Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Hi Zimmerframe,

Could you PM your order number and I will look into this for you.

Tony

You asked me to do this yesterday, so I did.

I replied on thread to say that I did pm you.
    Pm sent. :)

I mentioned also on thread, that I hadn't got a reply. :rolleyes:

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

You asked me to do this yesterday, so I did.

I replied on thread to say that I did pm you.

I mentioned also on thread, that I hadn't got a reply. :rolleyes:

HI Zimmerframe,

Could you resend the PM as I have not received it.

Tony

HI Zimmerframe,

Could you resend the PM as I have not received it.

Tony

Sent again m8.

Sent again m8.

Hi Zimmerframe,

I have sent you a PM in regard to your order.

Tony

Hi Zimmerframe,

I have sent you a PM in regard to your order.

Tony

Thanks Tony, got the pm, which confirms the phone which I was assured would arrive the next day, might arrive in 3 weeks time.
    I wish companies like Emobile ( not the only ones) would stop flogging equipment, they don't have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,004 ✭✭✭opus

opus wrote: »
    Ok I'm about ready to give up on my question on whether on Fast Dormancy should be enabled or disabled for the eMobile network! Is it something like the third secret of fatima that it can't be revealed :rolleyes:

Gave up here so asked the question via the eMobile twitter feed instead, for anyone who's interested Fast Dormancy should be disabled for the eMobile network is what they have told me. Only took 20 mins for the answer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Thanks Tony, got the pm, which confirms the phone which I was assured would arrive the next day, might arrive in 3 weeks time.
    I wish companies like Emobile ( not the only ones) would stop flogging equipment, they don't have.

+1.

Note 2 I'm guessing? It was listed in stock when I ordered and they took my money. On Mon, their phone customer service said I would have it Tuesday. However, it was all lies and we will supposedly have it 1st week of November (wanna bet that date will slip?). However, what's really pissing me off is that - on here, Twitter, and on phone - none of their reps have had the courtesy to apologise for all this!

Hi Zimmerframe,

My apologies for the delay in receiving your phone. I understand your frustration in regard to this. I have been advised that once the phone is in stock your order will be dispatched straight away.

Tony
    +1.

Note 2 I'm guessing? It was listed in stock when I ordered and they took my money. On Mon, their phone customer service said I would have it Tuesday. However, it was all lies and we will supposedly have it 1st week of November (wanna bet that date will slip?). However, what's really pissing me off is that - on here, Twitter, and on phone - none of their reps have had the courtesy to apologise for all this!

Hi Padraig Mor,

I have sent you a PM in regard to this. My apologies for the delay in getting your order processed. As I have advised Zimmerframe above once the phone is in stock the phone will be sent to you and you will also receive an email once your order has been dispatched with a track and trace number.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Hi jossul,

I have just got confirmation from our technical team that you can use wifi calling on our network. I would advise to do this over a wifi network as data charges would be expensive.

Tony

Hi Tony, I have a Htc One X, can I use wifi calling?

I have brutal reception at work on the mobile network

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭sakimotosan

Hi,

I am trying to sign up to the sim-only Select 300 offer as discussed here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056784137

However when I try to select a micro-sim it says out of stock and then the session times out when trying to proceed. Is there any idea of when micro-sims will be back in stock or if I can go ahead and even pick one up from a store? I will be out of the country for some time in the near future and would to get signed over asap.

Thanks in advance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me if the half price select unlimited plan is still available? Being discussed below, thanks

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056638431

loopymum wrote: »
    Hi Tony, I have a Htc One X, can I use wifi calling?

I have brutal reception at work on the mobile network

Hi loopymum,

Your best option is to check your phone manual to see if this is available.

Tony
    Hi,

I am trying to sign up to the sim-only Select 300 offer as discussed here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056784137

However when I try to select a micro-sim it says out of stock and then the session times out when trying to proceed. Is there any idea of when micro-sims will be back in stock or if I can go ahead and even pick one up from a store? I will be out of the country for some time in the near future and would to get signed over asap.

Thanks in advance!

Hi sakimotosan,

If you place your order and receive a normal sim card I can organise for a replacement micro sim to be sent out to you. You will be able place your details onto this card.

Tony
    Hi there,

Can anyone tell me if the half price select unlimited plan is still available? Being discussed below, thanks

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056638431

Hi Munster Magic,

This offer ended on the 10th October. It is currently not available. There is a range of promotional plans with discounts available on our website here though: http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/plans/postpay/

Let me know if you have any queries about the plans.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Hi Tony,

Is voicemail free to call??

Hi sakimotosan,

If you place your order and receive a normal sim card I can organise for a replacement micro sim to be sent out to you. You will be able place your details onto this card.

Tony
    Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your prompt reply; I plan on placing the order today.
    Will the number change over take place immediately or can it be staged until such a time as I receive the micro-sim and then take place? Obviously I don't want to be several days without service when the number switches from my previous provider having no currently compatible phone for the regular sim.

Thanks again!

Hi sakimotosan,

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your prompt reply; I plan on placing the order today.
    Will the number change over take place immediately or can it be staged until such a time as I receive the micro-sim and then take place? Obviously I don't want to be several days without service when the number switches from my previous provider having no currently compatible phone for the regular sim.

Thanks again!

wendydoll wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Is voicemail free to call??

Hi wendydoll,

If you are calling voice mail from a Prepaid phone there is a charge of 15cent per call. If you call voice mail from a Bill pay phone it is free.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

Hi Captain Morgan,

I am using eMobile since 1 yr and I use data package every day for news(video), mails, searching google,maps, listening to newstalk etc and never had problem with it(may be its just the place ur accessing it from.. I got problems using it in dingle)but Dublin is fine.

Hi Captain Morgan,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with coverage. Could you advise what phone you currently have? Could you go to the settings on your phone go to mobile networks and then click on eMobile APN. You need to delete the proxy settings in this.

Once you have completed this you need to switch your phone off and back on.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Tony
    userduluth wrote: »
    Hi Captain Morgan,

I am using eMobile since 1 yr and I use data package every day for news(video), mails, searching google,maps, listening to newstalk etc and never had problem with it(may be its just the place ur accessing it from.. I got problems using it in dingle)but Dublin is fine.

Hi userduluth,

Glad to hear that you are not having any issues with your data.

If I can help in anyway let me know.

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

Any idea when Jellybean is going to be released for the Galaxy S3?
    I see Three, O2 and Vodafone have started to roll out the update...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Hi Tony, any update on Note 2 stock? Currently o2, vodafone and three all have stock but being told by CS that the end of November is likely for eMobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Hi Tony

My phone does have wifi calling but I don't know what the configurations settings are for emobile? How do I get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Same problem with myself too, only works half the time, been with eMobile just over a year and it's only been like this the last 2 weeks.

Using a Samsung Galaxy S2.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

Hi, is it possible for me to set up automatic top up either in store or online. I am sick of getting different answers on online chat or when I phone emobile. When I asked on online chat I was told no, I need to to it over the phone but I dont really like giving credit card details over the phone. But when I phoned emobile and asked, the girl told me I could set it up online, but I cant find where to do it on the website. If it is possible for me to do it online, could someone post a like here. Thanks

statto25 wrote: »
    Any idea when Jellybean is going to be released for the Galaxy S3?
    I see Three, O2 and Vodafone have started to roll out the update...

Hi statto25,

eMobile currently do not have a release date for this update. As soon as the update is released it will be posted here and on our forum.

Tony
    Tragedy wrote: »
    Hi Tony, any update on Note 2 stock? Currently o2, vodafone and three all have stock but being told by CS that the end of November is likely for eMobile.

Hi Tragedy,

This phone is currently out of stock. We do not have an update at the moment of when the phone will be back in stock. It will be updated on our website.

Tony
    Same problem with myself too, only works half the time, been with eMobile just over a year and it's only been like this the last 2 weeks.

Using a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Hi Gavin "shels",

Could you go into the settings on your phone and click on mobile networks then APN and delete the proxy settings from the Data APN.
    Once you have completed this you will need to switch your phone off and back on.
    Let me know if this resolves the issue for you.

Tony

Hi Captain Morgan,

Could you update your phone through your iTunes account and re - synch your phone.

Let me know if this works.

Tony
    Hi, is it possible for me to set up automatic top up either in store or online. I am sick of getting different answers on online chat or when I phone emobile. When I asked on online chat I was told no, I need to to it over the phone but I dont really like giving credit card details over the phone. But when I phoned emobile and asked, the girl told me I could set it up online, but I cant find where to do it on the website. If it is possible for me to do it online, could someone post a like here. Thanks

Hi alexonhisown,

You can register a credit card to your online account through this link: https://www.emobiletopup.ie/EircomIEExternalWeb/enter.do

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Is there a problem with the network today? My phone can't connect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

This seems to be the normal speed for me at home during the day. It's shocking. I don't even get that on WiMax.

Advertisement