Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the above.

The information you received is indeed correct, as per Apple's T&C's with ourselves they do no allow the phone to be unlocked until the end of the contract.

Apologies for the long wait times also, this is something we are actively working on resolving at the moment.

-Steve

But I offered to pay my full contract up front, so there should be no issue. I will on the basis of what you say bring a complaint to comreg. Please forward name and address of your legal dept by PM so I may write to then to get the relevant section of your agreement with Apple. Same will be required so I may also decide if a complaint should be made to the competition authority.

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

OK, thanks. Will you be posting it on here when it does arrive?

I'll try get some confirmation that they are in first ( I don't want to get flamed for saying they are in, when they might not be).

-Steve

But I offered to pay my full contract up front, so there should be no issue. I will on the basis of what you say bring a complaint to comreg. Please forward name and address of your legal dept by PM so I may write to then to get the relevant section of your agreement with Apple. Same will be required so I may also decide if a complaint should be made to the competition authority.

Hi Will,

The legal team don't have a direct line to outside queries so to speak, but I can send your details on to the team who look after this if you can send me your emobile number?

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lauracrehan

Still waiting for a resolution... I cannot make calls and most of my texts arent sending (only iMessage is working).

Still waiting for a resolution... I cannot make calls and most of my texts arent sending (only iMessage is working).

Thanks Laura,

Got back to your PM.

-Steve

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Edietigr

I ported my number today. It took 15 min. Faster than holding for the cs to pick my call which took 30 min. Goog improvement. Waiting to see if roaming works for me next week. Paid 60 euro today

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lauracrehan

Steve you rock! Phone is back working! Writing to your bosses to request get a pay rise! Only one workin up there by the looks of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Hi Dave,

Your going to get this call within the next 15 minutes from one of the guys in here (paul).

Sorry for the delay.

-Steve

Hi Steve,

First of all can I start this message with a massive thanks to Paul in your sales support team for his help, experience and customer care skills shown yesterday. Allot of people of this forum have been giving eMobile a hard time lately and I have been one of them. You promised me a call back in 15 mins and sure enough that call was made straight away. It is very nice to know that you have people working there with a really high level of skill and understanding of the products and processes you offer. I don’t know if he works directly for eMobile or your new customer services call centre but either way you need to hang onto him.

Anyways, he advised me to get in touch with yourself via PM for an update so PM has been sent.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve you rock! Phone is back working! Writing to your bosses to request get a pay rise! Only one workin up there by the looks of it!

I'm glad to hear it and sorry again for the delay on that.

If you need anything else please let me know!:)

-Steve

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Hi Steve,

First of all can I start this message with a massive thanks to Paul in your sales support team for his help, experience and customer care skills shown yesterday. Allot of people of this forum have been giving eMobile a hard time lately and I have been one of them. You promised me a call back in 15 mins and sure enough that call was made straight away. It is very nice to know that you have people working there with a really high level of skill and understanding of the products and processes you offer. I don’t know if he works directly for eMobile or your new customer services call centre but either way you need to hang onto him.

Anyways, he advised me to get in touch with yourself via PM for an update so PM has been sent.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Dave I'll check that now and get back to you.

-Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭floorpie

My post that i made last week still hasn't been resolved.

We ordered two iphones+select unlimited. One was sent to DPD, and just now, weeks later we only found out that it was sent back by DPD because of some mistake, to emobile....or, that's what emobile say, DPD maintain that they definitely never got the package. We were told 4+ times that this phone was "coming tomorrow", so the whole thing has been extremely inconvenient.

The other phone we ordered was in limbo, we tried to call emobile regularly to find out what was going on, only just now found out, after a while on the phone, that they want a 300e deposit. I don't know why it's taken nearly a month of calling, on our part every time, to only *now* be told about a deposit. We also recommended the plan to four extended family members, and only one of them had to pay a deposit, and she was told as soon as she ordered.

I wouldn't mind so much even, but everyone on their end made it seem like it was our fault.

I have a family member who's basically having to be aware that DPD might call in unannounced (as everyone else said happened) at any moment the whole time, we've had the money taken from our bank account nearly a month ago, one phone was said to be "coming tomorrow" several times, only to now find out it's back with emobile, and then...ah the whole thing's a bit of a shambles. I'm extra annoyed because we've already have 4 bills in this house with emobile for the last year, and apart from a few semi-major customer service issues, everything was fine, but now i feel like cancelling the two iphone orders and all 4 bills now, at this stage.

Very disappointed.

floorpie wrote: »
    My post that i made last week still hasn't been resolved.

We ordered two iphones+select unlimited. One was sent to DPD, and just now, weeks later we only found out that it was sent back by DPD because of some mistake, to emobile. The other phone we ordered was in limbo, we tried to call emobile regularly to find out what was going on, only just now found out, after a while on the phone, that they want a 300e deposit. I don't know why it's taken nearly a month of calling, on our part every time, to only *now* be told about a deposit. We also recommended the plan to four extended family members, and only one of them had to pay a deposit, and she was told as soon as she ordered.

I wouldn't mind so much even, but everyone on their end made it seem like it was our fault.

I have a family member who's basically having to be aware that DPD might call in unannounced (as everyone else said happened) at any moment the whole time, we've had the money taken from our bank account nearly a month ago, one phone was said to be "coming tomorrow" several times, only to now find out it's back with emobile, and then...ah the whole thing's a bit of a shambles. I'm extra annoyed because we've already have 4 bills in this house with emobile for the last year, and apart from a few semi-major customer service issues, everything was fine, but now i feel like cancelling the two iphone orders and all 4 bills now, at this stage.

Very disappointed.

Hi floorpie,

Sorry I wasn't here last week, so I didn't see it.

I'll take a look now and get back to you shortly.

Edit: Can you send me the details of your order via PM?

Thanks,
    -Steve

I'm on the phone to you guys literally as we speak, if nothing comes of it i'll get back to you soon, thanks for the reply.

Edit: Ok i've sent the order info via PM

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Maental2000

I'll try get some confirmation that they are in first ( I don't want to get flamed for saying they are in, when they might not be).

-Steve

BUMP :D

Thanks Dave I'll check that now and get back to you.

-Steve

Just sent you a message for your attention there steve.

Thanks Again

Dave

Just sent you a message for your attention there steve.

Thanks Again

Dave

Hi Dave,

Did you send it to my PM's?

-Steve

I'm on the phone to you guys literally as we speak, if nothing comes of it i'll get back to you soon, thanks for the reply.

Edit: Ok i've sent the order info via PM

I take it you got no luck on the phone? I'll take a look now.

-Steve

BUMP :D

Damn, i'm going to have to give an answer here ain't I? :D

We got some in yesterday, don't have the exact amount yet however we are getting daily updates and i've asked to be kept informed!

-Steve

Hi Dave,

Did you send it to my PM's?

-Steve

yeah I thought I did, how do I check my sent items ?

If not I'll send it again.

Dave

yeah I thought I did, how do I check my sent items ?

If not I'll send it again.

Dave

Doesn't look like sent it originally but i've sent it again to you.

Thanks Again

Dave

• Advertisement

Doesn't look like sent it originally but i've sent it again to you.

Thanks Again

Dave

Think I just got it there.... will take a look now.

-Steve

I take it you got no luck on the phone? I'll take a look now.

-Steve

Without meaning to badger on about it, it's just the same thing that's happened every other time we've called..."we'll call you back", but we've never gotten a single call the whole time.

I'd appreciate it if you could look at it.

Without meaning to badger on about it, it's just the same thing that's happened every other time we've called..."we'll call you back", but we've never gotten a single call the whole time.

I'd appreciate it if you could look at it.

Hi Floorpie,

Spoke to disptach about this and looks like it was an error on their part. They realised this yesterday evening and put it through again so you should receive the phone tomorrow.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks,

-Steve

Damn, i'm going to have to give an answer here ain't I? :D

We got some in yesterday, don't have the exact amount yet however we are getting daily updates and i've asked to be kept informed!

-Steve

You're the man Steve!

PS - I'm going to haunt you, muah ha ha hahaha ha ha :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mike_dublin

Hi Steve
    Sent you a PM on Tuesday (15.11.) afternoon.

Just wondering if you received it as I haven't gotten a reply yet.

Thanks
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭SilverSparkle

Has the current friends and family offer expired? My bf works with eMobile and sai they are waiting on a new one at the moment. Do you know when this will be?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

My order has been shipped! Delivery due tomorrow.

My order has been shipped! Delivery due tomorrow.

Nice one! Have to admit I'm slightly jealous though...I wish mine would hurry on!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Alpine34

Hi Steve, just wondering will the backlog be cleared this week, order number EMBPQQUVXQW is the one I am waiting on, sent documents, but no confirmation as to whether they are ok, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Phone delivered, all set up now, number ported very quickly.

It took a while, but patience is a virtue.

Advertisement