Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Is there an issue with eMobile's webtext at moment?, seeing errors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Ya its down for me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Hi Gavin "shels",

Yes it may be your settings. could you click into the APN and delete the proxy settings on there.

Let me know if this resolves the issue for you.

Gráinne

I have no proxy set.

I noted the times my internet went down roughly, 12pm yesterday afternoon for about 15 minutes, then at around 1.35pm yesterday for around 20 minutes (it was on and off), and then today around 2pm for a bit. All happened when I was connected to 3G no bother.

I was in 3 different places at these 3 times, one outside, two inside, I live fairly central in Dublin so that shouldn't be a problem either.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Internet just gone to "E", and the internet isn't working.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭shakel

Hi Emobile Guys,

I have just signed up for the €32 offer.
    When trying to email my proof of identity to emobile as directed to salessupport@eircom.ie I get:
    Delivery Status Notificati​on (Failure)
    postmaster@eircom.ie 

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

salessupport@eircom.ie

This even when I click on the emobile provided link, so I have not entered the address correctly...

Any ideas, another working address I can send this to?

Many thanks
    Shane

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

This post has been deleted.

Glad to hear that your internet is working for you Captain Morgan.

Let me know if you have any issues or queries.

Gráinne
    Leslie91 wrote: »
    Is there an issue with eMobile's webtext at moment?, seeing errors.
    Ya its down for me too!

Hi Leslie91 and WALSHY16291,

Are you still unable to log into your account? There was an issue but this is now resolved.

Gráinne
    I have no proxy set.

I noted the times my internet went down roughly, 12pm yesterday afternoon for about 15 minutes, then at around 1.35pm yesterday for around 20 minutes (it was on and off), and then today around 2pm for a bit. All happened when I was connected to 3G no bother.

I was in 3 different places at these 3 times, one outside, two inside, I live fairly central in Dublin so that shouldn't be a problem either.
    Internet just gone to "E", and the internet isn't working.

Hi Gavin "shels",

Could you advise the make and model of your phone. Have you removed the proxy from both Data and MMS from your phone? Also could you change the settings on your phone to accept 2G only?

Gráinne
    shakel wrote: »
    Hi Emobile Guys,

I have just signed up for the €32 offer.
    When trying to email my proof of identity to emobile as directed to salessupport@eircom.ie I get:
    Delivery Status Notificati​on (Failure)
    postmaster@eircom.ie 

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

salessupport@eircom.ie

This even when I click on the emobile provided link, so I have not entered the address correctly...

Any ideas, another working address I can send this to?

Many thanks
    Shane

Hi Shane,

There was an issue with the above email address yesterday. I will check for an alternative address and will send it in a PM.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

All good for me now Grainne!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Jpkidd

I'm still waiting on someone to help me with my Internet and coverage problems

All good for me now Grainne!

Glad to hear that is resolved for ou now WALSHY16291.
    let me know if you have any other queries.

Gráinne
    Jpkidd wrote: »
    I'm still waiting on someone to help me with my Internet and coverage problems

Hi Jpkidd,

If you PM your mobile number and pin I can get this investigated for you.
    Also could you advise where you are experiencing the coverage and internet issues. Is it in one location or more than one?

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Sikpupi

Hi Emobile staff.......

Am trying to see how my order is doing.... made it last week for the 30-day sim and no word from emobile yet????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

I was originally with O2, however now with emobile. Ever since I got Blackberry unlocked to e-mobile I cannot log in to FB App or set up email ( I can access through gen internet which is a pain as just want to click on App & he presto it Works!!!!
    Whats coming up when I try to log into FB App is " You do not have sufficient wireless coverage to login to Facebook or You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application Please connect to a Wi-Fi Network or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan..

Also am finding reception where we live is absoloutly Brutal - Cant take calls in the house, have to walk to middle of the garden if someone could look into that also

Sikpupi wrote: »
    Hi Emobile staff.......

Am trying to see how my order is doing.... made it last week for the 30-day sim and no word from emobile yet????

Hi Sikpupi,

If you PM your order number name and address you placed with the order I will check this out for you.

Gráinne
    marley123 wrote: »
    I was originally with O2, however now with emobile. Ever since I got Blackberry unlocked to e-mobile I cannot log in to FB App or set up email ( I can access through gen internet which is a pain as just want to click on App & he presto it Works!!!!
    Whats coming up when I try to log into FB App is " You do not have sufficient wireless coverage to login to Facebook or You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application Please connect to a Wi-Fi Network or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan..

Also am finding reception where we live is absoloutly Brutal - Cant take calls in the house, have to walk to middle of the garden if someone could look into that also

Hi marley123,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your blackberry phone. Could you advise if you have the blackberry add - on active on your account? If you PM your mobile number and pin I can get this investigated.

Also could you PM your address and I will be able investigate the coverage issues.

Gráinne

Hi Grainne, how do I check if I have Blackberry Ad active??

Also PM'ing you my mobile number & address

Hi Grainne, how do I check if I have Blackberry Ad active??

Also PM'ing you my mobile number & address

Hi marley123,

When I receive your number I can check if you have the blackberry add - on.

Gráinne

PM sent

PM sent

Hi marley123,

Thank you I will get this looked into for you.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MinnieM67

Hi I changed plan today to sim only with emobile and now I am looking for a micro sim card to be sent out to me. I was given a landline no for sales to contact but unfortunately mislaid this no. Could you please let me know it.

When will emobile be accomodating Laser Payments?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭seaniefr

Hi We are considering bundling both our mobiles (both iphones currently with VF) to the bb & BB & house phone (currently with Eircom) i have one question-can we use skype as i travel a lot around the country and can i monitor my cctv from my phone using Emobile's service or is there any restriction on the data included with Emobile's packages?
    Sean.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

When will emobile be accomodating Laser Payments?

Hi marley123,

We do not have a date as to when this service would be available. If I get any further details on this I will update you.

Tony

• Advertisement

MinnieM67 wrote: »
    Hi I changed plan today to sim only with emobile and now I am looking for a micro sim card to be sent out to me. I was given a landline no for sales to contact but unfortunately mislaid this no. Could you please let me know it.

Hi MinnieM67,

If you PM your mobile number and pin I can organise for a sim card to be sent out to you.

Gráinne
    seaniefr wrote: »
    Hi We are considering bundling both our mobiles (both iphones currently with VF) to the bb & BB & house phone (currently with Eircom) i have one question-can we use skype as i travel a lot around the country and can i monitor my cctv from my phone using Emobile's service or is there any restriction on the data included with Emobile's packages?
    Sean.

Hi seaniefr,

You can use Skype on your phone but it would not be recommended as Skype on your phone uses a lot of data. Could you advise what CCTV you have set up I will be able check if this can be used on the eMobile network.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭seaniefr

Hi MinnieM67,

If you PM your mobile number and pin I can organise for a sim card to be sent out to you.

Gráinne

Hi seaniefr,

You can use Skype on your phone but it would not be recommended as Skype on your phone uses a lot of data. Could you advise what CCTV you have set up I will be able check if this can be used on the eMobile network.

Gráinne
    Hi Grainne thanks for the reply I use a domain name to go directly to my router IP address at home. It's all done from my router not any 3rd party servers and at the moment is viewable from my iPhone on the VF network.

seaniefr wrote: »
    Hi Grainne thanks for the reply I use a domain name to go directly to my router IP address at home. It's all done from my router not any 3rd party servers and at the moment is viewable from my iPhone on the VF network.

Hi seaniefr,

Thanks for coming back to me on this.

I have sent a request for information of whether this will work on our network. Once I get an update I will advise.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Your website is down (for me anyway) - Nothing opens when I click it.

Are you going to get the Nexus 4 in? I havent been able to look at price plans, but I am out of contract in the coming month and I am currently looking at my options.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi Captain Morgan
    Could you send this to me, along with details of query and I can advise.
    Thanks
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

eMobile data/internet is down again in Galway City :(

Phone rings/texts, but no internet.

Becoming all too regular nowadays.......

Col200sx wrote: »
    eMobile data/internet is down again in Galway City :(

Phone rings/texts, but no internet.

Becoming all too regular nowadays.......

Hi Col200sx,

Are you still having an issue? We were experiencing issues yesterday but I have been advised that this is now resolved.

Apologies for the inconvnience caused.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Hi Col200sx,

Are you still having an issue? We were experiencing issues yesterday but I have been advised that this is now resolved.

Apologies for the inconvnience caused.

Gráinne

It's back now, but still very slow, and its telling me I have full signal and 3G, but its not at all.

It was gone from about 4-9pm yesterday, and its quite common recently to have outages for hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭sakimotosan

I had the same problem yesterday in Mayo using a different mobile broadband provider. It said full signal strength but I was getting on average 10kbps DL speeds, maybe it's a common problem.

Advertisement