Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Hi Merch,

In order for the bills to stop being sent to your address the account holder will need to alter the postal address. This is the reason why I ask you to advise of the name and address on the bill.

Tony

Can you simply say yes or no?
    it seems like you are saying no.

I am telling you they dont live here (at my address), they never have, I dont know them, and I believe the account was set up fraudulently from the start. As you have currently started sending them solicitors letters to MY address to them, then really they are already ignoring you, so why the hell will they start responding to you now?? that simply is not going to happen.
    WHY continue to send me their bills at my address?
    I have spoken to e-mobile numerous times and this is the sheeite they give me too, tried contacting your fraud dept, tried customer service.
    I have no contract with you, yet I am forced to deal with you because you bombard me with their bills and solicitors letter.
    Why do you persist in SPAMMING me?

So I ask again, if the customer of yours, that you allowed to fraudulently set up an account at my address,

IF, I FORWARD THE DETAILS TO YOU, you contact them AND THEY STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO YOU,
    WILL YOU STOP SPAMMING MY HOME ADDRESS WITH THEIR BILLS AND OTHER CORRESPONDENCE?

quote THIS MESSAGE AND answer YES or NO ONLY please, and then I'll take it from there.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Merch wrote: »
    Can you simply say yes or no?
    it seems like you are saying no.

I am telling you they dont live here (at my address), they never have, I dont know them, and I believe the account was set up fraudulently from the start. As you have currently started sending them solicitors letters to MY address to them, then really they are already ignoring you, so why the hell will they start responding to you now?? that simply is not going to happen.
    WHY continue to send me their bills at my address?
    I have spoken to e-mobile numerous times and this is the sheeite they give me too, tried contacting your fraud dept, tried customer service.
    I have no contract with you, yet I am forced to deal with you because you bombard me with their bills and solicitors letter.
    Why do you persist in SPAMMING me?

So I ask again, if the customer of yours, that you allowed to fraudulently set up an account at my address,

IF, I FORWARD THE DETAILS TO YOU, you contact them AND THEY STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO YOU,
    WILL YOU STOP SPAMMING MY HOME ADDRESS WITH THEIR BILLS AND OTHER CORRESPONDENCE?

quote THIS MESSAGE AND answer YES or NO ONLY please, and then I'll take it from there.

Hi Merch,

My apologies for the frustration this has caused you and I fully accept that they do not live there though I cannot provide a yes or No answer to your question,( without some info of the address or account ) I do promise to do my best to get this resolved for you. It certainly does appear to be either someone fraudulently using your address and we would do our best to get to bottom of this.
    If you can PM me address it gives me a process for tracking the fraudulent account and I will have this investigated fully. I will certainly be bringing this to the Data Protection officers attention. If you could tell me with whom you were dealing in eMobile regarding this issue I can chase with them also.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Hi Merch,

My apologies for the frustration this has caused you and I fully accept that they do not live there though I cannot provide a yes or No answer to your question,( without some info of the address or account ) I do promise to do my best to get this resolved for you. It certainly does appear to be either someone fraudulently using your address and we would do our best to get to bottom of this.
    If you can PM me address it gives me a process for tracking the fraudulent account and I will have this investigated fully. I will certainly be bringing this to the Data Protection officers attention. If you could tell me with whom you were dealing in eMobile regarding this issue I can chase with them also.

Tony

Finally, e-mobile accept that the person doesn't live at my address, it only took something like nearly 1&1/2 to 2 years, I'm not actually sure how long but it could be that long, I would need to dig out my records of it.
    That, despite me doing my best to inform you from the start that the person never lived at my home and I was suspicious from the start about it all.
    I dont know who I dealt with most times but I have called numerous times, its been anywhere from 25-50 calls, i know its been a lot. I never received a reference number regarding calls or full names (not that i expected a full name), but I dont know if even the first names I have been given are correct.
    I did speak to a guy on 29th May and will pm you his name (or the one i was given), that was when I tried for one last time to request/demand your company stop spamming my address, but he demanded to know my name repeatedly, as I have no contract with you I refuse to disclose my personal details as you are already using my address details in an irresponsible way and have allowed someone to set up an account at my home address which you say you cannot disclose to me how it was set up, I can understand that, but as I have all the bills in my name (edit i.e., gas, electric), I can only see the account was set up fraudulently.
    I believe i spoke to someone at your fraud dept. I have usually called every few months and then a number of times when I was in contact with someone, which then ensued the same conversation each time, thats all over something like nearly 2 years?

I will pm you the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

Hi Tony

I live near the border and spend some time in Northern Ireland every month. On the basis that there is no longer a T-Mobile network in Northern Ireland have u got an agreement with any other provider in relation to roaming to minimise costs for customers. I am looking to change networks but the roaming would be an issue for me before i could decide.
    Thanks

Merch wrote: »
    Finally, e-mobile accept that the person doesn't live at my address, it only took something like nearly 1&1/2 to 2 years, I'm not actually sure how long but it could be that long, I would need to dig out my records of it.
    That, despite me doing my best to inform you from the start that the person never lived at my home and I was suspicious from the start about it all.
    I dont know who I dealt with most times but I have called numerous times, its been anywhere from 25-50 calls, i know its been a lot. I never received a reference number regarding calls or full names (not that i expected a full name), but I dont know if even the first names I have been given are correct.
    I did speak to a guy on 29th May and will pm you his name (or the one i was given), that was when I tried for one last time to request/demand your company stop spamming my address, but he demanded to know my name repeatedly, as I have no contract with you I refuse to disclose my personal details as you are already using my address details in an irresponsible way and have allowed someone to set up an account at my home address which you say you cannot disclose to me how it was set up, I can understand that, but as I have all the bills in my name (edit i.e., gas, electric), I can only see the account was set up fraudulently.
    I believe i spoke to someone at your fraud dept. I have usually called every few months and then a number of times when I was in contact with someone, which then ensued the same conversation each time, thats all over something like nearly 2 years?

I will pm you the details.

Hi Merch,

Thanks for your response and PM. I have sent you a reply to your PM now.

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,004 ✭✭✭opus

Just wondering should 'Fast Dormancy' be on or off for the eMobile network? My Galaxy S3 has a toggle & from doing some reading on the subject it seems it will save battery life if the network supports it but will have the opposite effect if it doesn't.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Hi foggy_lad,

Were you able get this sorted?
    If not let me know and I will be happy to help.

Tony
    Went into the Newbridge store and after doing all the paperwork and getting my €340 out to pay, the computer said NO. It was looking for a security deposit of €180 to be paid in store.

I eventually got the galaxy s3 for €40 less than emobile were asking and with no security deposit by not becoming an emobile customer!

Have to add Great service from the store staff who couldn't have been more helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

Can you give me a little info on the EU Data Add-On.
    I know its 50MB for €20 but is this 50MB per day for the month?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Can anyone point me to the "out of bundle rates" for data beyond the 15GB included in the Select "Unlimited" plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,111 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

statto25 wrote: »

sorry ive started a thread for this only saw this thread now,

my qns on the data add on:

Does it matter what provider you are connected to or is it any provider once you are in the EU or USA?

ALso what is the US allowance 200mb and EU only 50

• Advertisement

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

id be very surprised if it isnt 50mb for the month mate

Cyrus wrote: »
    id be very surprised if it isnt 50mb for the month mate

If that is the case then that offer is very poor. I'm aware that data roaming charges are high but 50MB for €20 for an entire month is crap.

If that is the case then that offer is very poor. I'm aware that data roaming charges are high but 50MB for €20 for an entire month is crap.

i agree that said at 2.50 a mb, its reasonable value compared to historic roaming charges

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Cyrus wrote: »
    i agree that said at 2.50 a mb, its reasonable value compared to historic roaming charges

Not trying to be a smart-arse, it is actually 40c a MB, not €2.50.

From what I recall when I was in France, the charge was .99c per MB on pay as you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭richard2010

Hi Tony,

I am hoping you can help me, I have about €40 of credit on my phone through bonus credit and 50% extra credit.

Is there any way I can use €40 to enable me to avail of the 250 mins/texts/ mb data plan for next 2 months. (ie €20 this month and €20 next month)

Thanks in advance,

Richard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Anyone else having an issue getting into their eMobile account online?

Getting an error that the certificate for the site has expired on the 09/Aug/2012.

"The site's security certificate has expired!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭fbradyirl

Anyone else having an issue getting into their eMobile account online?

Getting an error that the certificate for the site has expired on the 09/Aug/2012.

"The site's security certificate has expired!"

Yes, I cannot login using Firefox. Connection is Untrusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭POKERKING

My wife is having awful trouble taking delivery of her phone wish she purchased last week, emaiol support are days behind and telephone support have not been much help.

Who is best to PM about this issue to get it sorted once and for all before my wife gives up and cancels the order?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭POKERKING

My wife is having awful trouble taking delivery of her phone wish she purchased last week, email support are days behind and telephone support have not been much help.

Who is best to PM about this issue to get it sorted once and for all before my wife gives up and cancels the order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,004 ✭✭✭opus

opus wrote: »
    Just wondering should 'Fast Dormancy' be on or off for the eMobile network? My Galaxy S3 has a toggle & from doing some reading on the subject it seems it will save battery life if the network supports it but will have the opposite effect if it doesn't.

Thanks!

Any chance of an answer to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MarkKnsll

I have been chasing emobile for 179.00 euro they took from my account on the 02 July 2012 and have been getting absolutely no where. emobile have been constantly fobbing me off and after so many phonecalls and emails I have decided to post it on a public forum for all to see. E mobile are a bunch of money grubbing crooks with zero customer care. Not only will they not give me back my money but they have the balls to continue billing me, taking as much as they like whenever they like because I have a direct debit. In this post I have included all emails between myself and emobile from the beginning of this ordeal. What may not be clear is how exactly it started. My girlfriend attempted to buy an emobile deal online with my laser card, when the payment confirmed screen failed to load after submitting the card details she did not attempt it again in case it somehow went through twice. we presumed this was the end of it until I noticed emobile had taken 179 euro from my account. At first I thought it would be easily resolved and all I had to do was email a screen shot of my online bank statement showing the money being taken out, I was asked to do this by emobile customer care. Below are all the emails exchanged between then and today.... 35 days later:

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Mark Kinsella <markj.knsll@gmail.com> wrote:
    Please find attached screenshot of online banking showing my account having 179.00 euro withdrawn on the 02/07/2012,
    This payment was made when my girlfriend was trying to avail of an emobile offer but the 'payment confirmed' screen failed to load.
    I wish to have this money refunded to me as soon as possible. Thanks,

Mark K
    086*******

July 11
    customercare@emobile.ie to me

Dear Mark,
    Thank you for your email.
    I can advise that the reason that this money hasn't been refunded is because the order is still open on our system. We are awaiting documents to complete the order. Can you confirm if you now wish for it to be cancelled.
    If you have any further queries please call customer care on 1800 69 00 00 or email customercare@emobile.ie and we will be delighted to assist you. 
    Regards,

Michelle
    Customer Care Administration Team
    Customer Care Department
    eMobile

Mark K
    Jul 11
    to customercare

Yes please cancel the order and refund the money as soon as possible

Mark K

July 13
    customercare@emobile.ie
    to me

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your reply. May l request that you provide any reference that you have for this sale. You may have received a confirmation number or sales order number. Once l have received this, l can proceed to complete cancellation and refund the payment. l apologise for any inconvenience caused and if you have any further queries please call customer care or email and we will be delighted to assist you.

Regards,

Anne

Customer Care Department
    eMobile Mobile Communications
    Email: customercare@emobile.ie
    Fax: 014307013

Mark K
    to customer care July 13

We did not receive any order number or payment confirmation as that page on the website failed to load once the laser card details had been submitted. My girlfriend received no emails or correspondence to indiate the payment had gone through so to avoid a possible double payment she did not attempt to do it again. This back and forth of emails is starting to become very annoying, especially as I reply to your emails immediately and I do not receive a response from your side for a day or two, if there is any more information you would like from me please put ALL of it in the one email and I can send ALL of it to you in one mail as opposed to individual emails for one single piece of information, if you do not require anything else then please refund the money as soon as possible and inform me when the transaction of 179.00 euro has been made back to my account, Regards.

July 14
    customercare@emobile.ie
    to me

Dear Mark,
    Thank you for your email.
    I apologise that my colleague didn't assist you in canceling the order as requested.
    I can confirm that this order has now been cancelled and the money refunded to your card. This refund can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
    I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further queries please call customer care on 1800 69 00 00 or email customercare@emobile.ie and we will be delighted to assist you. 
    Regards,

Michelle
    Customer Care Administration Team
    Customer Care Department
    eMobile

August 9
    Mark K
    to customer care

Hello Michelle,

I am once again writing to you to enquire as to why I still have not been refunded my 179.00 euro.
    In the last email I received from you on the 14 July at 12:05(attached below), you stated that "
    I can confirm that this order has now been cancelled and the money refunded to your card. This refund can take up to 10 working days to show on your account". Well it has now been 19 Working days and 27 days in total since this last email and I am still waiting to be refunded. Furthermore I have made several attempts since that email to contact Emobile to find out the status of my refund, screenshots from my phone attached to this email will verify this. the details of these phone calls are as follows: On the Friday 27/07/2012 at 15:54 I rang Emobile to enquire about the status of my refund as it had been 10 working days and still no refund, in your email you stated "This refund can take up to 10 working days to show on your account". After a laborious phone call trying to explain the whole situation to one of your customer care team and achieving absolutely no success I asked to speak to her supervisor. After 5 mins on hold I was passed over to "Jack" who assured me he would look into it straight away and that he would not only get an explanation from your credit department but also a definite date when the money would be returned to me. Jack stated that he was working the next day and would at the very latest get back to me by then, he never got back to me. I then waited until Monday 30th July to check my bank account again. To my disgust not only was I still not refunded my money but Emobile had the balls to charge me 51.61 euro. How is it that it has taken me a string of phone calls and emails and 27 days and I still have not been refunded my money due to your mistakes and yet you can put your hand into my pocket at any time for any amount?! Following this discovery I immediately rang Emobile at 11:52(screenshot attached) for an explanation, even though I quoted my mobile number and pin code to the person on the phone he still expected me to talk him through the entire situation , a completely pointless exercise as he would not have the power to rectify it anyway! I explained that I don't have the time to explain it all AGAIN, and that he can read the notes on my file on the computer and either ring me back with an answer or have his supervisor do so, once again Emobiles inferior customer service failed to ring me back. I am sick and tired of this whole process as it seems to be going no where, so, if I do not receive my money by tomorrow, Friday the 10th August 2012, I will do the following:

1. I will cancel my Direct Debit to Emobile and will not pay any future bills until my money has been refunded to my account.

2. I will post this email along with all other emails, screen shots, times and dates of all phone calls made by me along with sound clips of all phone calls recorded by me, on all Emobile Social Media websites such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as forum websites such as Boards.ie and any other public Media I see fit.

3. I will employ the services of a solicitor to instigate legal proceedings.

In nearly all previous emails I have received from Emobile there has been a 2 day gap between my emails and then the subsequent reply from Emobile Customer Care, unfortunately you don't have that 2 day luxury this time so I expect action to be taken on this today as I was informed by one of your customer care Supervisors before that if the transaction is made on your end before 1500 hours on a working day that the money should move immediately.

I expect to be contacted about this matter today with an explanation and confirmation that the money has been refunded.

Mark K
    086*******

Customer care to me August 10

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your reply and l am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction.
    May l request that you provide me with your bank account and sort code number. Once l have received this l can follow this up with the Finance Department. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further queries please call customer care or email and we will be delighted to assist you.

Regards,

Anne

Customer Care Department
    eMobile Mobile Communications

Mark K to customer care Aug 10

Bank Account No: ********
    Sort Code: **-**-**

I want this money by the morning or all this goes up on the Internet.

Mark Kto customer care 4.31pm today, August 14.

I still have not received this money, I have contacted my solicitor and have sent a letter to the bank cancelling my direct debit to eMobile, I will NOT pay any more of my eMobile bills until I have received the 179.00euro I am owed. I have also contacted COMREG, The Commission for Communications Regulation about your conduct in simply refusing to deal with this matter. Later this evening I will be posting on the Internet, on Facebook, twitter and boards.ie as well as the eMobile forum, this entire string of emails as well as the screenshots documenting my phone calls to eMobile. I have provided my bank details, even though you already have them. I wish nothing but the worst for your shambles of an organisation and pathetic excuse for a Customer Care team.

Mark k

I will also be posting this on the Emobile facebook page
    cant wait to hear from one of you emobile people

opus wrote: »

Thanks!

Hi Opus
    Thanks for your post and apologies for delay in answering this... I do not know the answer here but will find out for you.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

J o e wrote: »
    Can anyone point me to the "out of bundle rates" for data beyond the 15GB included in the Select "Unlimited" plans?

Can you help with this Tony?

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Went into the Newbridge store and after doing all the paperwork and getting my €340 out to pay, the computer said NO. It was looking for a security deposit of €180 to be paid in store.

I eventually got the galaxy s3 for €40 less than emobile were asking and with no security deposit by not becoming an emobile customer!

Have to add Great service from the store staff who couldn't have been more helpful!

Really great to hear this feedback foggy_lad and have passed on to the store.
    Thanks for your feedback and post us if any further query.
    Tony

J o e wrote: »
    Hi J O E,

If you exceed the 15GB limit there is a charge of 2c per MB.
    Thanks,
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

My experience with emobile has been horrendous.
    I'm hoping someone online can do something to redeem this.

Basically from day one of my contract, my phone (HTC One S) has had poor reception, dropped calls repeatedly and has not been able to access the Internet in any reasonable way where i am (ie major towns- in other words, it's definitely NOT the back of beyonds).

Anyway, i have repeatedly rang CC to sort this out.
    Tried the usual "put the sim in another handset; then put a non-emobile sim in the handset" rigmarole.
    Did this: So the non-emobile sim works fine in the handset and the emobile sim is still crap in the other handset. So clearly not a handset issue.

So i was told it was probably the sim.
    Duly changed to a new sim: Still crap as ever. So not a faulty sim then.

So: not the handset and not the sim. Must be the network, right?
    Nope, send off the handset, it must be faulty.
    FFS, i thought we just showed the handset works fine.

Anyway I grudgingly oblige to have it sent back to exhaust whatever their troubleshooting process is.
    "OK, OK, send me out a jiffy bag and i'll send it back then".
    "Eh no, you need to go back to a store to send the handset back".

FFS.
    "OK, OK where's my nearest store then?".
    "only an hour round-trip away, sir".

FFS.
    "Can't you just send me out the stupid envelope instead of me traipsing half-way across the country for one?".
    "Nope, sorry".

FFS.
    Off i go to the emobile store only to meet what i can only describe as an insane store manager who says he has no intention of sending the phone back even though i got strict instructions from CC to do that very thing.

FFS.
    Back to CC.
    Eventually someone senior at CC (presumably after talking to the unhinged store manager and probably losing the fight) tells me they're terribly sorry and CC will send out a jiffy-bag (remember, we're talking about a stupid fcuking envelope here) and a replacement handset post-haste and everything will be sorted.
    Thank Christ i say to myself.

So i wait.
    The jiffy bag stupid fcuking envelope comes a few days later. But wait, where's the replacement handset that i was promised.
    More false assurances/lies.

FFS.
    Back on to CC.
    "sorry, no handset until we get the other one back".
    OK fair enough, but that's not what i was led to believe from the senior guy (head of site) who clearly said they'd send out a replacement handset ASAP.

FFS.
    Nearly three weeks since that false assurance from the most senior guy, i still haven't got a replacement handset (after sending the other one back).

But wait for it.
    Now they're telling me that i won't be getting my device back at all, because they're strangely now out of stock of the HTC One S.
    FFS.

But wait, they tell me. There may or may not be Emobile HTC One S's still knocking around in Emobile stores nationwide.
    "Wow, great, i'll have one of those then, please arrnge for one to be sent out to me".
    "Nope, we can't lift a finger to check availability in our emobile stores nationally, you'll have to do that yourself, sir".
    WTF.
    FFS.

Utterly ridiculous.
    I am minus a HTC One S (and paying for an 18 mth contract i'm not making use of) and they're telling me there may be replacement HTC One S's in emobile stores available but they can't help me out.

FFS.
    And i'm still shelling out for rental every month, even though i've no phone to use. No goodwill gesture, nothing.

So, can any emobile guys here redeem this mess and help me out.
    Because so far it has been singularly the worst customer experience i've ever had.

My experience with emobile has been horrendous.
    I'm hoping someone online can do something to redeem this.

Basically from day one of my contract, my phone (HTC One S) has had poor reception, dropped calls repeatedly and has not been able to access the Internet in any reasonable way where i am (ie major towns- in other words, it's definitely NOT the back of beyonds).

Anyway, i have repeatedly rang CC to sort this out.
    Tried the usual "put the sim in another handset; then put a non-emobile sim in the handset" rigmarole.
    Did this: So the non-emobile sim works fine in the handset and the emobile sim is still crap in the other handset. So clearly not a handset issue.

So i was told it was probably the sim.
    Duly changed to a new sim: Still crap as ever. So not a faulty sim then.

So: not the handset and not the sim. Must be the network, right?
    Nope, send off the handset, it must be faulty.
    FFS, i thought we just showed the handset works fine.

Anyway I grudgingly oblige to have it sent back to exhaust whatever their troubleshooting process is.
    "OK, OK, send me out a jiffy bag and i'll send it back then".
    "Eh no, you need to go back to a store to send the handset back".

FFS.
    "OK, OK where's my nearest store then?".
    "only an hour round-trip away, sir".

FFS.
    "Can't you just send me out the stupid envelope instead of me traipsing half-way across the country for one?".
    "Nope, sorry".

FFS.
    Off i go to the emobile store only to meet what i can only describe as an insane store manager who says he has no intention of sending the phone back even though i got strict instructions from CC to do that very thing.

FFS.
    Back to CC.
    Eventually someone senior at CC (presumably after talking to the unhinged store manager and probably losing the fight) tells me they're terribly sorry and CC will send out a jiffy-bag (remember, we're talking about a stupid fcuking envelope here) and a replacement handset post-haste and everything will be sorted.
    Thank Christ i say to myself.

So i wait.
    The jiffy bag stupid fcuking envelope comes a few days later. But wait, where's the replacement handset that i was promised.
    More false assurances/lies.

FFS.
    Back on to CC.
    "sorry, no handset until we get the other one back".
    OK fair enough, but that's not what i was led to believe from the senior guy (head of site) who clearly said they'd send out a replacement handset ASAP.

FFS.
    Nearly three weeks since that false assurance from the most senior guy, i still haven't got a replacement handset (after sending the other one back).

But wait for it.
    Now they're telling me that i won't be getting my device back at all, because they're strangely now out of stock of the HTC One S.
    FFS.

But wait, they tell me. There may or may not be Emobile HTC One S's still knocking around in Emobile stores nationwide.
    "Wow, great, i'll have one of those then, please arrnge for one to be sent out to me".
    "Nope, we can't lift a finger to check availability in our emobile stores nationally, you'll have to do that yourself, sir".
    WTF.
    FFS.

Utterly ridiculous.
    I am minus a HTC One S (and paying for an 18 mth contract i'm not making use of) and they're telling me there may be replacement HTC One S's in emobile stores available but they can't help me out.

FFS.
    And i'm still shelling out for rental every month, even though i've no phone to use. No goodwill gesture, nothing.

So, can any emobile guys here redeem this mess and help me out.
    Because so far it has been singularly the worst customer experience i've ever had.

Hi taking everything,

I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad customer experience. If you could PM me your mobile number and pin I will check the availability of phones in store and I will chase this up for you.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭birchtree

I can see a mast in the Ashbourne Industrial Estate through my home window, but the reception is so poor that I have to be beside the window not to lose signal. Is there no Meteor/eMobile transmitter or that mast?

Other blackspots around Ashbourne include road Ashbourne to Swords, where are multiple no coverage zones, as well as signal problem coming off M2 from Dublin at Ashbourne exit - the call drops, but calling back immediately works ok - it seems as if though signal drops off from one mast and then reconnects to a another one after dropping the call.

• Advertisement

birchtree wrote: »
    I can see a mast in the Ashbourne Industrial Estate through my home window, but the reception is so poor that I have to be beside the window not to lose signal. Is there no Meteor/eMobile transmitter or that mast?

Other blackspots around Ashbourne include road Ashbourne to Swords, where are multiple no coverage zones, as well as signal problem coming off M2 from Dublin at Ashbourne exit - the call drops, but calling back immediately works ok - it seems as if though signal drops off from one mast and then reconnects to a another one after dropping the call.

Hi birchtree,

Would you have the times of these call drops?

Thanks

Tony

Advertisement