Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Same issue here. Ordered on 28th October and paid €149 for a phone in stock. I got an acknowledgement but nothing since. It's a very poor way to start a relationship. Steve appears to have gone awol too. PM on e moibile board not replied to. Customer service on the phone is impossible to use. Holding for 25 mins or more, and even then they've no idea of how to help.

It's a bit of a shambles tbh. Needs clearing up.

Hi Henry Ford III
    Apologies for delay in response, Steve is off for a few days. If you DM me your order details I can chase for you.
    Tony

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Hi Henry Ford III
    Apologies for delay in response, Steve is off for a few days. If you DM me your order details I can chase for you.
    Tony

You'll have a PM in a few minutes Tony. Thanks.

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Hi tony,

Maybe you could be a little clearer, are you saying that my order will be processed by the end of the day and i'll have my phone tomorrow ? Or are you simply fobbing me off with a responce that means absolutly nothing and has no influence on when the affected customers will receive their phones ?

Please don't be trying to fob me off tony. Every contact I've had with emobile i've been simply dismissed with some really bad excuse. Please give me some actual information on the situation.

Thanks in advance

Dave

No absolutely not ryaner777, I was responding to the situation you highlighted, where customer response has been slower than normal due to exceptionaly high calls. Response times should be returned to normal by end of the day. I am afraid that if you have been advised that phones not in stock I cannot effect this. Sorry
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

any update for me Steve?
    THanks

Sorry, should be Tony....
    THanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

No absolutely not ryaner777, I was responding to the situation you highlighted, where customer response has been slower than normal due to exceptionaly high calls. Response times should be returned to normal by end of the day. I am afraid that if you have been advised that phones not in stock I cannot effect this. Sorry
    Tony

Ok, I've sent you a PM that you may be able to assist with. If you need any further info please let me know.

Thanks

Dave

• Advertisement

sham69 wrote: »
    Sorry, should be Tony....
    THanks,

Hi Sham69
    sorry for delay in replying, had to go through quite a few notes to see where we were in regard to order. I have contacted the relevant section manager and am awaiting a reply. I realise from your previous posts that you have been waiting quite a while, I will push this as fast as I can for you. I should at least be able to add clarity here.
    Tony

Ok, I've sent you a PM that you may be able to assist with. If you need any further info please let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Hi ryaner777
    have received and PM'd you back.
    Thanks
    Tony

yeah its been quite a trip Tony.
    I appreciate the reply, Steve was checking out the possibility of me collecting from a store if possible, thats where he left it on Friday?
    Cheers
    Sham.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Maental2000

Hi ryaner777
    have received and PM'd you back.
    Thanks
    Tony

Hi Steve/Tony

I've also just PM'd you there. If you could look into it I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Martin.

OK, have any of your received any solid information from this emobile rep today or have we been fobbed off again for another day ? and for a different rep to tells us exatly the same things again tomorrow ?

Maental2000, Sham69, Henry Ford III ?

Anything ?

Hopefully at least one of us got some good news ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I've not had any reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

I made an order with the eircom friends and family yesterday, one for me and one for my son. The order was never made, the customer service rep cant find it. I gave all my details yesterday over the phone and the order has just disapeared.

Does this mean the codes are gone and I can no longer take up on this offer. I have tried customer service they are not being very helpful just waiting for them to call me back about it.

I made an order with the eircom friends and family yesterday, one for me and one for my son. The order was never made, the customer service rep cant find it. I gave all my details yesterday over the phone and the order has just disapeared.

Does this mean the codes are gone and I can no longer take up on this offer. I have tried customer service they are not being very helpful just waiting for them to call me back about it.

I was told these orders were online only. It was easy enough input, and I got an immediate acceptance and confirmation number.

Best of luck with your order jam_mac,

By any chance are we all waiting on the 32gb white version of the 4s ?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jpbdrogheda

I too have PM'd Steve on here - no response. Emailed eMobile - no response. Call numerous occasions - holding for 20+mins before giving up. And to date have not received 1 communication back.

In comparison, I contacted my current mobile provider O2 by PM on here last night and got a response early this morning.

Am I to take from this that eMobile do not want my business? ANd as a longtime Eircom customer I am so tempted to cancel all my business with them.

It is no way to treat potential customers and makes me question what future customer service will be like.

Tony/Steve - I would really appreciate a prompt response at this stage.

welcome to the club jbdrogheda

no good news from me folks.
    Tony did say there will be an update from him or steve later on the week regarding stock.
    Thats all I know.

OK, have any of your received any solid information from this emobile rep today or have we been fobbed off again for another day ? and for a different rep to tells us exatly the same things again tomorrow ?

Maental2000, Sham69, Henry Ford III ?

Anything ?

Hopefully at least one of us got some good news ?

I PM'd Tony explaining that there seems to be no record of my order anytime I ring because apparently it hasn't been "put up on the system"....eventhough I ordered on the 31st. He did get back to me alright apologising & said that they are expecting a delivery of iPhones next wk(unsure of dates at the mo) to cover all existing orders. But that didn't really answer the Q I had asked!

Oh and it's the black 64gb one I'm waiting on...

I PM'd Tony explaining that there seems to be no record of my order anytime I ring because apparently it hasn't been "put up on the system"....eventhough I ordered on the 31st. He did get back to me alright apologising & said that they are expecting a delivery of iPhones next wk(unsure of dates at the mo) to cover all existing orders. But that didn't really answer the Q I had asked!

I ordered 3 days prior to you, for a phone they actually had in stock.

No update since, and no reply to my pm from Tony either. So disappointed in emobile. Ordering online was fine, and they took my money very fast indeed, but as regards product delivery, updates, or service they've been dreadful.

I also tried calling them and hung up after 25 mins on hold, and have tried getting an update on the emobile forum - again no reply.

I'm almost out of patience.

I ordered 3 days prior to you, for a phone they actually had in stock.

No update since, and no reply to my pm from Tony either. So disappointed in emobile. Ordering online was fine, and they took my money very fast indeed, but as regards product delivery, updates, or service they've been dreadful.

I also tried calling them and hung up after 25 mins on hold, and have tried getting an update on the emobile forum - again no reply.

I'm almost out of patience.

It's very annoying in fairness. It's the no communication from them that's driving me mad! I can't believe that they never thought ahead to hire some extra temp staff, because the iPhone came out & coincided with that family & friends offer they have so obviously there was going to be massive uptake there like. Plus they had that 3 months free line rental offer on at the same time too. They're clearly understaffed, which is a complete joke! I'm seriously considering cancelling my order.

• Advertisement

It's more frustrating than annoying tbh. The lack of feedback makes a new customer feel that their business is of no value.

I'm rapidly starting to think about staying put on an inferior deal.

I called into the local emobile store just now. Apparently they are aware of all sorts of issues, which are being caused through a change in the call centre provider. I'm told jobs are being lost, and morale and output have understandably suffered.

I must say the staff member I spoke to in Limerick was very helpful, and in the circumstances I can appreciate why response times and service generally have disimproved.

I'll therefore hold tough for another while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Edietigr

I ordered on 25/10' i calledc 2 days ago and told it was shipped last friday, today i called because i didnt recieve the ordered. Wait on hold 40 minutes then spoken to a guy. He confirmed it was shipped when asked for tracking number. He hang up. Called again on hold for 50 minutes. New guy explain the order has been approved but do not have tracking number. i can only assumed ALL of them are not reliable and i will call again tomorrow and if new story has been invented again.

Worst ever customer service.
    Should they be honest and trust able. It will make thing easier

I called into the local emobile store just now. Apparently they are aware of all sorts of issues, which are being caused through a change in the call centre provider. I'm told jobs are being lost, and morale and output have understandably suffered.

I must say the staff member I spoke to in Limerick was very helpful, and in the circumstances I can appreciate why response times and service generally have disimproved.

I'll therefore hold tough for another while.

Hi Henry Ford III

Unfortunately stocks from Apple of the iPhones have been delayed and are not available as soon as we would have liked. I have been advised that there is a large delivery of iPhone stock coming in from Apple early next week, no exact date is available as yet..
    This batch of phones is to cover the existing pre orders. A second delivery of stock is due hopefully on the 22 November. This additional stock will allow us to process your orders in full.
    Those who have been advised by email of the November 22 delivery will now receive their phones earlier than we expected.
    Any orders received (and brought to our attention) are currently in process and will be despatched once this second delivery is in stock.
    We apologise for both the delay and the inconvenience caused we are doing all we can to speed your orders.
    Tony

Hi Henry Ford III

Unfortunately stocks from Apple of the iPhones have been delayed and are not available as soon as we would have liked. I have been advised that there is a large delivery of iPhone stock coming in from Apple early next week, no exact date is available as yet..
    This batch of phones is to cover the existing pre orders. A second delivery of stock is due hopefully on the 22 November. This additional stock will allow us to process your orders in full.
    Those who have been advised by email of the November 22 delivery will now receive their phones earlier than we expected.
    Any orders received (and brought to our attention) are currently in process and will be despatched once this second delivery is in stock.
    We apologise for both the delay and the inconvenience caused we are doing all we can to speed your orders.
    Tony
    It's very annoying in fairness. It's the no communication from them that's driving me mad! I can't believe that they never thought ahead to hire some extra temp staff, because the iPhone came out & coincided with that family & friends offer they have so obviously there was going to be massive uptake there like. Plus they had that 3 months free line rental offer on at the same time too. They're clearly understaffed, which is a complete joke! I'm seriously considering cancelling my order.

Hi Maental2000
    despite the speculation on why this delay and confusion has arisen, the fact is that we are awaiting delayed shipment of phones from Apple.
    My apologies for both the delay and the inconvenience caused to you and will do my besy to keep you updated here.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Hi Tony(Steve)

I am currently an 02 customer(on billpay). I received an e-mail from a family member who works in Eircom in relation to an offer that is available up until next week - I think? - details below. What I want to know is, are there any more offers like this planned for the New Year?? Or can I switch over now? My current contract with 02 expires in February.

Thanks

You have been recommended by xxxx for a very special unlimited talk, text and data mobile offer.
    Get unlimited calls, texts and data for only €34.50 a month, when you join eMobile plus choose from a great range of phones.
    Select Unlimited normally costs €74 a month. With this special offer you can get it for only €34.50 - that's a saving of over €700

Your voucher code to avail of this offer is: cuojak56b

You can only take up this offer online. You will need to enter this voucher code in
    step 5 in the online store.

Offer ends 10 November 2011
    You can take up this offer by clicking here

It is a limited offer and redeemable on a first come, first served basis for new eMobile customers only. Some customers may be asked for a refundable deposit with this offer. So hurry and don't miss out!

Kind regards,
    The eMobile Team

Hi Tony(Steve)

I am currently an 02 customer(on billpay). I received an e-mail from a family member who works in Eircom in relation to an offer that is available up until next week - I think? - details below. What I want to know is, are there any more offers like this planned for the New Year?? Or can I switch over now? My current contract with 02 expires in February.

Thanks

Hi Mental Mickey
    thi soffer has shown to be extremely popular and take up very high, It is my opinion this is unlikely to be offered again in immediate future. Sorry do not have more exact info.
    Tony

You have been recommended by xxxx for a very special unlimited talk, text and data mobile offer.
    Get unlimited calls, texts and data for only €34.50 a month, when you join eMobile plus choose from a great range of phones.
    Select Unlimited normally costs €74 a month. With this special offer you can get it for only €34.50 - that's a saving of over €700

Your voucher code to avail of this offer is: cuojak56b

You can only take up this offer online. You will need to enter this voucher code in
    step 5 in the online store.

Offer ends 10 November 2011
    You can take up this offer by clicking here

It is a limited offer and redeemable on a first come, first served basis for new eMobile customers only. Some customers may be asked for a refundable deposit with this offer. So hurry and don't miss out!

Kind regards,
    The eMobile Team
    Hi Mental Mickey
    the uptake on this offer has been huge and supply may not be available early next year. Certainly there are no plans to repeat this in the immediate future and in my opinion early next year will not be an option. Sorry
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭floorpie

Hi Tony(Steve)

Take the voucher code down ye fool! Your family member is only getting 4 of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

floorpie wrote: »
    Take the voucher code down ye fool! Your family member is only getting 4 of them!

LOL. Thanks for that. I am wondering about swapping providers before my current contract - with 02 - runs out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭floorpie

My family ordered two iPhones, a 4s on the 31st and 4 a few days later. We got a dispatch email and tracking number for the 4...5 days ago, but as of yet, DPD say they don't have the package. Any idea why? Does the tracking number mean DPD should definitely have it?

Also, what do you mean that the new shipment of 4s's will fill the pre-orders? It said it was in stock when i ordered....any idea when it'll be sent? We didn't receive any email except to say that it'd take 7-10 days before it'd be dispatched.

Advertisement