Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horse share tullamore area

Options
  • 17-01-2011 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,
    I have a 15.2 full connemara gelding who I keep at livery near Tullamore. He is quiet and willing but still green as regards schooling, he is rising 5 this year. I would like a nice kind quiet rider to share him with me as he really has a wonderful personality and I do not want to change this. Maybe someone who has not time for their own horse but would still like to ride a few times a week, or someone thinking about getting their own horse and wanting experience first might suit. There are loads of quiet roads for hacking where he is, canal paths, forestry, a sand arena. He is very quiet on the road and unphased by dogs, tractors, other horses etc. I will be bringing him to various shows this year where I hope to show him in hunter classes and jump, 80 or 90cm so the opportunity to compete also for the right person, if they wished.
    The reason I am looking for someone to share him with me is that I will more than likely have to go overseas for 6months at some stage in the coming year (army) and I would like for someone to be used to him by then so that they could continue riding him while I am away.
    Please PM me for further details if you have an interest,
    thanks
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement