Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭SilverSparkle

I'd say 1901 is your best bet really.

But be prepared..... I made 2 calls to 1901 the other night and in total waited about an hour and half to talk to someone and had to listen to bad quality Snow Patrol while on hold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭PelicanLegend

HI Steve,
    can you confirm you received my PM from last week? I sent you my eircom account number so you could link my emobile account to it to ensure i get the emobile discount for eircom customers.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭IsMiseDaithair

HI Steve, I'm, an emobile billpay customer and I was just wondering if it is possible to change my number. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

But be prepared..... I made 2 calls to 1901 the other night and in total waited about an hour and half to talk to someone and had to listen to bad quality Snow Patrol while on hold!

Never knew there was such a thing as GOOD quality Snow Patrol!!?? :confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Could steve or anyone else on here send me the link for the eircom freinds and family deal if it's still on going, don't need codes or anything just a link to the site to put the staff number in. If it's not ok to put up on the site could you PM me. Thanks Dave

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Hi Guys,

Just back now.

I'll start where the lads finished previously and get back to you all shortly.

-Steve

sham69 wrote: »
    At long last , this morning, without warning or notification, my new phone arrived.
    I'm sure most of are saying thank Jaysus, now he will shut up...
    Thanks to Steve and Tony for all their help and the other posters who had problems etc.

Hopefully plain sailing from here on in.
    Thanks again.
    Sham. :)

Glad to hear you got the phone and sorry for the hassle.

If you need anything in future just give us a shout.

-Steve

Treacys wrote: »
    Also been waiting for my iphone 4s 16gb. Ordered on Tuesday 1st Nov. Money taken out of account on same day. Got email which stated I would receive my phone within 5 working days of receipt of id and utility bill which I sent to them by return. Then noticed the price on the email wasn't the same price as that when ordering. When I ordered through the friend and family offer the phone was displayed as €149 but my receipt reads iPhone €149 and under says "Total Upfront Payments" €179. Sent an email immediately to get a phone call on Friday saying that they would look into it as my receipt couldn't and wouldn't state that! Girl kept shouting like a recorded message that everything is in the FAQs. Still haven't received a call or email back. Totally disappointed with them and beginning to think my contract with o2 isn't so bad after all.

Hi Treacys,

Sorry to hear that.

Do you want to send me your order details and i'll check this out?

Thanks,

-Steve

HI Steve,
    can you confirm you received my PM from last week? I sent you my eircom account number so you could link my emobile account to it to ensure i get the emobile discount for eircom customers.
    Cheers

Hi PelicanLegend,

Got back to you there earlier.

-Steve

HI Steve, I'm, an emobile billpay customer and I was just wondering if it is possible to change my number. Thanks

Hi there,

Do you want to port a number onto your current one or just change to a new random number?

-Steve

• Advertisement

Never knew there was such a thing as GOOD quality Snow Patrol!!?? :confused::D

Ah they have a few good tunes... :D

-Steve

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Could steve or anyone else on here send me the link for the eircom freinds and family deal if it's still on going, don't need codes or anything just a link to the site to put the staff number in. If it's not ok to put up on the site could you PM me. Thanks Dave

It's stopped AFAIK, are you staff yourself?

-Steve

Hi there,

Do you want to port a number onto your current one or just change to a new random number?

-Steve

HI Steve,

I just want to get a completely new number

Thanks.

HI Steve,

I just want to get a completely new number

Thanks.

Then this can be done. If you contact our CC team they can put this through for you and the process usually takes 24 hours to complete.

-Steve

It's stopped AFAIK, are you staff yourself?

-Steve

The father is. He deleted the mail with the link in it.

The father is. He deleted the mail with the link in it.

I'll see if I can get you the link over now.

-Steve

Steve

Will there be new offers next year? I was sent a link by my sister who is an eircom staff member, but my current account with 02 doesn't finish until February.

Oh, and Snow Patrol are still crap. :D

Steve

Will there be new offers next year? I was sent a link by my sister who is an eircom staff member, but my current account with 02 doesn't finish until February.

Oh, and Snow Patrol are still crap. :D

They are always brewing something up over in our PR team so i'm expecting some new offers in the new year. Though i'll try get them up here first if possible... :)

Ah it's all in the ey of the beholder really... if I had my way we'd have Slayer as the hold music:D

-Steve

I'll see if I can get you the link over now.

-Steve

Thanks Steve

They are always brewing something up over in our PR team so i'm expecting some new offers in the new year. Though i'll try get them up here first if possible... :)

Ah it's all in the ey of the beholder really... if I had my way we'd have Slayer as the hold music:D

-Steve

Now yer talkin' my language!!!!! :D

• Advertisement

Thanks Steve

Link is down at the moment as the offer finished... will I arrange a callback for you from our sales team? They may be able to arrange something for you.

-Steve

Steve have you any idea when white iPhones 32gb will be back in stock in stores? I am waiting patiently for one! Thanks

Now yer talkin' my language!!!!! :D

That's only a personal suggestion though, don't think it's a floater haha

-Steve

Steve have you any idea when white iPhones 32gb will be back in stock in stores? I am waiting patiently for one! Thanks

Which store is nearest to you and are you looking for this on PAYG or Bill Pay?

-Steve

Which store is nearest to you and are you looking for this on PAYG or Bill Pay?

-Steve

The Kilkenny store is the nearest and I am looking for bill pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭BigGeorge

Hi Steve

PMd you my details, am an emobile customer, having a problem getting the new friends and family deal over last while

thanks -

The Kilkenny store is the nearest and I am looking for bill pay.

I'll give them a call now.

-Steve

BigGeorge wrote: »
    Hi Steve

PMd you my details, am an emobile customer, having a problem getting the new friends and family deal over last while

thanks -

Didn't see it come in... I'll take a look now.

-Steve

Then this can be done. If you contact our CC team they can put this through for you and the process usually takes 24 hours to complete.

-Steve

Ok thanks I'll try them later they seem to be very busy at the minute

• Advertisement

That's only a personal suggestion though, don't think it's a floater haha

-Steve

LOL. A friend of my brother works for Vodafone, and he said he'll send me on details of a similar offer they have for family/friends etc.

Any info on this?

Advertisement