Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

J o e wrote: »
    Thanks Tony. I rang Meteor too check my account and I had an outstanding balance from the previous bill. So I've paid that now (Post Office) and eMobile are to ring me back Tuesday when that's gone through. Hopefully that was the problem....

Ok Joe
    if any further issue or query PM me your details and I will chase immediately.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

Hi cmbutterfly
    if you PM me I can chase this for you and may be able to advise on time.
    Tony

hi tony
    have sent a pm regarding this hope u can find out for me
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bordesleygreen

I bought a Samsung S2 from the Emobile shop in Douglas Court, Cork. A great deal I thought: €50 for the phone, €24.95 for 200 mins & texts, €8 for 3Gig data add on = €32.95 in total per month.

My first bill was for €55.17. I called Eircom and they sent me back to the shop I bought it from. The shop were excellent and called eircom support who confirmed my actual bill and next monthly bill should be €32.54. This new bill is for €39.11. I called Eircom again and they said that's right and told me to go back to the shop again.

I am very unhappy. I will go back to the shop tomorrow. If it isn't sorted then, I will take this to court.

I am most annoyed at being sent around. I don't work for them, but it feels like it. If you buy from a shop with emobile signage and sign an agreement with emobile logo on top then you should get satisfaction from emobile. You should not be sent back to a franchise shop. I also switched my home to Eircom and wonder if I have made a terrible mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Hi eMobile,
    West of the Shannon you use Vodafone for service roaming where the coverage isn't so good.
    If I have an eMobile data plan with my phone, will HSDPA 3G be available to me through Vodafone or is it only GPRS data available through them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Only GPRS or EDGE no 3G or HSPA when roaming on Vodafone.

• Advertisement

hi tony
    have sent a pm regarding this hope u can find out for me
    thanks

Have replied to your PM cmbuttelyfly45.
    Any further query just let me know.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Hi eMobile I've just got notice of my first bill.the plan I'm on is unlimited use for 34.50 and my first bill is roughly 10 times this amount what should I do before the DD is taken?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

moonshadow wrote: »
    Hi eMobile I've just got notice of my first bill.the plan I'm on is unlimited use for 34.50 and my first bill is roughly 10 times this amount what should I do before the DD is taken?
    wow hope this isnt how its going to be did u use anything outside of wat they say ur covered for like international calls ect

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Daithi MacG

Hey, got the €34.50 offer!in the post this morning with two voucher codes but I lost one on the way to cork city to redeem it, just wondering if I can get a replacement voucher if I give my eircom account number?
    If not, does anyone have a spare voucher code which they won't be using? Thanks.

Hey, got the €34.50 offer!in the post this morning with two voucher codes but I lost one on the way to cork city to redeem it, just wondering if I can get a replacement voucher if I give my eircom account number?
    If not, does anyone have a spare voucher code which they won't be using? Thanks.

Hi @bordeslygreen,
    If you PM your mobile number and pin I can get this checked out for you.
    @breathn, eMobile cannot guarantee that you will be able connect to data when you are connected to the Vodafone network

moonshadow, If you PM your mobile number and pin I will check this out for you.

Daithi MacG, If you go to an eMobile store they may be able advise what your options are.

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Tony can you give any indication when you'll have pebble blue Samsung Galaxy S3's back in stock and available to place an order? (Also Please make ordering out-of-stock items an option!!)

Was hoping to order today but the price jumped €100 from last week to €239 and only white available and no option to preorder. Just comparing deal with Three, it's a close call, if the blue was in stock and available to order on the €34.50 deal before the end of that offer (end of June) then I may stall the order with Three...

J o e wrote: »
    Tony can you give any indication when you'll have pebble blue Samsung Galaxy S3's back in stock and available to place an order? (Also Please make ordering out-of-stock items an option!!)

Was hoping to order today but the price jumped €100 from last week to €239 and only white available and no option to preorder. Just comparing deal with Three, it's a close call, if the blue was in stock and available to order on the €34.50 deal before the end of that offer (end of June) then I may stall the order with Three...

Hi J o e,

I can advise that we expect to get the Samsung Galaxy S 3 phone in Pebble Blue in 2 to 3 weeks time. Once the phone becomes available I will advise you.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Pebble Blue is back in stock guys!

Pebble Blue is back in stock guys!

Hi Belle Morte,

This is correct,

The Pebble Blue phone is in stock online now. Link here: http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/phones/details/?id=152

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

any ideas or updates whether international webtexting will become available?

Spipov wrote: »
    any ideas or updates whether international webtexting will become available?

Hi Spipov,

At the moment eMobile do not have the provision for international webtexts. If this changes you will be notified.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

Hi Tony,

I placed an order for a new handset over the phone two days ago and was given an order number.
    I called the delivery company today and gave them the number but it was not yet on their system.
    Can you please check the the order status?

Thanks

Order number:SO623117

Hi Tony,

I placed an order for a new handset over the phone two days ago and was given an order number.
    I called the delivery company today and gave them the number but it was not yet on their system.
    Can you please check the the order status?

Thanks

Order number:SO623117

Hi Foreign Sports,

Can you check if a payment has been taken for the phone on your credit card. Let me know once you have checked this out.

Tony

Hi Tony,

I just checked, the payment was taken from my card on 19th June (yesterday).

Thanks

Hi Tony,

I just checked, the payment was taken from my card on 19th June (yesterday).

Thanks

Thanks Foreign Sport,

Can you advise the amount that you were charged?

Thanks,

Tony

• Advertisement

Hi Tony,

€239

Hi Tony,

€239

Hi Foreign Sports,

Could you Pm me your contact number and I can give you a call in regard to your order.

Tony

PM sent

Thanks

PM sent

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for taking my call. I have sent a request for the refund to be processed to your bank. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you change your mind about the order let me know and I will be able organise that for you.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭stamjoe

Hi there,
    I bought the Galaxy s3 with the half price select unlimited offer and used my account number to do this, when I tried to use it a second time It wouldn't let me saying it was expired. It says it is good for 2 orders, and now it wont let me do my second. I rang customer service and they said they couldn't do anything, unless I got a voucher code in my last bill. They said I should be able to use it twice and they have no way of allowing my account number to be used again even though it should be able to. Can you help me?

stamjoe wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I bought the Galaxy s3 with the half price select unlimited offer and used my account number to do this, when I tried to use it a second time It wouldn't let me saying it was expired. It says it is good for 2 orders, and now it wont let me do my second. I rang customer service and they said they couldn't do anything, unless I got a voucher code in my last bill. They said I should be able to use it twice and they have no way of allowing my account number to be used again even though it should be able to. Can you help me?

Hi stamjoe,

In order to avail of this offer you will need to have the voucher code that was issued with your eircom account number.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Jon_459

Can this be setup as a Forum ? WIth over 700 postings to the thread it's absolutely impossible to follow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

My dad is due an upgrade this month and he says he doesn't need a new phone so i can use his upgrade until he does. He's been with emobile a few years now. Would he be able to get an unlock code from the off?

i'm thinking gs2 (I don't particularly like the look and size of the s3.)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

Do e-mobile have any plans to drop roaming rates? I know the new EU directive comes in on July 1st but charging by the minute to receive a call drives me crazy.
    Heading away for 6 weeks and was always with Vodafone, 79c connection fee and talk away for as long as you want. Seriously thinking of buying a pay as you go sim.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Hi Tony,

Do eMobile support video calling?

What is the cost of video calling for Billpay and Prepay customers?

Billpay - does not seem to be listed anywhere on the website.

Prepay - Other Charges - 3G Services - it reads "Video Calling in Ireland is charged at the standard rate appropriate to your price plan".
    Can't find the actually cost under any of the price plans.

Thanks, BN

Advertisement