Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pebble Beach Holiday Homes Closed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

I do hope the management do a turnaround on it as the estate has great potential but it has to be well run, aware of the insulation issue as for some odd pennypinching reason they didnt even insulate the lofts and I believe they're not even cavity walls, but that wouldn't be a massive job to do it in retrospect although pretty poor show for buildings erected in 1998

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭coldstream4444

I too am visiting Tramore to look at one of these Pebble Beach homes and do appreciate all the info here.

Sully wrote: »
    Just to let everybody know that the Holiday Homes have re-opened, not every single house but a good few are now available to rent. They are being renovated. :)

See here:
    http://www.discovertramore.ie/view?p=Pebble_Beach_Holiday_Homes

Pics are still out of date though, hope to get them updated soon.
    Good to see this info thanks. I am confused by a few posters here saying the properties are not well insulated. Yet the site linked here lists;

- High Degree Insulation ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Good to see this info thanks. I am confused by a few posters here saying the properties are not well insulated. Yet the site linked here lists;

I have no idea myself, might be just rumours. Apartments are being renovated (not all, just the ones being run currently by management). Speak with the people running it, they are very nice and helpful.

Thank you for your advice and for your efforts with this site, it is a wealth of information!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thank you for your advice and for your efforts with this site, it is a wealth of information!

Boards.ie isn't my site :)

Ok, I'll get the hang of this sooner or later!:confused:

Ok, I'll get the hang of this sooner or later!:confused:

Ha no hassle, lots to do and see on Boards so enjoy :)

Hope you get yourself sorted re: Pebble Beach!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

As far as I know its now a legal requirement for the energy rating to be given.

Thank you. I also would have thought it would have been necessary to build with certain requirements as recent as 1998?

• Advertisement
Advertisement