Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

olaola wrote: »
    Hi Steve, thanks for getting back to me. I did DM you on Twitter. I'll reply there. I'm sending the phone to work as there is always someone here to receive it.

Thanks,
    Orla

Hi Orla,

Just spoke with the rep in question, who said he was speaking with you...? Was this resolved?

-Steve

McCalvin wrote: »
    Steve, I've PMd you.

Also want to know about my order, and about being charged twice for the same order which hasn't arrived.

As everyone else, I've wasted hours on hold, countless emails and tweets... and I'm still none the wiser. What is going on in there?

Hi There,

Got back to your PM.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Hi Steve,
    I sent you a PM and a series of messages on your own forum as I didn't know you had a rep here. I'll PM you my details here as well just in case, can you follow up on my order asap as it's getting more and more frustrating getting no info from eircom. As can you ask them to turn back on the customer service lines please as the thought of a company hunging up on potential and new customers if just awful.

Thanks, order number EMBPYXQXXWY

Fitzinho wrote: »
    She simply said "I'm so sorry but eMobile have instructed us not to deliver any phones today because the information we are getting from them is not correct, because of this we hope to deliver them tomorrow"

My papers have been with eMobile for two fricken weeks now, I had an order in within mins of the phone going up online, my papers emailed over a few mins after that. I should have been right at the top of the queue to get this.

I understand. I am aware that due to stock levels there have been delays in getting the phone out. I will DM you some further info on this.

-Steve

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Hi Steve,
    I sent you a PM and a series of messages on your own forum as I didn't know you had a rep here. I'll PM you my details here as well just in case, can you follow up on my order asap as it's getting more and more frustrating getting no info from eircom. As can you ask them to turn back on the customer service lines please as the thought of a company hunging up on potential and new customers if just awful.

Thanks, order number EMBPYXQXXWY

Hi there,

Can you PM me that with the name and address associated with the order please?

-Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Hi Orla,

Just spoke with the rep in question, who said he was speaking with you...? Was this resolved?

-Steve

Hey Steve, a very helpful and apologetic rep rang me to explain the situation. Not particuarly happy that a: I have to wait and b: a person who ordered after me got theirs yesterday! But sure, what can be done now. All I really needed was someone to explain what was happening!

Thanks for getting it sorted - somewhat!

Orla.

olaola wrote: »
    Hey Steve, a very helpful and apologetic rep rang me to explain the situation. Not particuarly happy that a: I have to wait and b: a person who ordered after me got theirs yesterday! But sure, what can be done now. All I really needed was someone to explain what was happening!

Thanks for getting it sorted - somewhat!

Orla.

Again Orla, very sorry about this.

If I get any update on a timeframe i'll let you know.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭McCalvin

Hi There,

Got back to your PM.

-Steve

I sent that mail at 10:27 PM last night (16 hours ago), it's in a mail trail of several mails- mostly one way.

Surely you only need the order number to find out what I need to know?

I was asked to contact Damien through the sales mail-in re: the double charge as explained in the mail.

I sent that mail at 10:27 PM last night (16 hours ago), it's in a mail trail of several mails- mostly one way.

Surely you only need the order number to find out what I need to know?

I was asked to contact Damien through the sales mail-in re: the double charge as explained in the mail.

Hi McCalvin,

You sure those PM's were sent to me? The first PM I received off you was Today @ 14:09.

I'll forward these over to Damien now.

I also just ask for the name and address to verify I am speaking with the person who placed the order.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭McCalvin

Hi McCalvin,

You sure those PM's were sent to me? The first PM I received off you was Today @ 14:09.

I'll forward these over to Damien now.

I also just ask for the name and address to verify I am speaking with the person who placed the order.

-Steve

I only resorted to boards today, I was tweeting you before and have been trying to get in contact through mail and phone with anyone... there's an awful lot of smoke and mirrors here, one would almost think it's delaying tactics? You could just tell us you're out of stock and you messed up on the initial order allocation, it happens. Trying to string people along is not how I'd try and keep customers.

I'll PM you my address.

• Advertisement

I only resorted to boards today, I was tweeting you before and have been trying to get in contact through mail and phone with anyone... there's an awful lot of smoke and mirrors here, one would almost think it's delaying tactics? You could just tell us you're out of stock and you messed up on the initial order allocation, it happens. Trying to string people along is not how I'd try and keep customers.

I'll PM you my address.

Thanks. I know there will be stock coming in weekly over the next number of weeks and anyone affected by this will be notified of the delay.

I have also forwarded this over to Damien as requested.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Still waiting on reply by pm re: earlier
    Thanks Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Again Orla, very sorry about this.

If I get any update on a timeframe i'll let you know.

-Steve

It arrived this morning! Thanks a million - delighted now :)

It arrived this morning! Thanks a million - delighted now

Steve, this is a bit of a joke.
    I ordered last wednesday week?
    No offence olaola, glad you got sorted.

Any chance of an update Steve, when you get online.
    I haven't heard anything from anyone.
    It seems to be up to me to make the calls, send the emails etc.
    This is not good enough Steve.

Anyone know what the hold times are like on emobile this morning ? In work and can't afford another half day on the phone to them only to be cut off because they are busy.

Congratulations Orla, did you receive an email or text notification that it had been dispatached ? or did you just get a nice surprise this morning from the courier ?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Maental2000

Steve, I'm in the same boat. I ordered mine last Monday & not a word from ye. Money taken from my account straight away, eventhough it clearly states on your website that no money will be taken until the phone is dispatched. Then when I rang on Thursday to try and get some information it turns out there was no record of my purchase :eek: so I was passed from one dept to another. Got through to a sound guy called Damien who rang me back to tell me my order was found and was now being put up on the system and that his colleague would be in touch should she require anything from me. Haven't heard a thing since.
    I think that's what's frustrating people so much....NO COMMUNICATION from ye at all, even if it was just an email to say that the required documents which I emailed in have been accepted. If this doesn't get sorted soon, I'll be filing a complaint against ye with Comreg & NCA.

Just got through to ye there actually after being on hold for almost 30 mins....only to be told by customer care that there's still no record of me on the system!!! She offered to pass me over to sales to speak with them if I wanted, but what was the point when they're going to be of no help to me either?! She explained to me that the reason why I haven't got an email to say whether my documents are satisfactory or not is because they haven't even got around to processing my order...a whole WEEK later like!!

Hello eircom, the world's most popular phone just called....hire some extra temp staff ye cheapskates cos ye're being inundated with orders!!!

No Steve today then i take it?
    i am waiting for a reply since Friday afternoon...

Just got an email advising that they ship my phone on the week commencing the 21st of november, means I might not have it now till the 25th nearly a complete month since my order was processed, also my sales order number has changed which makes me think they've completly lost my first order.

Joke of a company and customer service team.

that's a joke, so another 2 weeks?
    I am so sorry I went near this crowd, absolute joke.
    I still haven't received any email though.
    No communication whatsoever apart from me making calls on my own time from work and sending email and PM's to Steve, who has disappeared.

I have had enough of waiting for replies.
    I have been on to the NCA and am waiting for a call back advising me on what to do.
    I will try to get my money back and go to another operator.
    All I wanted was some communication regarding my order but its too late now.
    I am not giving this shower my money.
    The NCA did say that they had not right taking the money until item was shipped so that might be a way out.

• Advertisement

sham69 wrote: »
    I have had enough of waiting for replies.
    I have been on to the NCA and am waiting for a call back advising me on what to do.
    I will try to get my money back and go to another operator.
    All I wanted was some communication regarding my order but its too late now.
    I am not giving this shower my money.
    The NCA did say that they had not right taking the money until item was shipped so that might be a way out.

Let me know how you get on with the NCA please. If I don't hear from them by Wed, I'll be following your lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Fitzinho

Got my phone, finally, fairly shambolic to get this far but at least I have it.

All looks fine so far apart from the Facebook app which won't update, just gets stuck on the loading screen, kinda crap. hope a wipe and fresh start will sort it.

All looks fine so far apart from the Facebook app which won't update, just gets stuck on the loading screen, kinda crap. hope a wipe and fresh start will sort it/QUOTE]

Glad you got sorted mate, enjoy the phone.
    I just wish I knew what was happening with mine, the 5 will be out by the time I get it...

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Fitzinho

sham69 wrote: »

All looks fine so far apart from the Facebook app which won't update, just gets stuck on the loading screen, kinda crap. hope a wipe and fresh start will sort it/QUOTE]

Glad you got sorted mate, enjoy the phone.
    I just wish I knew what was happening with mine, the 5 will be out by the time I get it...

The iPhone 6 will be out by the time you get a reply here!

Hope yours comes soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 niallyh

I ordered mine on the 26th of october. i returned a Samsung Galaxy in order to take up the iphone 4s.

I got this response last week

Thank you for your email.
    I can confirm that your phone has been received.
    In relation to your iPhone. We are waiting on a deposit of ¬130. Also some of your documentation is incorrect. Sales support would have sent you an email in relation to this today. These conditions must be fulfilled before the phone can be dispatched.
    If you have any further queries please call customer care on 1800 69 00 00 or email customercare@emobile.ie and we will be delighted to assist you.
    Regards,

Michelle
    Customer Care Administration Team
    Customer Care Department
    eMobile

My full deposit was paid when i ordered my phone!! in total i have give emobile 329 euro for 2 phones, one of which they have received as a return and the have taken 179 euro from me for the iphone even though my phone has not been dispatched either.

So angry at this shower because i have called up numerous times and the staff either put you on hold or transfer you.

THERES ONLY SO MUCH F*CKING WESTLIFE AND SNOW PATROL I CAN TAKE!!!

EMOBILE, please can you just give me an update. I think Joe Duffy is my only option as stuff only seems to start moving when its brought up in teh national media.

niallyh wrote: »
    I ordered mine on the 26th of october. i returned a Samsung Galaxy in order to take up the iphone 4s.

I got this response last week

Thank you for your email.
    I can confirm that your phone has been received.
    In relation to your iPhone. We are waiting on a deposit of ¬130. Also some of your documentation is incorrect. Sales support would have sent you an email in relation to this today. These conditions must be fulfilled before the phone can be dispatched.
    If you have any further queries please call customer care on 1800 69 00 00 or email customercare@emobile.ie and we will be delighted to assist you.
    Regards,

Michelle
    Customer Care Administration Team
    Customer Care Department
    eMobile

My full deposit was paid when i ordered my phone!! in total i have give emobile 329 euro for 2 phones, one of which they have received as a return and the have taken 179 euro from me for the iphone even though my phone has not been dispatched either.

So angry at this shower because i have called up numerous times and the staff either put you on hold or transfer you.

THERES ONLY SO MUCH F*CKING WESTLIFE AND SNOW PATROL I CAN TAKE!!!

EMOBILE, please can you just give me an update. I think Joe Duffy is my only option as stuff only seems to start moving when its brought up in teh national media.

Joe Duffy is sounding like a fantastic idea!!!!!! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Same issue here. Ordered on 28th October and paid €149 for a phone in stock. I got an acknowledgement but nothing since. It's a very poor way to start a relationship. Steve appears to have gone awol too. PM on e moibile board not replied to. Customer service on the phone is impossible to use. Holding for 25 mins or more, and even then they've no idea of how to help.

It's a bit of a shambles tbh. Needs clearing up.

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the hold times are like on emobile this morning ? In work and can't afford another half day on the phone to them only to be cut off because they are busy.

Congratulations Orla, did you receive an email or text notification that it had been dispatached ? or did you just get a nice surprise this morning from the courier ?

Hi ryaner777
    apologies for the delay in replying and in the delay in getting through to customer care.
    We have experienced a delay in the activation of offers for a small number of customers. We are working through each customer affected and all outstanding orders should be back active by the end of the day. Customer care response times should then return to normal.
    Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Tony

any update for me Steve?
    THanks

• Advertisement

Hi ryaner777
    apologies for the delay in replying and in the delay in getting through to customer care.
    We have experienced a delay in the activation of offers for a small number of customers. We are working through each customer affected and all outstanding orders should be back active by the end of the day. Customer care response times should then return to normal.
    Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Tony

Hi tony,

Maybe you could be a little clearer, are you saying that my order will be processed by the end of the day and i'll have my phone tomorrow ? Or are you simply fobbing me off with a responce that means absolutly nothing and has no influence on when the affected customers will receive their phones ?

Please don't be trying to fob me off tony. Every contact I've had with emobile i've been simply dismissed with some really bad excuse. Please give me some actual information on the situation.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Advertisement