Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

So we are 24 hours on and details sent to Tony and still no reply. So I've contacted Comreg and they have complained to them but still no response.

I really hope this can be sorted tomorrow because my patience is worn thin and almost through at this stage.

Hi jamesmartinirl,

I have sent you a PM in regard to this. An email has been sent to you from an agent in our complaints team who has resolved your issue for you.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 42 orourkk3

Any sign of the HTC One V being released on emobile either online or in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭sf80

Hello,

I have a bill account with eMobile and I would like to add a second sim/number to the account, to have 2 numbers billing to the same account.

Is this possible?

orourkk3 wrote: »
    Any sign of the HTC One V being released on emobile either online or in store?

Hi orourkk3,

I will get this checked out for you and will advise.
    Grainne

sf80 wrote: »
    Hello,

I have a bill account with eMobile and I would like to add a second sim/number to the account, to have 2 numbers billing to the same account.

Is this possible?

Hi sf80,

In order to do this you will need to go into astore with the person that is looking to set up the second account as the account is in your name.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭sf80

Hi sf80,

In order to do this you will need to go into astore with the person that is looking to set up the second account as the account is in your name.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Tony

Thanks Tony. I'm actually looking for the second number for myself, to use in a GPS tracker device. I could use a prepay sim, but they expire so it would be much easier to have it attached to the bill account so I could forget about it and be sure it would work if the vehicle I'm putting it in is ever stolen

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SALEENS

Hi, is anybody experiencing coverage issue with eMobile in south Dublin today. I've been without a voice service all day and customer service are advising it could be out for up to 72 hrs! sMS service is intermittent. He is advising there are issues with masts in the area. Crazy outage and nothing on eMobile website regarding what's happening!

SALEENS wrote: »
    Hi, is anybody experiencing coverage issue with eMobile in south Dublin today. I've been without a voice service all day and customer service are advising it could be out for up to 72 hrs! sMS service is intermittent. He is advising there are issues with masts in the area. Crazy outage and nothing on eMobile website regarding what's happening!

Hi Saleens,

Can you PM your mobile number and pin and exact location and I will get this checked out for you. Have you tried to switching your phone off and back on since this issue started?

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jossul1179

Hello I get almost no signal at my home in Dun Laoghaire. I was wondering since I in a 18 month contract with E-mobile if there is an option for Wifi Calling. The handset I have is the BlackBerry Bold 9900 which supports it. Is this an option with e-mobile or something that could be done in the future?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

jossul1179 wrote: »
    Hello I get almost no signal at my home in Dun Laoghaire. I was wondering since I in a 18 month contract with E-mobile if there is an option for Wifi Calling. The handset I have is the BlackBerry Bold 9900 which supports it. Is this an option with e-mobile or something that could be done in the future?

Hi jossul,

I have just got confirmation from our technical team that you can use wifi calling on our network. I would advise to do this over a wifi network as data charges would be expensive.

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jossul1179

Hi jossul,

I have just got confirmation from our technical team that you can use wifi calling on our network. I would advise to do this over a wifi network as data charges would be expensive.

Tony

I'm sorry if my first question was not specific enough, but are you saying the the network supports UMA/WiFi calling? My phone is not showing it as a supported feature on e-mobile.

jossul1179 wrote: »
    I'm sorry if my first question was not specific enough, but are you saying the the network supports UMA/WiFi calling? My phone is not showing it as a supported feature on e-mobile.

Hi jossul1179,

I can advise that yes eMobile do support Wifi Calling on our network. If you are having issues setting this up I would advise contacting either blackberry support or by going to a store who can assist you.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Hi Tony,
    How long does the half price emobile/eircom billpay offer last for? Im with meteor for another 2 months and dont want to double pay a bill...
    Thanks!

Dr Nic wrote: »
    Hi Tony,
    How long does the half price emobile/eircom billpay offer last for? Im with meteor for another 2 months and dont want to double pay a bill...
    Thanks!

Hi Dr Nic,

Can you advise what plan you are referring to? Did you receive information on an offer?

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Its the unlimited plan here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056638431
    http://offers.emobile.ie/voucher

I am going for the HTC One X which is 89eur upfront for the handset with 34.50 per mon for 18mon advertised. That is fine

However ive just gone thru the whole way to checkout on your site Tony, and it is now charging me 189euro upfront?? Why is that? I will buy the phone this minute if it 89eur, but not 189euro. Can i call into a store and avail of this deal maybe?

I am in Limerick.
    Can you please exaplain the 189eur charge for the one X please? Thanks!

Dr Nic wrote: »
    Its the unlimited plan here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056638431
    http://offers.emobile.ie/voucher

I am going for the HTC One X which is 89eur upfront for the handset with 34.50 per mon for 18mon advertised. That is fine

However ive just gone thru the whole way to checkout on your site Tony, and it is now charging me 189euro upfront?? Why is that? I will buy the phone this minute if it 89eur, but not 189euro. Can i call into a store and avail of this deal maybe?

I am in Limerick.
    Can you please exaplain the 189eur charge for the one X please? Thanks!

Hi Dr Nic,

The reason why the price of the phone is showing as €189 is because you are getting the plan at a reduced price. If you go to a store to avail of this offfer the phone will cost you €199.

Let me know if any other queries.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Is the emobile offer only open to eircom customers or anyone? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Apologies if this has been answered already, browsing on mobile. Are your HTC handsets running stock HTC Android, or custom ROMs that will cause delays with updates? Specifically three HTC One X.

Anyone running a HTC One X able to confirm for me?

dahamsta wrote: »
    Anyone running a HTC One X able to confirm for me?

Hi dahamsta,

I will get this checked out for you and will respond.

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Hi, just wondering how much is it to purchase the iphone on the unlimited calls/text/data special offer?

mariebeth wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering how much is it to purchase the iphone on the unlimited calls/text/data special offer?

Hi mariebeth,

Can you advise if you wish to get the iPhone 16GB, 32Gb or the 64Gb phone and i can check this out for you.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 111lee7

Hi mariebeth,

Can you advise if you wish to get the iPhone 16GB, 32Gb or the 64Gb phone and i can check this out for you.

Tony

Hi Tony, i would be interested in this deal too.. i'd be looking to get the iPhone 4s 16gb on it could u please tell me how much it would be?:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

The deal is

Plan: Select Unlimited ( normally €60 or €70 a month)

Special Cost per month: €34.50
    SIM Only? : No, you can get a subsidised phone
    Contract Length: 18 months
    Tarriff Duration: For minimum contract (18 months) and as long as you stay on the same plan thereafter
    Offer ends: 30th June 2012
    Open to Existing emobile customers?: No
    Use online, in store or call 1800245729
    Have an eircom account number handy, it is your 'Voucher' code.

Phone Costs
    iPhone 4S 16GB, 32GB, 64GB - 199, 299, 399
    Samsung Galaxy S2, Nexus - Free 139
    HTC One S/V Free
    HTC One X 89

Pretty much unlimited Voice and Text and 15Gb of data, not three bad for €35 a month inc VAT!

eMobile is crap for roaming charges but they don't lock up phones as badly as the other three operators so you can get a foreign sim into pretty much anything bar an iPhone if you must travel. I forward to a Skype in number if I am abroad.

i tried with my mums account details but was told was invalid i used her accout as i dont have one of my own, im raging as i would love this offer

Try your uncles and your aunties. :)

haha i wish, they can be quite stuck up when they want!!

I signed up for this without waiting for a reply on the One X, but I'd still appreciate one.

It's a great deal but I'm not really enamoured with your comms, I signed up 2 days ago, had to prompt yesterday for an acknowledgement of receipt of my docs - kind of important with private docs like that - and I'm now waiting for an "assessment".

I realise you're probably busy with orders, but please don't make the same mistakes Meteor have made on customer support, and make me regret not moving to Three instead of you guys at the last minute.

dahamsta wrote: »
    please don't make the same mistakes Meteor have made on customer support
    You mean moving same to Cork???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 jamesmartinirl

So time to revisit this issue!!

Emobile really are a disaster. I have made a comreg complaint and they won't even respond to that!

On the 25th Of April I got an email from Dermot Walsh from the Customer Care operations department. I replied to this on the day and again on the 2nd May.

When I got no reply I raised this with Comreg again. To date I still have not received a response and neither have Comreg.

It would seem they have forgotten about me and are ignoring me. Well we will see how long they ignore me when I start a campaign to make all customers aware of their poor service. Maybe the fact they are so heavily in Debt they just don't care anymore.

I have suggested a payment plan and have had no reply either accepting or rejecting this. When I attempted to port my number away they told the new network that the number didn't exist!

Where is my number that I have a legal right to port away gone? I want a port request approved and my payment plan accepted. At this stage I really feel the bill should be wiped or a serious goodwill gesture placed on it.

I want a reply to this and this issue resolved by the end of next week at the absolute latest. I have been without service since 16th April. Just over a month today. This is unacceptable and is a complete result of Eircom's credit control team's incompetency.

I will be instructing my solicitor to act within the next few days if this is not resolved.

I am also forwarding this post to, along with naming, David Hegarty and Dermot Walsh as the main contacts in this case.

Regards
    A very angry former customer
    James Martin

Hi jamesmartinirl,

I have sent you a PM in regard to this. An email has been sent to you from an agent in our complaints team who has resolved your issue for you.

Tony

Advertisement