i would make would be an instant advice columnist. You could enter any dilemma, from the trivial (it's 50:50 and the metered parking stops at 6; should I
    put a coin in or risk it?) to the serious (I've broken up with my boyfriend three times already; should I give him one more chance?), and get friendly but firm advice. This app would be even more fun if you could choose the character who was dispensing the advice.

They could offer choices like Dear Abby, Tim Gunn, Obi Wan Kenobi and Oprah Winfery and the character you selected would color the advice with their personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭steloide

An app. that could help you find your keys with an android logo corresponding key ring of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭steloide

Or a thermal imaging applictation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

My dream application would be the Teleport Application.

Just dial the number of your contact and when he/she answers, you are teleported to their co-ordinates for as long as the "call" lasts. Hang up to be teleported back to where you were originally. GPS tracking would automatically record all those "entering" the country so no need for passports either.

Who needs teleconferencing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭seany76

id like the say the right thing at the right moment app but if i cant have that then the phone would be great and i can just do it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭vepyewwo

My dream app is one that would do all my housework for me, meaning i don't have to!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 daracoyne

My ideal app would be iCan'tDrinkEnough, where when you select the app, you can choose your choice of drink and you are given a bottomless glass! It'd impress the friends at the weekend! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Mine would definatley have to be an I-Funky. An app that when you are becoming a little too Dredged down with the everyday mundainity that is your life, will bring back THE SOUL into each step you take.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

Would love an app that could take an image of a document and covert it to text using Optical character recognition.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭calistro

The i-Forget App would be a really useful App that would be able to tell me how I used to be able to operate without any App's at all. It seems these days nobody (self included) can do a bloody thing without needing an App:eek:

It would re-teach me to look at a map for directions, use a telephone for (shock horror) making CALLS!!!, visit and talk with friends without having to log on to facebook etc, and I'd be able to tell if I'm getting fat by the tightness of my clothes or the ability to see my toes rather that having to perform multiple mathematical equations!!!!

For the moment though I can only dream of the future...........with my dreaming App. of course:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

The Chocapp. Users can aim a infared laser at any item and it instantly turns to chocolate.... mmmmmm chocolate:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

i-Will
    I will donate to my favourite charity app

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭dohda

My ideal app would be the i-con. An app that automatically forwards on all the details needed by he cops to arrest thieves trying to steal your identity or bank details.

I'm not bitter.................

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Third time lucky? :P

DiMENSiON - For iPad
    People make mistakes all the time. I mean, all the time. A time travel application would be perfect, right? BORING.
    This app allows travel throughout the sixth dimension. Like the fourth dimension, but cooler. If some youtube video I saw was correct, that means that you can travel to different possible moments in time. In other words, you could travel to the possible reality where you're rich and famous, or the possible reality where such an iPad app exists.
    Here's Steve Jobs using the application during a live demonstration:
    stevejobs.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

i'd like an app which would tell me how efficient / how much all of my electrical appliances are costing and warn me when they're left switched on. Also, allow me to switch on/off an appliance from within the app. So, my electricity supply would need to report to a connected web server which would talk to the app across the internet. No really - I actually would like one of these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 WilburWild

An app for online banking to be able to pay bills and credit cards, move money about, read statements and check history. Not sure if there's a safe way to do it but it would be good if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 WilburWild

An App for Done Deal. It's great site for browsing and it would be so good to have that anywhere. And posting adds would be simple as you can pay for selling with your phone anyway.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mine would be an iFairy. A fairy would appear and make all of your housework be magically done in an instant :).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

my dream app is an app that allows me to talk to other people and let me hear what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bagel

lurkingboss app - will give you a discrete signal that your boss is approaching so you can look busy!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

I want an android! :D

alternatively I wish someone would develop an app called iAndroid.
    Allowing me to run android firmware on my iphone

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

I want a app that when used...it will make me food!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

An app that translates txtspk to actual english would be handy.
    Or an app that would help me pick a present for my gf for her birthday...

Advertisement