Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    You mean moving same to Cork???

No, moving to Twitter and ignoring everything else. Jesus but I hate Twitter.

Got a ship notification today but they sent it to the address on the Eircom account, despite my providing different details during the order. They also require me to call to port, like Meteor, despite asking for innumerate details for the port while ordering.

All of this does not bode well...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

They closed down their entire CS operation (in Waterford) late last year and moved it to Cork. The new agents are very polite and pleasant...the general eMobile image......but clueless and badly trained and are unable to resolve anything because all the managers are in Dublin and won't move. :(

What was the point of that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

No idea, however the Cork based CS agents are very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jamesmartinirl

Once again I have heard nothing from EMobile. I have sent the email to comreg, Paul Donovan, director of eircom, liveline and everyone else involved in the case.

Any suggestions to how much higher I can take this?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Once again I have heard nothing from EMobile. I have sent the email to comreg, Paul Donovan, director of eircom, liveline and everyone else involved in the case.

Any suggestions to how much higher I can take this?

Hi jamesmartinirl,

I have responded to your PM. I have esclaated this for you. Once I get an update I will advise.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SparkieJen

111lee7 wrote: »
    Hi Tony, i would be interested in this deal too.. i'd be looking to get the iPhone 4s 16gb on it could u please tell me how much it would be?:D
    I'd be interested in this too if someone could confirm the price?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 poppster

Hi

My partner and I are looking to switch from Vodafone to E-Mobile.

We have called your customer service/sales team numerous times. The first time, we spoke with an agent called Vindhu. After a few days, when we called back and requested to speak with her, we were told she was on a call and would get back to us as soon as she could and our details were taken.

No response!

Eventually, we spoke with another agent named Nicola in the "Moving phones" department, and signed up to a broadband package with her. We were looking for information on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and its availability with the Select Unlimited Special Offer. She said she would get the information and call us back.

No response!

We called back after a couple of days, were given the same line that Nicola was on a call and she would get back to us as soon as possible.

Still no response!

So.... I am very worried that if a sales team is not capable/does not want to get new customers in by ignoring calls, then what kind of customer service are we going to get if we need it?

Can someone from the Eircom team here please raise these issues internally?

Also, can someone tell me if the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be available along with the Select Unlimited €34.50 offer at the end of this month when the phone is to be made available

Many thanks.

Since eMobile never bothered their hole replying to my query, I thought I should confirm for other people that the One X I bought online doesn't appear to be encumbered with any network garbage.

dahamsta wrote: »
    Since eMobile never bothered their hole replying to my query, I thought I should confirm for other people that the One X I bought online doesn't appear to be encumbered with any network garbage.

Hi dahamsta

sorry if I missed your post, was it ' Are your HTC handsets running stock HTC Android, or custom ROMs that will cause delays with updates? Specifically three HTC One X'

If so the answer would be that we run stock HTC Android, for custom Roms you have to root your phone. We do not advise use of unsupported third party operating systems.
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭dchris

Hi Tony,

Is there a version of the "Business Complete" Bundle for personal households?

http://business.eircom.net/broadband/products/businesscomplete/

Thanks

D

dchris wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Is there a version of the "Business Complete" Bundle for personal households?

http://business.eircom.net/broadband/products/businesscomplete/

Thanks

D

Hi dchris

Yes you can see details of phone plans and add-ons here
    If you have any query, just let me know.
    Tony

That doesn't really help. I will elaborate. Is there a bundle for personal customers that includes Broadband, Home Phone and Mobile, similar to the business complete offer

Thanks
    Hi dchris

Yes you can see details of phone plans and add-ons here
    If you have any query, just let me know.
    Tony

That doesn't really help. I will elaborate. Is there a bundle for personal customers that includes Broadband, Home Phone and Mobile, similar to the business complete offer

Thanks

Hi dchris
    This link shows eircom landline, broadband and mobile package. Thi si similar to but not exact copy of the business offer you quoted.
    If you PM me your telephone I can see which plan you are with and what bundle may best suit.
    If this does not help just let me know.
    Tony

Hi Tony,

I think, I may be wrong but are the packages shown Broadband and Landline and the Add ons for the Landline? I am looking for a Mobile , Broadband and Landline package all in one?

I will pm you my details

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭meathawk

I have a sony ericsson zylo I need to unlock. Can I get the unlock code here? Or some information on how to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Log-on

Hi Tony

My account number wont work with the promotion offer for 35?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Hi,
    In the West of Ireland Meteor have really bad reception but roaming through Vodafone works.
    I just wonder 1) does eMobile also share on Vodafone,
    and 2) does eMobile have HSDPA through your partner network there too?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Im not 100% if emobile can roam onto Vodafone but im sure its the same as Meteor.

No HSPA when roaming 2G only GPRS or if your lucky EDGE connections.

Hi Tony,

I think, I may be wrong but are the packages shown Broadband and Landline and the Add ons for the Landline? I am looking for a Mobile , Broadband and Landline package all in one?

I will pm you my details

Thanks dchris, have those now. Will be back to you tomorrow.
    Tony

• Advertisement

meathawk wrote: »
    I have a sony ericsson zylo I need to unlock. Can I get the unlock code here? Or some information on how to do it?

Hi meathawk
    if you can provide me with IMEI and tel no. I can look into this for you.
    Tony

Log-on wrote: »
    Hi Tony

My account number wont work with the promotion offer for 35?

Hi Log-on
    if you PM me your tel no. I can check this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ptercollins6

i am considering switching to e mobile with my partner. we are looking at getting an unlimited calls, unlimited txts and 15 gbs on a 30 date sim only contract. we are not eircom customers. i understand that this deal is 65 euro per month each per month but is their any deals for the 2 of us per month?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭2tek

Hi all. I'm considering getting the Galaxy S3 with unlimited calls, text and 15gig data from EMobile. Trying to find reviews about the quality of their service. I live and work in Dublin 15 area.

It's either EMobile or 3. I don't use that much data as I ve got BB @ home but the prospect of unlimited calls + text is the plus for me as I'm leaning towards EMobile.

I have to apologise if this isn't the thread for this.

i am considering switching to e mobile with my partner. we are looking at getting an unlimited calls, unlimited txts and 15 gbs on a 30 date sim only contract. we are not eircom customers. i understand that this deal is 65 euro per month each per month but is their any deals for the 2 of us per month?

Hi ptercollins6
    We do not have any partners deal as described by yourself, this link to our plan selector does show all available current plans and may be of help.
    I am happy to help with any further query if needed.
    Tony

2tek wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm considering getting the Galaxy S3 with unlimited calls, text and 15gig data from EMobile. Trying to find reviews about the quality of their service. I live and work in Dublin 15 area.

It's either EMobile or 3. I don't use that much data as I ve got BB @ home but the prospect of unlimited calls + text is the plus for me as I'm leaning towards EMobile.

I have to apologise if this isn't the thread for this.

Hi 2tek
    if you have any specific query re our service or any plan just let me know and will do my best to answer them.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

ive ordered a phone from emobile over the phone, i have a sales order number but thats it where can i track the order im trying to do it quick so i know if i need to b home tomorro morning or friday to recieve it

ive ordered a phone from emobile over the phone, i have a sales order number but thats it where can i track the order im trying to do it quick so i know if i need to b home tomorro morning or friday to recieve it
    Hi cmbutterfly
    if you PM me I can chase this for you and may be able to advise on time.
    Tony

J o e wrote: »
    On the phone to eMobile for the last 33mins placing an order on the €34.50 unlimited offer. Gets rejected by credit control and will give no reason. :mad: Been Meteor bill-pay customer for the last 18 months with average bill around that mark and I believe it's on the same system.

eMobile... I want to give you my money every month. Please take it!

Hi JOE
    if you would like me to have a look into this for you just PM me your telephone number and full. I will not have access to credit decisions but can see if there were any changes to proceedure which amounted to this decision.
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Thanks Tony. I rang Meteor too check my account and I had an outstanding balance from the previous bill. So I've paid that now (Post Office) and eMobile are to ring me back Tuesday when that's gone through. Hopefully that was the problem....

Advertisement