Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Ok thanks I'll try them later they seem to be very busy at the minute

You can email them also here:

http://www.emobile.ie/contact/

If you don't get any joy before 4 let me know.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Link is down at the moment as the offer finished... will I arrange a callback for you from our sales team? They may be able to arrange something for you.

-Steve

That would be great, I'll PM you my number.

Thanks Again

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭griffzinho

Steve. I've spent 3 hours on hold at your 'customer service' number. I urgently need to ensure that roaming is set up on my phone. I am totally pissed off at the wait. 3 hours is a complete joke and no sign of ending. I need this service enabled immediately and as a paying customer fully deserve some customer service. Please sort this out asap..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Treacys

Hi Treacys,

Sorry to hear that.

Do you want to send me your order details and i'll check this out?

Thanks,

-Steve

Thanks Steve will PM you with details

griffzinho wrote: »
    Steve. I've spent 3 hours on hold at your 'customer service' number. I urgently need to ensure that roaming is set up on my phone. I am totally pissed off at the wait. 3 hours is a complete joke and no sign of ending. I need this service enabled immediately and as a paying customer fully deserve some customer service. Please sort this out asap..

Hi griffzinho,

Are you a bill pay or PAYG customer...? How long are you with us and where are you roaming?

-Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭griffzinho

Hi griffzinho,

Are you a bill pay or PAYG customer...? How long are you with us and where are you roaming?

-Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm a bill pay customer since June/July this year and I'm heading to London. Still cant get any joy with contacting customer service by phone.

Hi Steve,

I'm a bill pay customer since June/July this year and I'm heading to London. Still cant get any joy with contacting customer service by phone.

Dm me your number and i'll sort this for you.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 12 lub006

Steve,

eMobile don't seem to take any sympathetic reaction to any issue that arises nor are they willing to accommadate in issues that they are part to blame for. This is ther pathetic resolution to the issue below. I have posted this onto emobiles forum and emailed their complaints email address.

emobile have posted my mother two iPhones in error. The 1st in my fathers name (Eircom Bill Payer) and then the 2nd in my Mothers name. The deal is, because my mother was the person getting the phone, she was told by the emobile customer service officer that she would have to apply through my fathers name as he was the bill payer. The 1st phone arrives and my mother opens the phone, puts in the sim and it's not working, the customer service officer over the phone tells her to ring a few people to see if her old number is working. She does this. The next day, another phone arrives in her name, she assumes that there was an error and puts the 1st phone back in the box and opens the 2nd in her name and uses it as normal. In the mean time contacts emobile to say that there was a mix up. The person at the time assured her it was grand and that she was to return the phone, But now emobile are saying that it is not the case, she has to keep the two phones because she opened them and that she will have to pay for the two contracts that are 24 months and €69 per month EACH!!!! This is by far the most pathetic situation I have ever heard of. A true corruption if I ever heard of. To think that this is a customer of Phone, Broadband and now eMobile with one of the largest bills. No cooperation what so ever, just point blank no, you have to pay the two bills. How pathetic does it sound, I have created a forum on boards.ie and many more, to let other people know of this. My mother even said she can understand that the phone can't be returned, and she is willing to pay her own bill contract, and can the terms of the other be changed.... NO!!!! I will never ever use any of your services, not will any other family member, and in 12 months time the phone and broadband will be removed and so will the phone bills in 24months. I'm so enraged by this.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12 lub006

Also, I forgto to say that I was soo close to getting eircom phone watch installed, not now. My sister has got the phone and broadand in at the moment, that is being removed in January when her 12 months is up. Every one I have mentioned this too is disgusted with eMobile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Edietigr

Just sign up for emobile and iam going to uk next week. I am not going to spend 3 hours waiting. I regret switching to emobile.
    This is not to mention if the roaming will actualy work.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I posted here asking for an order update a page or 2 back.

The only response I got was advising that iphone stocks were low and that a new shipment was due. Trouble was I didn't order an iphone!

I have to say I've found the support on here, on the emobile forum,and on twitter absolutely useless.

lub006 wrote: »
    Steve,

eMobile don't seem to take any sympathetic reaction to any issue that arises nor are they willing to accommadate in issues that they are part to blame for. This is ther pathetic resolution to the issue below. I have posted this onto emobiles forum and emailed their complaints email address.

emobile have posted my mother two iPhones in error. The 1st in my fathers name (Eircom Bill Payer) and then the 2nd in my Mothers name. The deal is, because my mother was the person getting the phone, she was told by the emobile customer service officer that she would have to apply through my fathers name as he was the bill payer. The 1st phone arrives and my mother opens the phone, puts in the sim and it's not working, the customer service officer over the phone tells her to ring a few people to see if her old number is working. She does this. The next day, another phone arrives in her name, she assumes that there was an error and puts the 1st phone back in the box and opens the 2nd in her name and uses it as normal. In the mean time contacts emobile to say that there was a mix up. The person at the time assured her it was grand and that she was to return the phone, But now emobile are saying that it is not the case, she has to keep the two phones because she opened them and that she will have to pay for the two contracts that are 24 months and €69 per month EACH!!!! This is by far the most pathetic situation I have ever heard of. A true corruption if I ever heard of. To think that this is a customer of Phone, Broadband and now eMobile with one of the largest bills. No cooperation what so ever, just point blank no, you have to pay the two bills. How pathetic does it sound, I have created a forum on boards.ie and many more, to let other people know of this. My mother even said she can understand that the phone can't be returned, and she is willing to pay her own bill contract, and can the terms of the other be changed.... NO!!!! I will never ever use any of your services, not will any other family member, and in 12 months time the phone and broadband will be removed and so will the phone bills in 24months. I'm so enraged by this.....
    lub006 wrote: »
    Also, I forgto to say that I was soo close to getting eircom phone watch installed, not now. My sister has got the phone and broadand in at the moment, that is being removed in January when her 12 months is up. Every one I have mentioned this too is disgusted with eMobile.

Hi Lub006,

Sorry to hear about that.

Did your mother get an account number or eMobile number that you could PM to me? I'll take a look at the account and see whats happened here.

-Steve

Edietigr wrote: »
    Just sign up for emobile and iam going to uk next week. I am not going to spend 3 hours waiting. I regret switching to emobile.
    This is not to mention if the roaming will actualy work.

Hi Edietigr,

We have had some issues recently as regards long wait times on our customer care line however these will be resolved very shortly.

Did you sign up with ourselves on a bill pay or PAYG account...? If you would like to view what is necessary to activate this on your account please go to the below link:

http://roaming.emobile.ie/prepay/

If you have any queries about this at all please let me know and i'll be happy to help.

-Steve

I posted here asking for an order update a page or 2 back.

The only response I got was advising that iphone stocks were low and that a new shipment was due. Trouble was I didn't order an iphone!

I have to say I've found the support on here, on the emobile forum,and on twitter absolutely useless.

Hi There,

I can see you were speaking with Tony on my a/c while I was gone... I can see the order number in the PM's but Is there any way you could send me the name and address the order is associated with and i'll get this sorted immediately?

Thanks,

Steve

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Hi There,

I can see you were speaking with Tony on my a/c while I was gone... I can see the order number in the PM's but Is there any way you could send me the name and address the order is associated with and i'll get this sorted immediately?

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks Steve,

Another pm on the way, but I think I'm sorted now with thanks to a couple of helpful ladies in the online customer care team.

It's been a real struggle though (since 28/10) and the handset delivery and number porting obviously haven't happened yet.

Regards,

HFIII

Thanks Steve,

Another pm on the way, but I think I'm sorted now with thanks to a couple of helpful ladies in the online customer care team.

It's been a real struggle though (since 28/10) and the handset delivery and number porting obviously haven't happened yet.

Regards,

HFIII

Thanks,

Got back to you there.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Steve if you need meteor support can you call emobile do they have access to my meteor account. It's a bit of a farce at the moment you call meteor support and you get through to eircom. When do you expect things to settle down?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lauracrehan

I am unable to make any calls. Every time I ring it just cuts out straight away. My txts are not sending. I was to be set up on roaming and tht didnt happen. I came back from 4 nights away last night and now my calls arebt going thru. I tried i call the so called customer service crowd (off my boyfriends phone obv seen as i cant make calls!) and twoce after nearly 20mins on hold got cut off. Its a bloody disgrace. I am only with eMobile since nov 3rd and have had more problems than I dare to even imagine. Can someone please help me.

Can someone please answer me?

I still cannot make any calls... It just goes straight to call ended. I can't ring customer services cos a, I don't have an hour to waste and b, I CAN'T MAKE ANY OUTGOING CALLS. This is day 3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

I recently joind e-mobile, was with meteor up till a year ago they had great customer service. Anyway been with 3 this past year and I thought their CS was the pits but no I now give that title to e-mobile.

My story decided to sign up for friends and family deal, great deal. Bought iPhone 4S paid 349, they wanted deposit 300 paid it. Well got phone, all good so far. Now I wanted to get phone unlocked, so I said to myself I'll ring them up offer to pay complete 18 month contract upfront it's another 320 on top of deposit, get phone unlocked.

First attempt to contact CS on hold for 30 mins had to cut call. Then second attempt on hold 35 mins again I had to give up. Got through on third attempt after waiting 30 mins. I was told no "Apple don't let us" which I believe to be incorrect so I will be contacting apple to confirm. Anyway I asked could I speak to manager, was told one would ring me back, now wait for this, in 24 to 48 hours.

So I believe a complaint to comreg is in order. Why do companies go out of their way to annoy customers. No wonder Eircom are in serious trouble.

This is advertise as 9am to 5pm. An hour and 20 mins in and I'm still waiting for a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

ryaner777 wrote: »
    That would be great, I'll PM you my number.

Thanks Again

Dave

Still waiting on that call steve, could you follow it up for me today please ?

Thanks

Dave

Steve if you need meteor support can you call emobile do they have access to my meteor account. It's a bit of a farce at the moment you call meteor support and you get through to eircom. When do you expect things to settle down?

Hi DrunkMonkey,

Due to the IVR, if you call and put your number in they will transfer you on to the eMobile line irregardless. I know the new call centre has come online in the last 2 weeks so you should notice a big difference over the next week or so.

Is there anything I can do to help?

-Steve

I am unable to make any calls. Every time I ring it just cuts out straight away. My txts are not sending. I was to be set up on roaming and tht didnt happen. I came back from 4 nights away last night and now my calls arebt going thru. I tried i call the so called customer service crowd (off my boyfriends phone obv seen as i cant make calls!) and twoce after nearly 20mins on hold got cut off. Its a bloody disgrace. I am only with eMobile since nov 3rd and have had more problems than I dare to even imagine. Can someone please help me.
    Can someone please answer me?
    I still cannot make any calls... It just goes straight to call ended. I can't ring customer services cos a, I don't have an hour to waste and b, I CAN'T MAKE ANY OUTGOING CALLS. This is day 3.
    This is advertise as 9am to 5pm. An hour and 20 mins in and I'm still waiting for a response.

Hi Laura,

Do you want to send me over your number and i'll take a look at the account?

Also as per our charter which can be found on the main page we are online here on boards from 11-4 each day from Monday to Friday.

-Steve

I recently joind e-mobile, was with meteor up till a year ago they had great customer service. Anyway been with 3 this past year and I thought their CS was the pits but no I now give that title to e-mobile.

My story decided to sign up for friends and family deal, great deal. Bought iPhone 4S paid 349, they wanted deposit 300 paid it. Well got phone, all good so far. Now I wanted to get phone unlocked, so I said to myself I'll ring them up offer to pay complete 18 month contract upfront it's another 320 on top of deposit, get phone unlocked.

First attempt to contact CS on hold for 30 mins had to cut call. Then second attempt on hold 35 mins again I had to give up. Got through on third attempt after waiting 30 mins. I was told no "Apple don't let us" which I believe to be incorrect so I will be contacting apple to confirm. Anyway I asked could I speak to manager, was told one would ring me back, now wait for this, in 24 to 48 hours.

So I believe a complaint to comreg is in order. Why do companies go out of their way to annoy customers. No wonder Eircom are in serious trouble.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the above.

The information you received is indeed correct, as per Apple's T&C's with ourselves they do no allow the phone to be unlocked until the end of the contract.

Apologies for the long wait times also, this is something we are actively working on resolving at the moment.

-Steve

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Still waiting on that call steve, could you follow it up for me today please ?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

Your going to get this call within the next 15 minutes from one of the guys in here (paul).

Sorry for the delay.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Maental2000

Hi Steve,

I was told by Tony last week that emobile was expecting a delivery of iPhones in the early part of this week....has that delivery arrived?

Hi Steve,

I was told by Tony last week that emobile was expecting a delivery of iPhones in the early part of this week....has that delivery arrived?

I'm not at liberty to say at the moment, but AFAIK it is due today.

-Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Maental2000

I'm not at liberty to say at the moment, but AFAIK it is due today.

-Steve

OK, thanks. Will you be posting it on here when it does arrive?

Advertisement