Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2011 Automatically Continues?

Options
  • 17-01-2011 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Alright, noticed the last few days that my game has started to continue non-stop, unless there is news that needs a response. Don't now how it started or how to stop it. I'd play a match, then as soon as I got back to the news page, it just just keeps skipping or continuing everything unless i manage to click on say my squad before it does so. Diables the touchpad on the laptop in cause it was causing it and check no button we're jammed.

Anyone got any ideas how to stop it? Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭elspecia

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Alright, noticed the last few days that my game has started to continue non-stop, unless there is news that needs a response. Don't now how it started or how to stop it. I'd play a match, then as soon as I got back to the news page, it just just keeps skipping or continuing everything unless i manage to click on say my squad before it does so. Diables the touchpad on the laptop in cause it was causing it and check no button we're jammed.

Anyone got any ideas how to stop it? Cheers

go to preferences, general

look for "continue game timeout" and make sure its set to disable

Let me know if it works or not please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

elspecia wrote: »
    go to preferences, general

look for "continue game timeout" and make sure its set to disable

Let me know if it works or not please

It was on instant and i just set it to disable. i'd say thats it alright. Don't know how it got turned on though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭elspecia

SRFC90 wrote: »
    It was on instant and i just set it to disable. i'd say thats it alright. Don't know how it got turned on though!

i don't its automatically set to disable as far as i know, but i once mistakenly set it to instant

Advertisement