Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Hi Tony,

I'm trying to submit a query using the online form on emobile.ie.

It's giving me an error message "Please select a query type", however I have the query type selected. (Account/Bill query)

Tried it on two PCs running Win7/IE9.

Cheers, BN

Edit: I selected "Any Other Query" and it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Hi Kao123,

I have received your PM. Will check this out for you now.

Tony

Hi richard2010,

Can you Pm your mobile number and pin and I will check this out for you.

Tony

Hi Tony,
    any update on this I pm'd you my details on Wednesday?

thanks in advance.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi Tony,

I'm eMobile Business Customer and received a text from you guys regarding new roaming rates effective from July 1st and to look online for more details... I haven't been able to find any - can you provide these details to me please?

Thanks

Hi Spuddyspudster,

You can find details of the new roaming charges on our website. Link here: http://roaming.emobile.ie/business/

Tony
    Hi Tony,

I'm trying to submit a query using the online form on emobile.ie.

It's giving me an error message "Please select a query type", however I have the query type selected. (Account/Bill query)

Tried it on two PCs running Win7/IE9.

Cheers, BN

Edit: I selected "Any Other Query" and it worked.

Hi BN,

Let me know if you do not get a reply from this query. You can also email customercare@emobile.ie

Tony
    kao123 wrote: »
    Hi Tony,
    any update on this I pm'd you my details on Wednesday?

thanks in advance.

Hi kao123,

I will chase this up now for you.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Are there eMobile coverage issues in Galway today?

I've had terrible coverage all day today in the city :(

Col200sx wrote: »

Same again today in Galway City, I'm only getting "E" coverage, not 3G as I've usually had.

No apps working, emails sending/receiving etc

This is happening way too often :mad:

• Advertisement

Same again today in Galway City, I'm only getting "E" coverage, not 3G as I've usually had.

Hi Col200sx,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin and location and I can get this checked out for you.

Tony

Hi Col200sx,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin and location and I can get this checked out for you.

Tony

Done. Thanks.

Done. Thanks.

PM received thanks. I have sent you a response there.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

+1 to this, also in Galway City. Been very poor the last two days, mostly on E, and even then it barely loads anything.

Edit;

Emobile.png

J o e wrote: »
    +1 to this, also in Galway City. Been very poor the last two days, mostly on E, and even then it barely loads anything.

Edit;

Emobile.png

Hi J O E,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin and exact location and I can check this out.

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭CyaL8r

Hi Tony.
    Sent you a billing query via PM
    Thanks

CyaL8r wrote: »
    Hi Tony.
    Sent you a billing query via PM
    Thanks

Hi CyaL8r,

Thanks for letting me know. I have responded to your PM.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭BogManInc

Also having terrible coverage in Galway City over the past few days. Can't get a 3G signal at all, just Edge.

And same again this morning in Galway City. Still E coverage.

I'm missing out on a lot of work because of this :mad:

Is there anything going to be done to sort this?

EDIT: This is my third time posting the same thing on this thread since January.
    Hi,

Is there something wrong with the eMobile signal in Galway City?

As of yesterday, the signal where I work (right in centre of town) has gone down to 3/4 bars, and no apps work, texts don't send, emails etc etc. It always originally had 5 bars consistently.

Nothing has happened to the phone, not damaged or anything, because when I get back home it works perfectly on 3G.

It says I have 3G coverage where I work, but clearly I don't.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks, Col.

Quoting my own post here from couple weeks ago, same situation again today. Right in the centre of Galway City.

Signal is shockingly bad. No apps work, email account won't update, mails won't send.

This is becoming very frustrating. I'm only an eMobile customer since November, this is bad form

And same again this morning in Galway City. Still E coverage.

I'm missing out on a lot of work because of this :mad:

Is there anything going to be done to sort this?

EDIT: This is my third time posting the same thing on this thread since January.

Hi Col200sx,

I understand your frustration in regard to this. I am getting this chased up at the moment. Any information you can provide would really help to get this speed up.

Tony

Hi Col200sx,

I understand your frustration in regard to this. I am getting this chased up at the moment. Any information you can provide would really help to get this speed up.

Tony

Thanks Tony.

What more info do you want and I can provide it? I pm'd you everything you asked me to.

It seems a few of us as posted above are having 3G issues in the city, and it's becoming a regular occurance.

Same problem here again today. Tony you advised (PM) to pull the battery and restart and that works. I just did a simple restart today and that also got me back on 3G/H+. Surely we don't have to keep restarting the phone though.

If there's any more info I can give to help sort it let me know...

Thanks Tony.

What more info do you want and I can provide it? I pm'd you everything you asked me to.

It seems a few of us as posted above are having 3G issues in the city, and it's becoming a regular occurance.

Hi Col200sx,

I have received all the required information to investigate this issue. The examples that would be useful would be times and dates that this has started to occur and also what you were doing on your phone when the issue occured.

Tony
    Same problem here again today. Tony you advised (PM) to pull the battery and restart and that works. I just did a simple restart today and that also got me back on 3G/H+. Surely we don't have to keep restarting the phone though.

If there's any more info I can give to help sort it let me know...

Hi Joe,

The reason why I advised you to pull the battery and restart to phone is to reconnect your phone to a network. It is necessary to do this so as to give your phone a location update.

Tony

Hi Col200sx,

I have received all the required information to investigate this issue. The examples that would be useful would be times and dates that this has started to occur and also what you were doing on your phone when the issue occured. Tony

Sure, I get you. Here's what's happened so:

It started Monday morning, 9th July, from 8am - 9pm in Galway City (I've pm'd you exact location). All day, accessing emails, facebook and radio apps was intermittently working.

Same again Tuesday 9th July, from 8am - 6pm, same location. Again accessing emails, facebook and radio apps only intermittently working.

And this morning, Wednesday 10th July, from 8am - present. I've only been accessing mail this morning, as I've given up on trying to use other apps.

All 3 days, only getting "E" signal. My iPhone is synched and up to date, and my boss has assured me nothing has changed in the building to be shielding any signal etc.

And each evening when I get back home to Knocknacarra, I have 3G again.

Thanks.

Sure, I get you. Here's what's happened so:

It started Monday morning, 9th July, from 8am - 9pm in Galway City (I've pm'd you exact location). All day, accessing emails, facebook and radio apps was intermittently working.

Same again Tuesday 9th July, from 8am - 6pm, same location. Again accessing emails, facebook and radio apps only intermittently working.

And this morning, Wednesday 10th July, from 8am - present. I've only been accessing mail this morning, as I've given up on trying to use other apps.

All 3 days, only getting "E" signal. My iPhone is synched and up to date, and my boss has assured me nothing has changed in the building to be shielding any signal etc.

And each evening when I get back home to Knocknacarra, I have 3G again.

Thanks.

Hi Col200sx,

Thanks for telling me this. I will pass this information onto our technical team. Once I get an update I will advise.

Tony

• Advertisement

Got stuck on E again this afternoon. I'm around the NUI Galway campus, both indoors and outside.

Tried putting it into airplane mode and back again, still on E. Restarted twice and pulled the battery, still on E. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

I'm also experiencing very poor connection speeds in Galway city, can't get a 3G signal, only getting Edge.

Can't even access Facebook, everything takes ages to load, even Boards.

Got stuck on E again this afternoon. I'm around the NUI Galway campus, both indoors and outside.

Tried putting it into airplane mode and back again, still on E. Restarted twice and pulled the battery, still on E. :confused:

Hi Joe,

I am waiting on an update at the moment for you. CAn you keep putting your phone onto airplane mode intermittently and let me know if this works.

Tony

That didn't work for me.

I changed my Network mode from "GSM/WCDMA (Auto mode)" to "WCDMA only" and that got me back onto 3G/H+. Otherwise it'll auto on to GSM.

I'm guessing that'll mean I'll not get any data connect if at least 3G isn't available, but should be fine in Galway City anyway.

I'll put it back to Auto and properly test multiple on/off of airplane mode next time it reverts to E, will let you know. It wouldn't be a viable solution but might help you narrow down the problem...

That didn't work for me.

I changed my Network mode from "GSM/WCDMA (Auto mode)" to "WCDMA only" and that got me back onto 3G/H+. Otherwise it'll auto on to GSM.

I'm guessing that'll mean I'll not get any data connect if at least 3G isn't available, but should be fine in Galway City anyway.

I'll put it back to Auto and properly test multiple on/off of airplane mode next time it reverts to E, will let you know. It wouldn't be a viable solution but might help you narrow down the problem...

Hi Joe,

Thanks for that advice. Yes let me know if the data reverts to E.
    Hopefully this has resolved the issue for you.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Hi, I am having similar connection problems but not in Galway, had brilliant service at home till yesterday. Calls are dropping as well and in most of the house now I'm not getting any reception, have restarted the phone, it's a HOX so can't take out the battery to try that, I will pm you with my details Tony.

loopymum wrote: »
    Hi, I am having similar connection problems but not in Galway, had brilliant service at home till yesterday. Calls are dropping as well and in most of the house now I'm not getting any reception, have restarted the phone, it's a HOX so can't take out the battery to try that, I will pm you with my details Tony.

Hi loopymum,

Could you put your phone onto airplane mode and then switch your phone back on. Pm me if this does not work.

Tony

Just to give you the heads up Tony, it's the same again today in Galway City.

E coverage and no 3G.

Just to give you the heads up Tony, it's the same again today in Galway City.

E coverage and no 3G.

Hi Col200sx,

Could you try what J O E above has said. Alter the settings on the phone to 3G.
    Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

Hi Tony,

I'm away in Spain and i can't remember my pin number to use my webtexts. Have it working fine on eirtext app but rarely have wifi. Tried to input info on the emobile website but keeps failing at final stage. I hope you can help.

Advertisement