Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Col200sx wrote: »
    It's back now, but still very slow, and its telling me I have full signal and 3G, but its not at all.

It was gone from about 4-9pm yesterday, and its quite common recently to have outages for hours.

Hi Col200sx,

Could you remove the battery from your phone while switched on and then power your phone back on and then try and connect to the internet. Does this resolve the issue for you?

Gráinne
    I had the same problem yesterday in Mayo using a different mobile broadband provider. It said full signal strength but I was getting on average 10kbps DL speeds, maybe it's a common problem.

Hi sakimotosan,

If you have any issues with your eMobile data let us know and I can get it further investigated for you.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭sakimotosan

Hi Gráinne,

My problem isn't with eMobile, I was just saying I am a lot worse off on my current provider. :)

Cheers!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Is there any discount on broadband deals for Emobile customers?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Hi,

I was just wondering about the Thirty 20 offer? Say if I top up by €20 per month, along with the 50% extra credit offer, I should have €30. Can I spend the €30 on add-ons or is the €20 taken due to being signed up to the thirty 20 offer?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Hi Col200sx,

Could you remove the battery from your phone while switched on and then power your phone back on and then try and connect to the internet. Does this resolve the issue for you?

Gráinne

I don't think you can remove the iPhone 4 battery, so don't think I can do that :confused:

The service improved over the weekend, but again last night it was very slow.

• Advertisement

Hi Gráinne,

My problem isn't with eMobile, I was just saying I am a lot worse off on my current provider. :)

Cheers!

No problem sakimotosan. I understood what you were saying. Let me know if you have any queries and I will be happy to help.

Gráinne
    Melion wrote: »
    Is there any discount on broadband deals for Emobile customers?

Hi Melion,

You can find details of all our broadband plans here: http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/broadband/#mbl-broadband-prepay

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Gráinne
    Avox wrote: »
    Hi,

I was just wondering about the Thirty 20 offer? Say if I top up by €20 per month, along with the 50% extra credit offer, I should have €30. Can I spend the €30 on add-ons or is the €20 taken due to being signed up to the thirty 20 offer?

Thanks!

Hi Avox,

The €20 credit would be taken from your account once your promotion activates. You will only have €10 credit to use.

Gráinne
    Col200sx wrote: »
    I don't think you can remove the iPhone 4 battery, so don't think I can do that :confused:

The service improved over the weekend, but again last night it was very slow.

My apologies Col200sx,

iPhone users need to switch there phone to airplane mode and switch back on to resolve the issue. Glad to hear the service improved over the weekend. Have you updated your phone to iOS 6.0.1?

Gráinne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

Hi there,

I am currently with Three and I am looking to switch to emobile but I cannot make much sense of your billpay plans on your website.

I clicked on one that was 'select 300'? I think...it said it was half price - online exclusive but when I went a pay further it was looking for €37 instead of €22 or something to that effect.

Anyway, my basic details are:

1) Currently a billpay customer with three, 1 month remaining
    2) Looking for a billpay Samsung Galaxy S2
    3) Live at home where the landline is with eircom but my name isn't on the bill
    4) Currently on the Three €40.66 per month plan and looking for a reduction to about €25-30
    5) Most usage on texts to all networks, hardly use voice minutes, need loads of data.

Can ye suggest something for me?

Hi there,

I am currently with Three and I am looking to switch to emobile but I cannot make much sense of your billpay plans on your website.

I clicked on one that was 'select 300'? I think...it said it was half price - online exclusive but when I went a pay further it was looking for €37 instead of €22 or something to that effect.

Anyway, my basic details are:

1) Currently a billpay customer with three, 1 month remaining
    2) Looking for a billpay Samsung Galaxy S2
    3) Live at home where the landline is with eircom but my name isn't on the bill
    4) Currently on the Three €40.66 per month plan and looking for a reduction to about €25-30
    5) Most usage on texts to all networks, hardly use voice minutes, need loads of data.

Can ye suggest something for me?

Hi another question,

The plan that you refer to above is an online offer for a Sim Only plan. You would not be able get a phone at a reduced price of you avail of this plan. That would be the reason for the change in price.

As you have advised you are an existing eircom customer you would be able to avail of two different options. If you wish you can merge your existing eircom contract with an eMobile phone. You can find details of these plans on this link: http://www.emobile.ie/eircombundles/mobileplans/

Alternatively if you wish to just take out a contract with eMobile the two most suitable plans for you would be: either the Select 100 plus data at a cost of either €29.48 for a 12 month contract or €24.40 for an 18 month contract. With this plan you would get 100 minutes 100 texts and 1Gb of data per month. Alternatively the Select 300 plan gives you 300 minutes 300 texts and 2Gb of data a month. This plan costs €39.64 for an 18 month contract and €44.73 for a 12 month contract.

Let me know if you need any further information on our plans.

Gráinne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

Hi another question,

The plan that you refer to above is an online offer for a Sim Only plan. You would not be able get a phone at a reduced price of you avail of this plan. That would be the reason for the change in price.

As you have advised you are an existing eircom customer you would be able to avail of two different options. If you wish you can merge your existing eircom contract with an eMobile phone. You can find details of these plans on this link: http://www.emobile.ie/eircombundles/mobileplans/

Alternatively if you wish to just take out a contract with eMobile the two most suitable plans for you would be: either the Select 100 plus data at a cost of either €29.48 for a 12 month contract or €24.40 for an 18 month contract. With this plan you would get 100 minutes 100 texts and 1Gb of data per month. Alternatively the Select 300 plan gives you 300 minutes 300 texts and 2Gb of data a month. This plan costs €39.64 for an 18 month contract and €44.73 for a 12 month contract.

Let me know if you need any further information on our plans.

Gráinne

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I would actually like to keep my bill separate from the landline bill as my father pays that himself.

I would be interested into the Select 100 plus data plan on the either the 12/18 month contract. Is there any add-on charge to this (like wih Three I only found out after I signed up to 24 months that if I didn't pay by direct debit then I am charged an extra €4.50 every month) which was really annoying.

I like to be able to go into the post office etc and pay monthly, I don't want a direct debit, will this increase the monthly bill amount?

Also can you tell me the prices for the Samsung Galaxy S2 on the Select 100 plus data plan for 1) 12 month and 2) 18 month contract and if you have it in stock in both colours. Thanks Grainne.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I would actually like to keep my bill separate from the landline bill as my father pays that himself.

I would be interested into the Select 100 plus data plan on the either the 12/18 month contract. Is there any add-on charge to this (like wih Three I only found out after I signed up to 24 months that if I didn't pay by direct debit then I am charged an extra €4.50 every month) which was really annoying.

I like to be able to go into the post office etc and pay monthly, I don't want a direct debit, will this increase the monthly bill amount?

Also can you tell me the prices for the Samsung Galaxy S2 on the Select 100 plus data plan for 1) 12 month and 2) 18 month contract and if you have it in stock in both colours. Thanks Grainne.

Hi another question,

That is no problem I was only suggesting you could avail of two different options.

In regard to paying by direct debit you are required to pay this for the first 3 months of your contract and you can then request for this to be cancelled. This will not effect the price of the plan there is no additional charge for not paying by direct debit.

In regard to the Select 100 plan there is no extra charge for the data this is built into the cost of the plan. If you wish to get more than 1Gb of data you can avail of an add - on which would be an additional charge.

Th cost of the Galaxy S 2 phone is the same price on the 12 and 18 month contract. The phone costs €169. The phone is only available to buy in white.

Gráinne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 comfysofa

Hello,

I signed up for a SIM-only deal on 16th November and received my confirmation email; I sent another email straight after this asking that the delivery address be changed, but received not response to this second mail.

I've yet to receive an update on the status of my delivery, or a tracking number, so I was wondering if you could look into it for me please? My order number is EMBPS822WQV. Thanks!

comfysofa wrote: »
    Hello,

I signed up for a SIM-only deal on 16th November and received my confirmation email; I sent another email straight after this asking that the delivery address be changed, but received not response to this second mail.

I've yet to receive an update on the status of my delivery, or a tracking number, so I was wondering if you could look into it for me please? My order number is EMBPS822WQV. Thanks!

Hi comfysofa,

Could you PM the name and address you placed with your order and I will get this checked out for you.

Gráinne

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

I moved from Meteor to emobile last friday and signed up for the mobile/ broadband/ landline package costing 80 per month. I paid €49 towards a new samsung and this phone was recommended by the person in the shop.

On Wednesday the phone would not charge (reported it to emobile customer service and they said to visit the shop). I tried the car charger, mains charger and the pc charger. I turned off the phone and the next day went back to the shop. Of course the bloody thing charged in there. I dont trust the phone and I want to cancel the entire deal. They were quite patronising and rude in the shop and I left embarrassed and feeling as if I did something wrong. My main issue is that the phone played up after 5 days and I dont trust it and it didnt live up to the sales pitch I received from the guy in the shop.

I believe I am within my rights under a 14 day cooling off period. The guy in the shop said there needs to be a fault with the phone to cancel the agreement.

How do I find out my rights? (BTW when I go into the T&C page on their site an error message comes up so I cant even access from there.)

CaraMay wrote: »
    I moved from Meteor to emobile last friday and signed up for the mobile/ broadband/ landline package costing 80 per month. I paid €49 towards a new samsung and this phone was recommended by the person in the shop.

On Wednesday the phone would not charge (reported it to emobile customer service and they said to visit the shop). I tried the car charger, mains charger and the pc charger. I turned off the phone and the next day went back to the shop. Of course the bloody thing charged in there. I dont trust the phone and I want to cancel the entire deal. They were quite patronising and rude in the shop and I left embarrassed and feeling as if I did something wrong. My main issue is that the phone played up after 5 days and I dont trust it and it didnt live up to the sales pitch I received from the guy in the shop.

I believe I am within my rights under a 14 day cooling off period. The guy in the shop said there needs to be a fault with the phone to cancel the agreement.

How do I find out my rights? (BTW when I go into the T&C page on their site an error message comes up so I cant even access from there.)

Hi CaraMay,

I have responded to your other post on the forum.

Grainne

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Is it possible to get mms settings sent to my phone? I'm using a galaxy s3

Melion wrote: »
    Is it possible to get mms settings sent to my phone? I'm using a galaxy s3

Hi Melion,

The internet settings need to be manually in putted onto a Galaxy S 3 handset.

The correct settings are:
    1.eMobileAPN - Data.eircom.ie
    2.No user name
    3.No password
    4.Leave all other settings as current defaults on handset
    MMS

1.mms.eircom.ie
    2.Username: my
    3.Password: wap
    4.Server: leave blank
    5.Mmsc: http://mms.eircom.ie
    6.Mms proxy:
    7.Mms port: 8799
    8.Mms protocol: wap 2.0
    9.Mcn: 03
    10.Authentication type: pap
    11.Apn type: mms

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

E-Mobile order Query?
    Hi , I have placed an order for a phone on e-mobile website, anyone know if they will let my father sign for it when it arrives as I will be in work when the couriers arrive!

Cheers
    user_invisible.pngreport.gif

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

E-Mobile order Query?
    Hi , I have placed an order for a phone on e-mobile website, anyone know if they will let my father sign for it when it arrives as I will be in work when the couriers arrive!

Cheers
    user_invisible.pngreport.gif
    Hi battries not included,

You would be required to sign for this and you would need your proof of i.d and if it is a bill pay phone you would also need to confirm the last four digits of your bank account number.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭AstraOwner

Hi Melion,

The internet settings need to be manually in putted onto a Galaxy S 3 handset.

The correct settings are:
    1.eMobileAPN - Data.eircom.ie
    2.No user name
    3.No password
    4.Leave all other settings as current defaults on handset
    MMS

1.mms.eircom.ie
    2.Username: my
    3.Password: wap
    4.Server: leave blank
    5.Mmsc: http://mms.eircom.ie
    6.Mms proxy:
    7.Mms port: 8799
    8.Mms protocol: wap 2.0
    9.Mcn: 03
    10.Authentication type: pap
    11.Apn type: mms

Grainne

Am using these settings on my S3 but can't send or receive MMS. Any help?

Edit: Actually I just got it to work by switching off WIFI and turning on Mobile Internet

AstraOwner wrote: »
    Am using these settings on my S3 but can't send or receive MMS. Any help?

Edit: Actually I just got it to work by switching off WIFI and turning on Mobile Internet

Hi AstraOwner,

Yes that is correct it is only possible to send and receive MMS when you have data enabled on your phone. You cannot do this with WIFI enabled.

Gráinne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Hi,
    When purchasing a phone online as an existing customer, is it possible to purchase it with different card details to my main Eircom account and setup a separate direct debit specifically for the emobile phone?

Caliden wrote: »
    Hi,
    When purchasing a phone online as an existing customer, is it possible to purchase it with different card details to my main Eircom account and setup a separate direct debit specifically for the emobile phone?

Hi Caliden,

Yes that will be no problem, When you place your order you will need to advise that you wish to use different account details to your eircom direct debit.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

Hi Grainne

I've checked my account and noticed that I've been charged over €15 from a 'subscription' that I did not subscribe to. I've followed the lauded route, as in I rang Zamano and requested a refund and instructed that my number be barred from their system. I've just got off the phone with them and will know in a few days if they have sent my refund.

I contacted eMobile support through the Online chat but my questions were not answered and the chat was closed twice, without informing me, which is terrible service to begin with.

So, my queries are as follows:

1. How do I get proof of this subscription that I've been accused of making?
    2. Surely I can instruct eMobile to restrict any access to my account from any Premium number service?
    3. What percentage do eMobile receive from this 'subscription' and why is it facilitated as it's primarily a scam?

Regards

B

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sweep77

i ordered 30 day sim emobile on saturday online filled out my email, phone number,bank details also gave details of my debit card everything fine so far get email back with details of order and order number BILL PAY SIM FREE TODAYS TOTAL FREE MONTHLY TOTAL 32 EUROS all fine than today get call from emobile looking for deposit 70 euro will get it back on 7th bill this is meant to be a 30 day contract not 7 months heres the problem no mention of deposit till now i have my house phone with eircom and broadband also eircom phonewatch which after this deposit business will have rethink and add up how much i pay eircom a year VERY HIGHLY ANNOYED EIRCOM CUSTOMER

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Blackwater 1

Hi I am 1 very unhappy customer also sweep77 . I have been with Vodafone for years and was quite happy with the service the odd day the service might not be great but in general pretty good all the time. Then I made the mistake spoke to a guy and he just got e mobile all looked good said I would have a look but you know something if you are happy with your service stick to it and the reason is this. I had 100 min and 100 free text for €20.00 with Vodafone, My average bill €35 not bad. spoke to e mobile looked at the plan 200min and 200 text for €24 per month on paper this looked really good my bill should be a lot lower , the girl told me that my first bill will be a little higher because of the change over ect that is understandable. First bill €77.88 bit expensive but she told me it would be. My second bill €190 nearly fell off the chair I rang customer services what a joke kept getting cut off ,when I would ring back I would have to speak to someone new at no time would they ring me back even after I requested it and they told me they would ring back. Spoke to them about my plan asked they if maybe it was the wrong plan for me that was like pulling teeth they had me trapped and I was not getting out, if I wished to leave e mobile it was going to cost me over €300 this I will most lightly do after Christmas. After about a hour things started to come to light firstly the plan with Vodafone (100 min and 100 text) but I also get vf to vf free and the 100 min and 100 text start for any other numbers where as e mobile there 200 min and 200 text start straight away and what you are not told is they will charge you 36c per min for calls after that and 15c per text and 2c per 1mb of data(including vat)Local and national call free. Some of ye may not remember the old 088 system there charge were 30p per min years ago in those days you had to watch your call do you know what the gut on CS said he told me that I need to keep a check on my mins and gave me the link for the phone to do this . I also changed my plan with them I went on the unlimited plan €49 per month but can’t start that until the end of the month (billing period like 5th jan). To bring this to a close I will be posting this everywhere that I can because people will be getting phones for kids ect for Christmas and e mobile in my opinion is not recommend for Kids or anyone that uses the phone like normal. For the record eircom broadband is excellent they just need to stay away from mobiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

^ How is any of that emobile's fault? You picked the wrong plan for your usage without researching it.

bidiots wrote: »
    Hi Grainne

I've checked my account and noticed that I've been charged over €15 from a 'subscription' that I did not subscribe to. I've followed the lauded route, as in I rang Zamano and requested a refund and instructed that my number be barred from their system. I've just got off the phone with them and will know in a few days if they have sent my refund.

I contacted eMobile support through the Online chat but my questions were not answered and the chat was closed twice, without informing me, which is terrible service to begin with.

So, my queries are as follows:

1. How do I get proof of this subscription that I've been accused of making?
    2. Surely I can instruct eMobile to restrict any access to my account from any Premium number service?
    3. What percentage do eMobile receive from this 'subscription' and why is it facilitated as it's primarily a scam?

Regards

B

Hi bidiots,

You will need to contact the premium service company directly to see how the company was able to get your number.

Unfortunately it is not possible for eMobile to block them from contacting you.

eMobile do not receive any payment from these companies.

If you wish to dispute any charges that you have received to date please contact Comreg on Telephone: 01 804 9668/*1890 229668 or by email consumerline@comreg.ie. Comreg (the Commission for Communications Regulation) is the independent regulator of phone-paid/premium rate services in Ireland.

If you want to find our more information on Premium Rate services, click the following link http://www.phonesmart.ie/ .

Please note that at no time did we provide any premium rate service provider with your details and/or ask for you to be subscribed to any of their services. For more details on how you were subscribed to these services, I’d strongly encourage you to contact the service provider directly.

Grainne
    sweep77 wrote: »
    i ordered 30 day sim emobile on saturday online filled out my email, phone number,bank details also gave details of my debit card everything fine so far get email back with details of order and order number BILL PAY SIM FREE TODAYS TOTAL FREE MONTHLY TOTAL 32 EUROS all fine than today get call from emobile looking for deposit 70 euro will get it back on 7th bill this is meant to be a 30 day contract not 7 months heres the problem no mention of deposit till now i have my house phone with eircom and broadband also eircom phonewatch which after this deposit business will have rethink and add up how much i pay eircom a year VERY HIGHLY ANNOYED EIRCOM CUSTOMER

Hi sweep77,

Any of our customers who want to open a new Bill Pay account with us are subject to credit approval and in some cases, a contract pre-payment may be requested before the contract can be fully processed.
    Our store or customer care team would have no information available to them regarding your why your bill pay account application required this pre-payment. Further details can only be provided after we receive a signed written request from you.
    In the letter, you will need to include the below:
    - Application ID number.
    - Date application made.
    - Your Name.
    - Your mobile number if you proceeded with the contract.
    - Where you bought the phone/broadband dongle.
    - Your written signature.

This request can be sent by scanned attachment in an email to customercare@emobile.ie or by post to our below address.
    FAO Credit Control,
    1 Heuston South Quarter,
    St Johns Road,
    Dublin 8
    Upon receipt of this letter we will contact you as soon as possible though I would note it can take up to 5 to 7 working days from the time we receive your letter to process this request.

Grainne
    Hi I am 1 very unhappy customer also sweep77 . I have been with Vodafone for years and was quite happy with the service the odd day the service might not be great but in general pretty good all the time. Then I made the mistake spoke to a guy and he just got e mobile all looked good said I would have a look but you know something if you are happy with your service stick to it and the reason is this. I had 100 min and 100 free text for €20.00 with Vodafone, My average bill €35 not bad. spoke to e mobile looked at the plan 200min and 200 text for €24 per month on paper this looked really good my bill should be a lot lower , the girl told me that my first bill will be a little higher because of the change over ect that is understandable. First bill €77.88 bit expensive but she told me it would be. My second bill €190 nearly fell off the chair I rang customer services what a joke kept getting cut off ,when I would ring back I would have to speak to someone new at no time would they ring me back even after I requested it and they told me they would ring back. Spoke to them about my plan asked they if maybe it was the wrong plan for me that was like pulling teeth they had me trapped and I was not getting out, if I wished to leave e mobile it was going to cost me over €300 this I will most lightly do after Christmas. After about a hour things started to come to light firstly the plan with Vodafone (100 min and 100 text) but I also get vf to vf free and the 100 min and 100 text start for any other numbers where as e mobile there 200 min and 200 text start straight away and what you are not told is they will charge you 36c per min for calls after that and 15c per text and 2c per 1mb of data(including vat)Local and national call free. Some of ye may not remember the old 088 system there charge were 30p per min years ago in those days you had to watch your call do you know what the gut on CS said he told me that I need to keep a check on my mins and gave me the link for the phone to do this . I also changed my plan with them I went on the unlimited plan €49 per month but can’t start that until the end of the month (billing period like 5th jan). To bring this to a close I will be posting this everywhere that I can because people will be getting phones for kids ect for Christmas and e mobile in my opinion is not recommend for Kids or anyone that uses the phone like normal. For the record eircom broadband is excellent they just need to stay away from mobiles.

Hi Blackwater,

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the plan you are on. It looks like you were exceeding your allowance. If you PM your mobile number and pin I will do my best to bring this to a close for you.

Grainne

Hi Joe. I am sure many people pick the wrong plan and no that is not a hanging offence is it, but I think good business would be to change the plan to plan that would be more suitable as I did on Monday but e mobile can connect me up quite quickly to get my business but then on the other hand to change someone's plan you have to wait a full billing period why cant it be done immeditialy as soon as the problem is flagged . But no there are quite happy to leave the client on the wrong plan as long as possible even though they know that it is wrong and it going to be very inconvenient for the client,and also out the five people that I spoke too, only one was any way helpful and no I dont believe that I was in any way disrespectful to the people in CS and that is recorded so it can be checked they did not want to help with the problem.But Joe as I said I wont be recommending e mobile to others why would I ,I am not happy!!.
    Kind Regards .

Hi Joe. I am sure many people pick the wrong plan and no that is not a hanging offence is it, but I think good business would be to change the plan to plan that would be more suitable as I did on Monday but e mobile can connect me up quite quickly to get my business but then on the other hand to change someone's plan you have to wait a full billing period why cant it be done immeditialy as soon as the problem is flagged . But no there are quite happy to leave the client on the wrong plan as long as possible even though they know that it is wrong and it going to be very inconvenient for the client,and also out the five people that I spoke too, only one was any way helpful and no I dont believe that I was in any way disrespectful to the people in CS and that is recorded so it can be checked they did not want to help with the problem.But Joe as I said I wont be recommending e mobile to others why would I ,I am not happy!!.
    Kind Regards .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 sweep77

Hi bidiots,

You will need to contact the premium service company directly to see how the company was able to get your number.

Unfortunately it is not possible for eMobile to block them from contacting you.

eMobile do not receive any payment from these companies.

If you wish to dispute any charges that you have received to date please contact Comreg on Telephone: 01 804 9668/*1890 229668 or by email consumerline@comreg.ie. Comreg (the Commission for Communications Regulation) is the independent regulator of phone-paid/premium rate services in Ireland.

If you want to find our more information on Premium Rate services, click the following link http://www.phonesmart.ie/ .

Please note that at no time did we provide any premium rate service provider with your details and/or ask for you to be subscribed to any of their services. For more details on how you were subscribed to these services, I’d strongly encourage you to contact the service provider directly.

Grainne

Hi sweep77,

Any of our customers who want to open a new Bill Pay account with us are subject to credit approval and in some cases, a contract pre-payment may be requested before the contract can be fully processed.
    Our store or customer care team would have no information available to them regarding your why your bill pay account application required this pre-payment. Further details can only be provided after we receive a signed written request from you.
    In the letter, you will need to include the below:
    - Application ID number.
    - Date application made.
    - Your Name.
    - Your mobile number if you proceeded with the contract.
    - Where you bought the phone/broadband dongle.
    - Your written signature.

This request can be sent by scanned attachment in an email to customercare@emobile.ie or by post to our below address.
    FAO Credit Control,
    1 Heuston South Quarter,
    St Johns Road,
    Dublin 8
    Upon receipt of this letter we will contact you as soon as possible though I would note it can take up to 5 to 7 working days from the time we receive your letter to process this request.

Grainne

Hi Blackwater,

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the plan you are on. It looks like you were exceeding your allowance. If you PM your mobile number and pin I will do my best to bring this to a close for you.

Grainne
    thanks blackwater 1 for your very interesting reply looks like i dodged a bullet been with 02 for years no problems should never have filled out that emobile online offer giving them personal details was annoyed at first that i was only getting 30 day sim no long contract as they say only to be told that they want 70 euro deposit and give it back on 7th bill wonder which part of 30 day sim no long contract do emobile not understand its not the 70 euro its just the misleading advertising i was telling friends and familly what a great offer they were doing thank god have got to them before they signed up we all could have ended up like you with them very expensive bills thank you again for the heads up

Advertisement